Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lock...Paparazzi

JozyJozy Posts: 49 New Member
I know this may not even be an issue for most Simmers, but it's really been annoying me, at least. Sometimes the Electronic Safeguard Gate doesn't go with the gate or house you have, but there isn't another way you can keep the paparazzi out besides locking it for everyone. So I think creating a lock for paparazzi only would be a good idea. Thanks

Comments

• purespoopurespoo Posts: 2 New Member
    They have lock door for. I really want to see a 'lock out paparazzi' so i can run my retail store in piece.
    It's my store '@#$#@' get out, I make the rules in this store!!!

I mean seriously, I close the store and the paparazzi won't leave the premises.. at 3am? Even paparazzi follow some laws right?
  • purespoopurespoo Posts: 2 New Member
    Yep, just waltz into my closed store at 10pm.
    Then waltz right into my restroom and start taking pictures while repairing something.

'Who waltz right into a bathroom without checking'.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @purespoo
    Are you referring to the sims 3 or the Sims 4?
    From the "retail" part it sounds like sims 4
    This thread is more than likely referring to Sims 3 Late night as this was posted in 2012.
    Your best bet for Sims 4 help is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en or here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ts4-pack-discussions

If you're referring to Sims 3(not sure about owning retail in the Sims 3, I don't think that's possible) have you tried placing celeberty gates? That is what they're meant for.The Sims 3 is no longer updated, so more than likely new features won't be added.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey friends! This thread is pretty old at this stage and hasn't been active since 2012 so I'm going to close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top