Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Island Living + June 2019 patch

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    adhd works now . but earlier something was causing it not to show in my game.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Thanks for this. It was so helpful. The game removed custom content from all my sims. I'm not sure what I did wrong but I'm sure it was my fault most likely. I'm new to mods/custom content and updates. :D

The game automatically turns out custom content after each patch as a precaution. Go to your settings and you can turn them back on.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Samlish wrote: »
    I got an error code, does anyone know what it means? Could it be caused by the patch or mods? I tried moving my sim into Newcrest (I deleted my old Sims 4 folder because it had full cc folders which I realized it was not right to keep them because of cc creators TOU. So I started new today but I didn't like that save file either so I deleted it in game.) I made a new game save and started in winter. I tried moving to Newcrest but it wouldn't let me. Here's the error message it gave me.

"The game failed to load. Error code : 125:d38d59ab:316b7495

Sorry if I gave too much info. I'm new here :P Any help is appreciated :)
    Okay, I had this meaning you have to fix your game itself meaning that you got a broken game itself So you have to uninstall your sims4 reinstall it again is how mine got fixed.

[img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • kiddystormikiddystormi Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2019
    > @Bonxie said:
    > And here we go...
    >
    > Looks like it's not mod related, but there seems to be a issue with the doors. Probably because of the new swatches.
    >
    > Checking...

[Removed] was causing that issue before it was updated. Not sure if you use it but I know that that was a common mod and bug in a chat I am in.

[Please do not refer to adult mods ~Rtas]
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi, does anyone know what's up with CAS? Because before the update, skin details and tattoos were permanent and stayed on the sim when you added an outfit, (as in switched from everyday outfit to formal outfit etc). Now they're not permanent and you'll have to re add the skin details and tattoos with every outfit change.
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    Zebru Go To School Mod has been updated
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Hi; one of my mods is broken, the others are all compatible:

Viable Photography - broken
    Masterpiece Painting Sale - working
    Commodore 64 Tshirt - working
    Real University Diplomas - working

I'm working on the Viable Photography mod today, hope I can get it fixed. Thanks for this thread, awesoime job! :smiley:
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Hi, does anyone know what's up with CAS? Because before the update, skin details and tattoos were permanent and stayed on the sim when you added an outfit, (as in switched from everyday outfit to formal outfit etc). Now they're not permanent and you'll have to re add the skin details and tattoos with every outfit change.

It sounds like you have a broken Mod or CC. See page one of this thread for a list of broken Mods and instructions on how to find broken CC.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

It sounds like you have a broken Mod or CC. See page one of this thread for a list of broken Mods and instructions on how to find broken CC.

I second this; I can confirm that I've tried both base game and CC tattoos on my sims and they work fine across outfits.
    cat01.gif
    #keepitfree
  • ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Any word on Bienchen's mods?

I'm waiting to hear about these, too. Haven't updated yet as a few other important mods I use are broken and waiting for updates, but I use a handful of Bienchen's mods and if anyone wants to guinea pig it, I'd be interested to know.

"It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    aldavor wrote: »
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

I second this; I can confirm that I've tried both base game and CC tattoos on my sims and they work fine across outfits.

I don't think it's a mods problem because I wasn't using any mods. I wonder if any mac users have this problem though?
    Update:

Viable Photography - Doesn't need changines, me being stupid... works fine with 1.52.100
    cat01.gif
    #keepitfree
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited June 2019
    @SpeedBS Please edit your post to remove the name of the mod; we aren't permitted to discuss that one here. Also, go get the update.
    @simscognito Have you checked over at AHQ's bug reports page?

Broken Mods
    • GrayCurse Cooking/Ingredient Overhaul (GrayCurse)
    • Sweet Tooth Trait (Sresla)

Updated Mods
    Confirmed Fine by Modder
    • aldavor: Viable Photography, Masterpiece Painting Sale (and some CC - please scroll up for that0

Removed from "Broken"
    • ADHD Trait
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Updated Mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Broken Mods
    • No/All Required Recipe Ingredients: NoRequiredIngredientsFOOD, NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN, NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN_PLUS (Scarlet)
    • Walk Normal! - Walkstyles Disabled (Scarlet)

Reported Fine by Modder
    • No/All Required Recipe Ingredients: NoRequiredIngredientsHERBALISM, NoRequiredIngredientsSERUMS, NoRequiredIngredientsVAMPIRES, NoRequiredItemsINVENTION (Scarlet)
    • No Cold Clothing Inside (Scarlet)
    Possibly Broken After All
    • Sacrificial's mods

Tune in here for more updates!
    Reported Fine by Modder
    • MSQSims: 25 Vacation Days For Children and Teenagers, Adoption For Teenagers, Children Can Walk With Dogs, Children More Phone Interactions, Edit Rejected Content Faster, No Autonomous Dancing, No Autonomous Play Games By Phone, No Autonomous Build Snowpal, No Autonomous Computer, No Autonomous Cooking, No Autonomous Disturb Bees, No Autonomous Plants, No Autonomous Play In Leaf, No Autonomous Play In Mud Puddle, No Autonomous Play In Rain, No Autonomous Play Video Console, No Autonomous Rake Leaf, No Autonomous Run Inside, No Autonomous Shovel Snow, No Autonomous Snow Angel, No Autonomous Wash Hands, No Autonomous Work Outs, No More Broken Umbrellas, Record Faster, Visit Grandma and Grandpa, All Freelancer Careers For Teenagers, Realistic Trees No Fade (Needs only an update when new content like trees was added)

Updated Mods
    Outdated Mods
    • MSQSims: No Autonomous Watch TV, Oasis Springs Snow Mod, Del Sol Valley Snow Mod, Strangerville Snow Mod, Oasis Springs All Seasons, Hire Aupair Student
    edited June 2019
    New & Of Possible Interest Right Now
    Post edited by luthienrising on
    Broken Mods
    • Always Start Lots Paused (Scumbumbo)
    • Explore Mod (KawaiiStacie)
    • Order Groceries From Computer (SrslySims)
    • Prom Night Event (KawaiiStacie)
    • Social Media Mod (KawaiiStacie)

Updated Mods
    Reported Fine by Modder
    • Daily Maid Service - No Laundry (dnmartyn)
    • No More Welcome Wagon (TheFandomGirl)
    • No Noisy Neighbors (dnmartyn)
    • UI Normal Sim Picture (leroidetout)

Bug Fix Mod
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > telemwill wrote: »
    >
    > Not a mod, but the Lenny hairstyle by Simstrouble is broken.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I have Lenny in my game and I'm not having an issue. Have you tried the hair with nothing else in your Mods folder? If it's not working by itself try deleting the file and downloading it again.

I did try both of those solutions, but it is still wonky for me. I get lines on my Sims face and body that look awful. It does not show up in CAS or when I zoom in on my Sim on the lot. But when not zoomed in, I get the lines. The newly downloaded version looked slightly less wonky, but still was not normal.

I am glad it is working for you though. Maybe I will find a solution,
  • joiedesimsjoiedesims Posts: 1 New Member
    I am having the same issue as @simscognito
    Using an iMac and my CAS, specifically in skin details, does not carry over to every outfit. If you delete it in one, it does not delete it in all the rest. Same when you add it. Not sure if it is a Mac issue or the CC I am using (Kijiko eyelashes, Ridgeport Daydream Eyes)

> @simscognito said:
    > aldavor wrote: »
    >
    > Bananas_45 wrote: »
    >
    > simscognito wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, does anyone know what's up with CAS? Because before the update, skin details and tattoos were permanent and stayed on the sim when you added an outfit, (as in switched from everyday outfit to formal outfit etc). Now they're not permanent and you'll have to re add the skin details and tattoos with every outfit change.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It sounds like you have a broken Mod or CC. See page one of this thread for a list of broken Mods and instructions on how to find broken CC.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I second this; I can confirm that I've tried both base game and CC tattoos on my sims and they work fine across outfits.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't think it's a mods problem because I wasn't using any mods. I wonder if any mac users have this problem though?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top