Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I am, however, starting work at my new job today. Incredibly nervous but I’ll be fine XD Just happens to be taking up the time I could be working on the episode :O
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Congratulations on the new job :smiley:
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I am, however, starting work at my new job today. Incredibly nervous but I’ll be fine XD Just happens to be taking up the time I could be working on the episode :O

Oh, congrats! :smiley: What kind of job is it? Doughnut shop? ;)
    Banner.png

Just a simple job as a cashier at a grocery store ^^

Just a simple job as a cashier at a grocery store ^^

It's simple, but it's something. :)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    By the way, will the Top 3 have a battle (something similar to Abnormality) or what will happen?

And is there a prognosis about a release date, I know you are busy, but maybe you already know :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    By the way, will the Top 3 have a battle (something similar to Abnormality) or what will happen?

And is there a prognosis about a release date, I know you are busy, but maybe you already know :)

The way the top 3 works is that there will only be a HoH competition which is in three rounds.

The winner of the first round will go straight on to round 3, and the other two will battle each other in round 2. The winner of round 2 will then battle the round 1 winner in the final round, round 3.

The winner of round 3 will then be crowned the final HoH and will choose which of the other two housemates to evict, and the other nominee will come along to the final 2 with the HoH. Thus giving us the final 2 ^^ it’s how they do it in BB US and Canada.

I’ve written up the episode plan and I’ll work on it bit by bit after works but my schedule has been very busy because of work training ^^ worked 4/5 of the last few days. I’ll get to it soon! Promise XD
    Sad moment... Due to the new EP and update, Julia has lost her suit jacket :( Nearing the end of the season too >.> Now she's gonna have to adopt a new style just for like... 4-5 more episodes >.>
    Sad moment... Due to the new EP and update, Julia has lost her suit jacket :( Nearing the end of the season too >.> Now she's gonna have to adopt a new style just for like... 4-5 more episodes >.>

The jacket is not available anymore?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

That would give me an idea for a guest appearance :grin:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

It's technically a male jacket... And they must have done something to it because now it shows her belly... Which isn't the kinda look that Julia has :\ She may be comfortable in front of the camera, but not comfortable enough to host a show showing her tummy XD

Oh yeah? Care to share? :3

Oh yeah? Care to share? :3

Mhhm...maybe...
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

I wonder if it is some sort of bug, perhaps?

I know it happened with another one of the EPs on release but they did manage to patch it up :)

It's technically a male jacket... And they must have done something to it because now it shows her belly... Which isn't the kinda look that Julia has :\ She may be comfortable in front of the camera, but not comfortable enough to host a show showing her tummy XD

Got any pictures of how it looks? If it's a subtle belly show you could try and cover it up by only filming the parts where it's not visible.
    Banner.png

Got any pictures of how it looks? If it's a subtle belly show you could try and cover it up by only filming the parts where it's not visible.

Wasn’t subtle. I’ve already changed it and done parts of the episode ^^ it’ll be okay.

Wasn’t subtle. I’ve already changed it and done parts of the episode ^^ it’ll be okay.

Well, I guess most people do update their wardrobe every once in a while. It's actually the housemates who've been wearing the same clothes for over a month you should be looking at XD
    Banner.png

Well, I guess most people do update their wardrobe every once in a while. It's actually the housemates who've been wearing the same clothes for over a month you should be looking at XD

I like it when they all wear the same ^^ The characters have really clear design that way, and they’re easy to recognise when they always look the same XD I’ve grown accustom to Julia’s jacket so having it change especially so close to the end is like... bleh XD

I like it when they all wear the same ^^ The characters have really clear design that way, and they’re easy to recognise when they always look the same XD I’ve grown accustom to Julia’s jacket so having it change especially so close to the end is like... bleh XD

Yeah, that recognisability is a thing. What always works for me if I decide on alternate outfits though, is to think of the characteristics of the Sim's style and apply those when picking new clothing. :)

But yeah, still shucks when an outfit gets borked. :/
    Banner.png

Yeah, that recognisability is a thing. What always works for me if I decide on alternate outfits though, is to think of the characteristics of the Sim's style and apply those when picking new clothing. :)

But yeah, still shucks when an outfit gets borked. :/

I often do that for my characters aswell, that is why Rebecca and E-Kat often switch their main outfits, although I think in E-Kats case it is because Smarties always puts on new clothes :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited June 2019
    Update: This is a loooooooong episode XD I just had a lot of scenes and story elements I wanted to put into this episode :O I've done all the scenes leading up to the HoH Competition, and then I just have the HoH, after the HoH scenes, followed by nominations to go! The episode should be out tomorrow at this rate :3
    Update: This is a loooooooong episode XD I just had a lot of scenes and story elements I wanted to put into this episode :O I've done all the scenes leading up to the HoH Competition, and then I just have the HoH, after the HoH scenes, followed by nominations to go! The episode should be out tomorrow at this rate :3

Ooh, exciting <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited June 2019
    It is time!
    EPISODE TIME!

Episode 24 - Seventh HoH, Seventh Nominations

We all know the outcome of the HoH, but the outcome of some other things comes to light in this episode!
    This episode has a lot of scenes... Mostly because there is a lot of story elements and moments I wanted to get included into this episode XD
    A surprising twist shows itself and I wish everyone the best of luck!
    Enjoy!

@Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms @YJB19299
    Time to go and read! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    What? ZP was evicted....? Awww...