Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires

Did I read the patch notes correctly? Can my poor vampire from my old save start earning points again? Are they fixed?

Comments

• GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    It says they're fixed, sooo
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Yes, finally, it is fixed @Mindofy @GamingTweety BUT now Dark Meditation and Influence Emotions are broken :/ Also vampires can not Back Float at pools... *sigh*
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    emere wrote: »
    Yes, finally, it is fixed @Mindofy @GamingTweety BUT now Dark Meditation and Influence Emotions are broken :/ Also vampires can not Back Float at pools... *sigh*

And if you respec the old weaknesses will remain, so be very mindful of that.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member

So this one still not fixed? I thought this is the most game breaking one instead of not earning points.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Adg1988Adg1988 Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay so I'm not the only one experiencing dark meditation not working. I don't mod or cheat so I was very confused and upset when I tried playing tonight and things weren't playing right...
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member

It's times like these I'm really glad I handle some sims (usually celebs and *especially* vampires) with cheats, if I played through a vampire sim's ascent to grand vampire only to want to change the weakness and realize I now have all the weaknesses, I'd be pretty put off playing those sims. This is a pretty big oversight affecting a sizable portion of the fanbase, hopefully it's fixed soon.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited June 2019
    izecson wrote: »

So this one still not fixed? I thought this is the most game breaking one instead of not earning points.

Can someone confirm if this has been fixed or not? I'm not able to go in Game. In the patch-notes it says it has been fixed...

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @emere Vampires can't use Dark Meditation? Oh no, that's not good. Has anyone posted on AHQ? It seems that for every fix something else breaks. I use Influence Emotions a lot. Hopefully, they fix this soon. I haven't even loaded my vampire Save. I'm having Lot issues where Residential lots have been reverted to business lots, so I can't even load my household right now. It's another post-patch bug that other Simmers are experiencing (*eye roll*)
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    edited June 2019
    Busufu wrote: »

Can someone confirm if this has been fixed or not? I'm not able to go in Game. In the patch-notes it says it has been fixed...

I can confirm this, as I wrote earlier in another thread it's the very first thing I tested as I got a vampire that is suffering from this in a bad way :)
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Jeah annother patch that break them :'(

But here some fixes for the new vampire bugs.

https://simvasion.wordpress.com/portfolio/vampires-fixes/#more-2200
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Busufu wrote: »

Not fixed it seems, I already made a mod to fix these bugs today, and I have yet updating the game since the new update introduces another vampire bug.
    ihavemultiplegamertags