Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler born with elf ears?

Caleb Vatore and Summer Holiday just had a son who has super pointed ears.. I'm confused because neither of his parents do? I only have mccc and no other mods. Could it be because hes a vampire?

VOX3wbx.png

Comments

• AncientcivAncientciv Posts: 55 Member
    wow I never had that happen before.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Caleb's ear preset is a pointed one, it's just been altered so it isn't pointed.
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Yeah it's just his vampire features. I've have vampire toddles with pointy ears a few times.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited June 2019
    As afai pointed out, Caleb has those ears as preset although the sliders are dragged so they aren’t pointy on him. His kids are often born with pointy ears. I like it! If I remember correctly, this also happens with Lilith.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2019
    Aw the only Vamps I have that had babies were some user made ones. I have never had Lilith or Caleb mate with anyone yet. Caleb came close with one of my human sims but I removed that save as I had sims I wanted to send to Uni in it - so took it out of my game to wait for Uni. So that explains why my vamps don't have pointy ear kids. The ones I have have normal ears so their kids do too. That little guy though is rather adorable. I wouldn't mind that at all. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    As afai pointed out, Caleb has those ears as preset although the sliders are dragged so they aren’t pointy on him. His kids are often born with pointy ears. I like it! If I remember correctly, this also happens with Lilith.

Wow, I had no idea! Interesting! That makes me wonder if that can happen with other features on sims? Like if I choose a preset for lips then tweak it myself can the kids have the preset or the edited version? Or just one or the other?