Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IGN - The Sims 3 Create-A-World releases Tueday, December 15!

Comments

• Options
    simsmaster4110simsmaster4110 Posts: 264 New Member
    edited December 2009
    excuse me Alexandra i was so not been sarcastic at all how dare you and now you have gone and spoilt it oh and ashikelly87 what did you mean by just remember who your dealing with did you mean me or the others.
  • Options
    dk4ofjoshuayhyudk4ofjoshuayhyu Posts: 454 New Member
    edited December 2009
    My mom's yelling at me.
    I'm off to bed.
    Talk soon.
  • Options
    florida1cowboyflorida1cowboy Posts: 1,403 New Member
    edited December 2009
    doodlesam wrote:
    jafo88fan wrote:
    All that article says is that EA is releasing CAW soon, there is nothing about a specific date. Maybe an earlier version said something and EA made them change it, but until I see a date from EA other than December, I won't trust anyone making assumptions from an outside article.

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't even trust Ea. It was them who claimed it would be released on the tenth. And also IGN got there release date from Ea as well.
    I reckon we'd all be best just to sit back and wait.
    If its not released today then it will probably be released in a few days. :)
    I hope so. I am EXCITED!! I need this. WA really had me bummed out. :shock: :lol: This sounds really fun. I love to create things. More than playing I believe. :mrgreen: ^^ :D
  • Options
    CeleSeraphymCeleSeraphym Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited December 2009
    by the way cele your signature is really adorable and I like your sim as well.

Aw, thank you simsmaster! The siggy didn't take that long to make, but I've been too lazy to make a Christmas-themed one! The avatar took a little longer -- getting the hat just right was a pain in the trunk...still not perfect
    vLDcu1q.png
    "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip... who will?"

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Of all you stop upsetting me expecially you ryanmountford.
  • Options
    ashkelly87ashkelly87 Posts: 696 New Member
    edited December 2009
    excuse me Alexandra i was so not been sarcastic at all how dare you and now you have gone and spoilt it oh and ashikelly87 what did you mean by just remember who your dealing with did you mean me or the others.

Well honestly I was just tired of you getting so upset with everyone for no good reason. So I posted that link so that people could see what you had said on the other thread.

Anyway, I don't want to argue and I would just like to be friendly with everyone on these forums. I love The Sims, and we all do. Let's just be nice to each other.
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited December 2009
    I plan on waiting for others to download it first and use it before I do.
  • Options
    amsoalexandraamsoalexandra Posts: 267 Member
    edited December 2009
    excuse me Alexandra i was so not been sarcastic at all how dare you and now you have gone and spoilt it.

Well i'm sorry that i misunderstood, but saying "LIKE OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA wow", does sound quite sarcastic.
    Please can you just stop picking on each person individually.
    We aren't trying to upset you on purpose so could we please just leave it at that?
  • Options
    ashkelly87ashkelly87 Posts: 696 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Edit: Double post, sorry.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    erm your ALL actually picking on me anyway. ashikelly i accidently post twice as well so your not the only one anyway I am also getting upset with everyone because there all saying its out today and then they are saying its bugged and some are saying its not bugged and others are saying its not coming out until next december AHHHHHHHHHHHH I even checked the page about an hour ago and it still is the same.
  • Options
    darkgoddessdarkgoddess Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited December 2009
    ashikelly87 what did you mean by just remember who your dealing with did you mean me or the others.

she means you....
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I feel yah. WA really has me paranoid.. lol But, this is FREE and BETA, so if it hoses my game. I won't complain. I will dive in HEADFIRST. I want to try this really bad!! lol I'll let you know how it went when I do. :wink: :-)
  • Options
    ryanmountford2ryanmountford2 Posts: 460 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Of all you stop upsetting me expecially you ryanmountford.

Upsetting! i havnt said anything thats upsetting :S
  • Options
    TzmsimsTzmsims Posts: 126 Member
    edited December 2009
    I keep ticking the Terms and Conditions box at the bottom of the CAW page hoping a magic download button will pop up.
    I think I have a problem :shock:
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited December 2009
    i think you do too
  • Options
    StormbirdStormbird Posts: 186 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I'm still keeping hope that this can be released today :D

On the Create a world page at the bottom of the page it has a box that says I have read and accept the EA Online Terms & Conditions

They must be doing something :)
  • Options
    NapalmVFRNapalmVFR Posts: 195 New Member
    edited December 2009
    simsmaster4110 ignore what every one says bad about CAW, as for the truth is it will be out some time THIS December, that's this month, if it's today then great if not in a few more days.

As it will be released as BETA it may have a some bugs in it and it's up to EA if they want to sell it when it's final but I hope not as they wouldn't release a full BETA to the General Public.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I feel yah. WA really has me paranoid.. lol But, this is FREE and BETA, so if it hoses my game. I won't complain. I will dive in HEADFIRST. I want to try this really bad!! lol I'll let you know how it went when I do. :wink: :-)
    BTW... 2 BEAUTIFUL blonde daughters!! :mrgreen: But we are all stuck in China like my guy was before on day 7 of 6? It won't let me leave again. :shock: :roll: lol :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I think they must be anyway on the bar at the bottom of my moniter it said error on page when i clicked the tick but that was 2 hours agp. I want it to be released anyway cant we like start a new game and delete Sunset Valley and Riverview and then start our own towns. because Pleasantview is downloadble on modthesims2.com
  • Options
    GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited December 2009
    I don't know if anyone noticed that or posted it in previous pages,but did anyone noticed that Create-A-World forum disappeared from the forum index????
    I think that something goes wrong.
    Here in Greece is 21:00 at night and I still don't see nowhere the tool...:-(
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited December 2009
    BTW... 2 BEAUTIFUL blonde daughters!! :mrgreen: But we are all stuck in China like my guy was before on day 7 of 6? It won't let me leave again. :shock: :roll: lol :lol:

Cool! You'll have to post some pics in one of the pic threads lol :D
  • Options
    FrostAliasFrostAlias Posts: 150 Member
    edited December 2009
    I usually have the patience of a saint. But being a stickler for precise wording when giving information, I hate that EA said, "soon" or "a couple months" when The Sims 3 was first released. Couple generally means "Two." Not six or seven. That's what the word "several" is for.
  • Options
    SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited December 2009
    Hi everyone. The Create A World tool will be coming soon.
  • Options
    linds2010linds2010 Posts: 477 Member
    edited December 2009
    I was really hoping it would be today, no work no class. COme one EA at least give us a date. :(:(
  • Options
    sweetkelseysweetkelsey Posts: 118 New Member
    edited December 2009
    *squeels* i'm soooo exited!!!
    its still not available for download here, but the worlds exchange is working... weird.