Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you wish TS4 had that other The Sims have?

2...Next

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited June 2019
    Couple dancing, ladder stairs, all those hobby items like sewing table etc, hammocks (and woohoo in them)
    yeti, bigfoot... asian world... there is tons but I think we will have to just wait and see
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    OH and that hula dance your dying sim got in some sims if they had good life
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I wish they had babies like in Freeplay.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Pretty much everything everyone has said here I would love to have in this game. But there are things in this game I wish was available in other Sim games, one being the ease to edit a lot. I was playing Sims 3 the other day and I wanted to edit one of my lots and missed the build option in live mode.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • AncientcivAncientciv Posts: 55 Member
    kids being able to jump on the bed, firefighters, burglars, Mrs. Crumplebottom.
  • shnailehshnaileh Posts: 10 New Member
    The animations of the sims and the objects from the sims 2. They were so detailed.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Story progression and chemistry system. A firefighting career would be nice as well.
  • FifinezFifinez Posts: 59 Member
    From TS2:

- Memories, memories and memories!
    - Creating your own neighborhoods
    - University
    - The attraction system/turn-ons and turn-offs
    - Flies
    - School uniforms
    - Fears
    - Mental breakdowns when fears come true
    - How the sims would randomly stare straight into the camera smiling and it would be sort of creepy
    - Diseases that were more realistic and could actually kill

(Things I do NOT miss: Social bunny, therapist and death by fright)

These are the ones off the top of my head.
  • sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    I've got a pretty extensive list but I'll keep it super simple and just go with: A COLOR WHEEL!

I don't know why on earth they didn't include a color wheel to begin with for clothes and furniture. They didn't have to go all out on Create a Style (although I would have enjoyed that much more) but only giving us swatches for patterns and colors is upsetting in a sandbox game that's notorious for customization.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Body hair options. Less of a critical issue without Werewolves, but I definitely miss it.
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    I'd be happy to receive just a third of literally any of the things already mentioned in this thread. I'd love to see more functionality with different age groups, i.e. freed babies and canes / walkers for elders, werewolves & body hair are practically a must for me rn, any more attention given to occult would be nice (either new occult types or making aliens less bare, preferably both, not to mention this fun new batch of vampire-bugs that need to be address).
  • meetkitty123meetkitty123 Posts: 524 Member
    Open worlds
    Bunk beds
    Sims 2 apartments
    Sims 2 interactions (mary mack cops robbers)
    Cars
    Likes/dislikes
    University
    Zodiac signs
    House boats
    News papers
    Elevators
    Spiral or L shape or curved stairs
    Diving boards
    Pool slidesr
    Magic
    Sleeping sims cuddling in bed.
    Fears
    Color wheel customizing everything
    burglars
    memories
    repo man
    School Bus
    private school
    Sims 3 testingcheats
    SENIOR POLLINATION TECHNICIAN #3 DOWNLOADS:
    ORIGINAL: https://goo.gl/ux61nn REMODELED: https://goo.gl/pcJwsN
    MY GALLERY ---> https://bit.ly/2N5kp8y <----

a0933d0f-c078-40f1-8aa9-1f6adbbd24d3-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Honestly, at this point, the only major features it seems to be lacking are favorites and Zodiac signs. At least for me. I know others may obviously feel differently, which is perfectly reasonable.

If they do bring back Zodiac signs, I just hope the game is smarter and will actually give a Sim a sign that corresponds with whichever season they were born in... for example, if a Sim is born in summer, their sign will be Leo or Cancer... as opposed to Capricorn or Libra.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited June 2019
    -Something similar to that machine in the sims 3 store where your sim could eat/pee/shower all at once then teleport to work or school.

-simbots
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Online dating 😒
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,402 Member
    edited June 2019
    - likes and dislikes
    - turn ons and turn offs.
    - doing groceries. I dislike the food that magically appears in the fridge, I would like them to have a capacity that needs to be refilled when it's empty, like they had in sims 2.
    - buying clothes, not just getting everything for free in your wardrobe.
    - smaller version of the telescope. (and microscope and cupcake machine)
    - more food delivery options like Chinese for example.

And last but not least my favourite occults: robots, werewolves and 'real' plantsims
    Post edited by Atreya33 on
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    SO many things. Many of the things mentioned.

Was FURY not mentioned? TS4 needs the TS2 fury system, plus many other TS2 depth aspects.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    I miss the controllable pets. And I wish we could turns off the pets getting sick through in-game options like we could turn off the weather in Seasons because all of the pets in my game are sick ALL THE TIME.
    Oh and spiral stairs.
  • SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    edited June 2019
    Mrs Crumplebottom, Firemen, Policemen, Burglars, University, Cars, CAS where you could design your own everything, Real vacations and hammocks. I really miss hammocks. And outside toys for toddlers, strollers, car seats
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    Play Chess online.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    my number one missing thing: Body hair.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
    I can't remember if it was in TS2 or TS3 or maybe both but the ability to introduce one sim to another. I would love to have that in TS4.