Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disappointed about lounge chairs

Comments

• Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 888 Member
    I am not really all that surprised to be honest. It is disappointing, but not surprising. For everything that gets added in, there is always something either not included or not done the best it could be. That just seems to be how Sims 4 works.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Sara1010P wrote: »
    I am not really all that surprised to be honest. It is disappointing, but not surprising. For everything that gets added in, there is always something either not included or not done the best it could be. That just seems to be how Sims 4 works.

Im starting to think they enjoy us being disappointed with stuff.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    What the PLUM!?! They cannot talk to each other? Why do they have to implement everything so badly??

Hey guys we gave you lounge chairs!! Us: YES!! finallly!!! woohoo. By the way you, cant talk to other sims or read and lay down....LOL

What is the deal with sims talking anyway?? They couldn't talk and bowl, they can't talk and fish, now talk and lounge.

Well, we can now talk and bowl, and we can talk and fish (afaik)...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    What the PLUM!?! They cannot talk to each other? Why do they have to implement everything so badly??

Hey guys we gave you lounge chairs!! Us: YES!! finallly!!! woohoo. By the way you, cant talk to other sims or read and lay down....LOL

What is the deal with sims talking anyway?? They couldn't talk and bowl, they can't talk and fish, now talk and lounge.

:) Yeah, i dont know when they changed it. But my sims talk while fishing and bowling now and I LOVE it <3
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 888 Member
    I don't know for sure about the bowling, but I think they added the fishing with this patch.
    Sara1010P wrote: »
    I don't know for sure about the bowling, but I think they added the fishing with this patch.

It wasn't this one :) I noticed my sims talking and fishing when I played 2 weeks ago o:)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I guess the relaxing/sunbathing part is only in Island Living

thats right
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Look on the bright side. We got 350 new swatches for base game doors.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

:) Yeah, i dont know when they changed it. But my sims talk while fishing and bowling now and I LOVE it <3

Talking while fishing was updated in this patch. Bowlling was updated two years ago or so.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Perhaps they can update it in the future too, like they did with the fishing in this update.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Wasn't Sims 4 supposed to be the one game you could multitask in too? They better add those features.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    Wasn't Sims 4 supposed to be the one game you could multitask in too? They better add those features.

This is also what I was thinking...
    I really like to organize effective the time for my sims. So reading skill books while chilling on the lounge chair was my dream, but sadly this dream didnt come out :/ I really hope they will add multitasking on the lounge chairs in the future...
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited June 2019
    I am just happy we get free stuff at all and now have actual lounge chairs for pools. Who reads at the beach or near water anyways? Good way to ruin books and the beach is meant for swimming and all that. If I want my sim to read, she would do it elsewhere.
  • TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    I read all the time at the beach on a lounge chair, when we had a pool I'd go out on sunny days and read a good book on one of our loungers it was so peaceful and relaxing.

Everything I have just read about lounge chairs so far is really disappointing. Also wondering why even put loungers in the base game if all they can do is drink on it. So they can't read on a lounge chair? Can't talk to one another while lounging. Can they at least sleep or nap on a lounge chair?
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Majorly disappointed that you can't read on the lounge chairs (my favorite irl thing) I had high hopes since you could drink on them that reading would be possible too.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    The Multitasking isnt working correctly ? or this is just an oversight? at first I thought why they decided to not make lounge chair is because of the multitasking issue and now they already figured it out how. hoping this is just an oversight, I have yet to update the game due to some mods that i cannot play without still needs updating.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Look on the bright side. We got 350 new swatches for base game doors.

I am actually happy for more color swatches for the door as I've been wanting more color option for doors (and windows too), since there were some that had only one swatch, since I remember James from Simsupply bringing it up. :)

I'd just like sims to be able to do typical stuff with a lounge chair when they're awake.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    I can understand the disappointment. I love to lounge and read. Hopefully we'll get it another pack. There was quite a lot of disappointment about no tanning in Seasons and all along they were probably planning on adding it to Island Living. Maybe we'll get it for University and students will be able to lounge on their beds and study.
  • TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    Seems kind of cheap if they decide to add reading in lounge chairs to a University pack. Tanning and Sunbathing I could understand keeping that action to an EP because Base game doesn't have summer to tan or sunburn the sims. But the base game does have books so I feel it should be a free update to the base game. especially since so far it looks like the only action you can do with a lounge chair is sit lounge and drink.

edited June 2019
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I am just happy we get free stuff at all and now have actual lounge chairs for pools. Who reads at the beach or near water anyways? Good way to ruin books and the beach is meant for swimming and all that. If I want my sim to read, she would do it elsewhere.

what? i actually read better when im outdoors and in a relaxed mode. speak for your self :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top