Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Island Living + June 2019 patch

Comments

• CLMerz48CLMerz48 Posts: 26 Member
    Wanted to let you know all my sinks disappeared after the patch. Saw the thing about kitchen cabinets and took out Scumbo Don't wash dishes where you angry poop, I was able to put all the sinks back, Base game and cc. Soon as I reinstalled the mod, they all disappeared again.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    CLMerz48 wrote: »
    Wanted to let you know all my sinks disappeared after the patch. Saw the thing about kitchen cabinets and took out Scumbo Don't wash dishes where you angry poop, I was able to put all the sinks back, Base game and cc. Soon as I reinstalled the mod, they all disappeared again.

Yep! That mod is listed on p. 1 as Broken.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i can't figure out why my doors aen't there. i removrf mc to test that i removed the one that must not be named a while ago the other one not the one thats a mc module.
  • gemmasilkgemmasilk Posts: 18 New Member
    my game will not load up with script modes enabled I'm so confused
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    Since they updated the ceiling fans, I would say LittleMsSam Functional Ceiling Fan is no longer needed
  • TxarahTxarah Posts: 1 New Member
    I need my three columns again :/ with this mod all the CAS items from purchased stuff are covered by a white slab.
  • MowadingMowading Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="TSPJ;c-17118847"]> @luthienrising said:
    > TSPJ wrote: »
    >
    > All of my doors are gone. Can't seem to locate the specifics of why yet, but I'm going through everything. *sigh* This'll take a while, but it's probably not MC Command Center or the UI Cheats mods.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's a mod that we can't discuss here.

Thanks! That narrowed it down. [/quote]

If its "that" mod , why are all my doors broken I don't even have that in game? If you're talking about WW or is it something else?
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Not a mod, but the Lenny hairstyle by Simstrouble is broken.
  • gemmasilkgemmasilk Posts: 18 New Member
    slow dancing mod is also broken
  • Isaree1102Isaree1102 Posts: 3 New Member
    Thank you for doing this, it's super helpful!
  • Sarahg2012Sarahg2012 Posts: 2 New Member
    Well, all of my CC and mods have been turned off, and the game still doesn't work. No lots have doors and when I try to add them it says the script has failed. Where do we submit game issues?
  • Isaree1102Isaree1102 Posts: 3 New Member
    I forgot to ask, is anyone else having issues with your exterior doors?
  • CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    edited June 2019
    Updated: Drinks Give More Food and Energy Boost - Cyclelegs. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=604464

Note: For anybody interested, EA have made a 50% reduction to the warmth/heat gained from drinking tea and coffee. If you used drinks to keep warm on cold days (seasons) you will see a big difference. This change is not the mod it is an EA alteration. Presumably, it means you can enjoy a hot cup of tea whilst sitting in the sun on the beach in Island Living.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    gemmasilk wrote: »
    will it be posted in here when mods are fixed ??

Yes. Keep an eye on the first page for update announcements.
  • leahbeeleahbee Posts: 50 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    We found a reason for the door issue: one of the pretty wellknown NSFW mods.

I don’t actually think it is this particular mod. I kept that one in and took out MCCC and UI extension and my doors suddenly worked and were able to be placed again ...

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Isaree1102 wrote: »

me.
    leahbee wrote: »
    No doors are placing for me: CC and base game. Just getting the dreaded Script Call Failed label.

I can't replicate the error. Have you tried with a new save game without any mods/CC?

I took out MCCC and UI extensions cheat and my doors can be placed again. Like I mentioned just now, it has to be one of them two because a particular NSFW mod is working perfectly fine for me :smile:
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    Not a mod, but the Lenny hairstyle by Simstrouble is broken.

I have Lenny in my game and I'm not having an issue. Have you tried the hair with nothing else in your Mods folder? If it's not working by itself try deleting the file and downloading it again.
  • hexephrehexephre Posts: 1 New Member
    not sure the extent to which it's broken, but neia's "more clubs per sim" mod seems to cause some UI elements to show up funny and the needs panel comes up blank.

(i should note that i hadn't actually used this mod prior to today's update.)

thanks for doing this! i've been playing with mods for a while now but this is the first time i've had to run through them for conflicts, and this is a big help.
    i can't figure out why my doors aen't there. i removrf mc to test that i removed the one that must not be named a while ago the other one not the one thats a mc module.

The mod that is causing the doors problem has been updated for Patreon contributors. A general update will be available soon. I can't post it here but there are multiple mods that can't be posted here, not just one.
    Isaree1102 wrote: »

Please remove mods. A mod is breaking doors.
    Sarahg2012 wrote: »
    Well, all of my CC and mods have been turned off, and the game still doesn't work. No lots have doors and when I try to add them it says the script has failed. Where do we submit game issues?

Remove the Mods folder - especially mods we can't post about here - and delete the localthumbcache file.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    gemmasilk wrote: »
    slow dancing mod is also broken

Is that Sacrificial's Romantic Slow Dancing? Because he says his mods are fine.
    I’ve just read further into the NSFW mod that it also could’ve been and totally forgot I had that and removed it too! That was dumb of me, sorry for the confusion.
    Cyclelegs wrote: »
    Updated: Drinks Give More Food and Energy Boost - Cyclelegs. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=604464

Note: For anybody interested, EA have made a 50% reduction to the warmth/heat gained from drinking tea and coffee. If you used drinks to keep warm on cold days (seasons) you will see a big difference. This change is not the mod it is an EA alteration. Presumably, it means you can enjoy a hot cup of tea whilst sitting in the sun on the beach in Island Living.

Interesting - thank you!

@leahbee You can find info elsewhere about which mod it is that's causing the doors problem. It may not be the one you think it is.

Updated Mods
    Reported Fine by Modder
    • SimRealist, Private Practice
    • SimRealist, Sims National Bank
    leahbee wrote: »
    I’ve just read further into the NSFW mod that it also could’ve been and totally forgot I had that and removed it too! That was dumb of me, sorry for the confusion.

No worries :) Glad it's sorted for you! That's the whole point of this thread, really - so we can play :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top