Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make the radiator from Vampires functional with Seasons!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    TanjuskaTanjuska Posts: 44 Member
    I'm giving my yes please to this too :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited August 2018
    .....sorry, post didn't work.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    To me, that tweet just means it wouldn't be updated by the pack's release date, not that it never would.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    The fireplace is too big for the house of my sims, and I hate the thermostat, it is too modern, so I really need a radiator!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Yes please. Add me to the list wanting this to heat up. Radiators are a staple anywhere there are smoke free zones like in my city. This should have been added to City Life. I expect they all have underfloor heating in Silicon Valley!
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I hope they will do this too. I would also love it the new ceiling fan could cool.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Radiators should warm, ceiling fans should cool. They know we love small features like this. Who wouldn't?

So why can't they just update the items? Do we seriously have to resort to mods on this? Come on.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yes please
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    metchakymetchaky Posts: 1 New Member
    BUMPing a dead thread because they made ceiling fans cool stuff down in today's patch. Did they forget about Vamp radiators AGAIN?
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    metchaky wrote: »
    BUMPing a dead thread because they made ceiling fans cool stuff down in today's patch. Did they forget about Vamp radiators AGAIN?

why would we need a radiator in a TROPICAL place?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2019
    MadameLee wrote: »
    metchaky wrote: »

why would we need a radiator in a TROPICAL place?

They could still have updated the radiator as well, while they‘re at it.
    Radiators come quite in handy during winter or cold worlds and we could get a new modern radiator as well.

There‘s even a mod for it, so it shouldn‘t be that hard to patch it in. I‘d like this to become official
    MTS_K9DB-1671217-WarmedSelf.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    I'm not sure how radiators work IRL but it would be neat if instead of heating the entire house a radiator only heats the room that is in, whereas the modern thermostat heats/cools the entire house. Same with the AC unit from Get Famous. I think it would be super neat to have the AC thing cool that room as well as the fan that only works per one room. I don't know I think its these small interactions like that that can really improve the game.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    That would be nice for small houses and apartments. They just made the fans functional, so hopefully this would be next.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    I love this idea, we could certainly use this item in worlds that do get cold.
  • Options
    jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    ...and to go the extra mile they could patch in a non ornamental-relief version as well :D