Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which type of "Living" EP you want to see next?

2...Next

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Trailer Park Living
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Mountain Living (go mountain biking, raft a river, hike to a high mountain lake, ride horseback, etc)
    Mountain and polar! I’d like to explore some new regions we haven’t seen before!
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    I want Close Quarters living, and the neighborhood is all 20x20 lots RIGHT NEXT to each other. Very sub/urban.... ooh, and duplexes, anybody?

This is all I want :'( I thought I was the only one with this wish :p
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Rural Living (care for chickens, pigs, sheep, alpacas and llamas, new crops, make butter, wine, etc)
    Heck yeah gimmie alpacas! And other farm animals like cows, chickens, sheeps. But alpacas are like the aristocrats of farm animals and I NEED THEM yussss
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Mountain Living (go mountain biking, raft a river, hike to a high mountain lake, ride horseback, etc)
    I voted for mountains (because they can be snowy too! I'd love the Alps in the game). Swamp living also sounded pretty cool.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Polar Living (manage hotels, go whale watching, visit glaciers and geothermal spas, snow depth, help protect the ecosystem of penguins, seals and polar bears, etc)
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Trailer Park Living

Sounds more like a GP, but i am interested in that too! Real functional trailers...
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited June 2019
    Desert Living (go sand surfing and sand boarding, go dune bashing, learn to make bedouin tea, go camel racing, sculpt clay, etc)
    So I am having hard time to choose since there is so much good stuff but
    some things seem oddly placed to me (and some things just kinda nah)
    so let me just make some combinations of things I wanted

Combination 1:

Mountain+ Living:

go mountain biking, raft a river, hike to a high mountain

find new types of mushroom

(maybe fish idk what fish we lacking tho anyways u gotta have something to eat
    if u get stuck on that mountain lmao)

Manage hotels

Go Kayaking
    ( because we have jungle adventure so I feel they won't make another jungle and im fine with it really)

(could throw in Sasquatch too i miss him maybe he be at the top of the mountain)

Combination 2:

Rural+ Living:

care for chickens, pigs, sheep,

(idk if i want pigs personally like they cute and all but I probably would not use them that much
    since u dun really get anything from them without butchering them so :cold_sweat: )

alpacas OR llamas (I don't think we need both and im in favor of llama because its sims mascot)
    new crops, make butter, wine

learn sewing, canning food, craft candles

(id love to use wool u get from animals to make something and sewing kind of ties in)
    (also if ur farming you will want to preserve your foods for winter so canning)
    (candles? country romantic?)

Combination 3 that is just um animals? and idk where to put them but they be cool

beware the alligator

pet birds, reptiles and amphibians ( left out dolphin cuz we have normal dolphin and coloring it pink doesn't really change things so)

Desert Living can stay the same its awesome and idk how to combine it ( I'd really love camel racing especially)
    Polar Living can also stay kinda same just add yeti instead of hotels to this and make animals really cool

learn to play and dance to jazz -> should probably be in some diff gp even if I really need that
    horses -> just make gp for that really
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Desert Living (go sand surfing and sand boarding, go dune bashing, learn to make bedouin tea, go camel racing, sculpt clay, etc)
    ok decided on desert one since I literally made 0 changes to that and I love it anyways
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Swamp Living (meet the plantsims, find new types of fish and mushroom, beware the alligator, learn to play and dance to jazz, learn sewing, canning food, craft candles, etc)
    Swamp and Mountain living both sound like a lot of new and fun gameplay.
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    edited June 2019
    Polar Living (manage hotels, go whale watching, visit glaciers and geothermal spas, snow depth, help protect the ecosystem of penguins, seals and polar bears, etc)
    I would die if we got an arctic world with similar experiences to Jungle Adventure and Island Living. They need to start working on variation with the worlds.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
    @Simmingal the things i wrote was just to give a general idea around the themes, you can figure out new things that would fit the themes or rearrange them in any way you like.

Not sure if they would do 2 jungles, but in Sims 3 we were never expecting two skyscraper themed cities, or in Sims 4 we were never expecting 2 desert themed world. I think Selvadorada is really cool, but it lacks a lot on the "living" aspect. There are no actual "locals" living there, just random generated sims with the old weird fashion choices. I wish Selvadorada was more like the worlds from Sims 3 World Adventure, were you could learn the locals greeting, their culture, but also a bunch of different things depending on the world. In Shang Simla we could learn martial arts, in Champs Les Sims we could learn nectar making... You could marry the locals and they would have a special icon showing ther heritage, etc... Selvadorada is more about exploring the temples than Living in the jungle.

In Rural Living Pigs don't need to be raised to be eaten. You could just raise them, have them as pets as some people do in the real world... They could make fun of them using things they are know for in rl, like being a live trash can that eats your trash turning it into "fertilizer" for your plants (if you know what i mea). Llamas and alpacas are too similar, hum... Why not include both of them, then?! Just like we have a ton of different dog/cat races. For more than 5,000 years alpacas have been bred for fiber (and in Peru for meat as well), while llamas have been bred for the same amount of time as pack animals, milk and meat. Alpacas also tend to be a bit more skittish than llamas. They wouldn't have much work, as the two look a bit similar, they would just have to produce a different set of skins for both and give them a different personality and use inside the game.

I couldn't add much ideas to Swamp living without making it big, but i would love to hear yours.
    edited June 2019
    Karon wrote: »
    @Simmingal the things i wrote was just to give a general idea around the themes, you can figure out new things that would fit the themes or rearrange them in any way you like.

Not sure if they would do 2 jungles, but in Sims 3 we were never expecting two skyscraper themed cities, or in Sims 4 we were never expecting 2 desert themed world. I think Selvadorada is really cool, but it lacks a lot on the "living" aspect. There are no actual "locals" living there, just random generated sims with the old weird fashion choices. I wish Selvadorada was more like the worlds from Sims 3 World Adventure, were you could learn the locals greeting, their culture, but also a bunch of different things depending on the world. In Shang Simla we could learn martial arts, in Champs Les Sims we could learn nectar making... You could marry the locals and they would have a special icon showing ther heritage, etc... Selvadorada is more about exploring the temples than Living in the jungle.

In Rural Living Pigs don't need to be raised to be eaten. You could just raise them, have them as pets as some people do in the real world... They could make fun of them using things they are know for in rl, like being a live trash can that eats your trash turning it into "fertilizer" for your plants (if you know what i mea). Llamas and alpacas are too similar, hum... Why not include both of them, then?! Just like we have a ton of different dog/cat races. For more than 5,000 years alpacas have been bred for fiber (and in Peru for meat as well), while llamas have been bred for the same amount of time as pack animals, milk and meat. Alpacas also tend to be a bit more skittish than llamas. They wouldn't have much work, as the two look a bit similar, they would just have to produce a different set of skins for both and give them a different personality and use inside the game.

I couldn't add much ideas to Swamp living without making it big, but i would love to hear yours.

yeah I mean they could do llamas and alpacas I would not mind but knowing this game its kinda unlikely
    when there is so many things to put in farming pack in general
    (unless rest of the animals are object animals then maybe but there is gonna be people who don't want that either)

pigs? it just seems kinda waste I would rather they flesh out... wait that sound wrong ahem. focus on* other farm animals more
    since knowing ea the butchering aint gonna be a thing and anyways pack would be about farming not petting

what comes to jungles yeah its bit sad they didn't make locals thing better
    but also just feel there would be people feeling its ep for gp if they went with jungle theme x2
    unless they made it really different jungle (wanna be a sim tarzan? actually now I do but :sweat_smile: )

+world adventures are always a good thing
    would love some asian stuff in my game too I been missing it
    those city living stalls are not enough I need culture

Swamps? actually no idea
    mostly because swamps here mean pretty much completely different thing (crocodiles ain't a thing)
    and tbh our swamps are lame they just suck ppl in for death but no crocodile can exist in one :joy:
    so maybe thats why I had struggle with thinking there is lifestyle to those :sweat_smile: and maybe I just dun get it :confused:

also idk I always felt jazz is kinda fancy music and I couldn't imagine crocodiles + jazz so there was that
    like maybe its a thing but im just dumb idk?? I mostly just place it to those fancy old films and stuff in my brain
    (and no I did not imagine swamp in the middle of that for some reason)

• novaedreamnovaedream Posts: 1 New Member
    What about mystical living, where you get to create a new occult breed called the Hybrids?
    Basically a hybrid is a sim that can be a mixed breed between animals and sims, so a deer hybrid would be the cross of a deer and a Sim, and to make things more interesting, maybe Hybrids are caused by scientists that have been studying how to mix two and two together to give these hybrids the same type of abilities as animals, while still maintaining intellect and knowledge that humans have - Its done through a "Transbobulator" or something that mixes the genes of these hybrids, and the reason that you can create a hybrid sim to live freely is because there was a leak in the company that resulted in every day sims being able to learn how to do it, should they learn how to make the Transbobulator (Via Level 8+ logic or something of the like) and get a sim and an animal to mix - The point of the expansion or the game pack, either way, would be kind of like strangerville in the idea of it focusing on helping and releasing all of the poor creatures that had been locked up in that lab facility

And if not Mystical Living, what about Supernatural living, which is basically allowing you to create all different kinds of supernatural creatures - Werewolves, genies, demons, angels, etc. Basically, supernatural! We already have Vampires and ghosts, why not add the rest?
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Rural Living (care for chickens, pigs, sheep, alpacas and llamas, new crops, make butter, wine, etc)
    Anything but the wine part
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • simpkeesimpkee Posts: 49 Member
    Jungle Living (Go Kayaking, Swim with pink river dolphins, pet birds, reptiles and amphibians,
    All of them are pretty good.

I love the jungle so more of that would be amazing. With various wildlife and insects, maybe bird watching, staying on a river boat in the jungle, taking photos of rare species, climbing in the canopies etc.
    Already have Jungle adventure so I would imagine that would not happen :(

Polar/Arctic would be my next choice.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Polar Living as it just sounds so different and not a world we have yet.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I really want a cold world, since we got enough warm worlds already.
    This could be combined with mountains and would add skiing.
    Could dip into pets by being able to train dogs (huskeys) to tow slides.
    There could be a "wild area" for off the grid living, a town area and maybe a skiresort.

Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• IceColdPainIceColdPain Posts: 35 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    I really want a cold world, since we got enough warm worlds already.
    This could be combined with mountains and would add skiing.
    Could dip into pets by being able to train dogs (huskeys) to tow slides.
    There could be a "wild area" for off the grid living, a town area and maybe a skiresort.

100% Love it! I would also add Yeti's as just a cute little fun occult.
    @izecson i just noticed that now hahaha i wrote wine, but i meant Nectar Making.
    @novaedream Some time ago i wrote down something like that. Its basicly a "Asian Living" with werepeople from different types of species, each with a unique ability, that could fight in competitions, etc... Take a look at it here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/943363/supernatural-shapeshifters-game-pack-expansion-pack

• LizzyMacTownieLizzyMacTownie Posts: 31 Member
    Farm Living!
    • farm animals that are not pets (meaning they don't take up a household slot and they aren't controllable)
    • crop areas where you could plant/tend/harvest that are different from gardening
    • crop circles that would get you abducted if you have Get To Work as well
    • farmers market where you can buy/sell foods
    • more rustic décor
    • hay stacks for woohoo :wink:
    • farmbots
    • job: farmer/rancher (with organic farmer options)
    • job: farm/large-animal vet
    • job/skill: brewing, winemaking
    • odd jobs: stall mucking,
  • StarlitDownStarlitDown Posts: 17 Member
    Mountain Living almost got my vote for the horseback riding but ultimately I had to choose Rural Living. Plus, that could have horses anyway! ;D