Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

About June 2019 Update

My first step after updating The Sims 4 was to rebuild my indoor swimming pool lot.
The new lounge chair is a great object for nice looking for swimming pools lots. However, I would like to wish that you could "fix" the requirements for pool lots. Lounge chairs could count as "dining chairs"-similar. It would makes sense to me.
How do you think about it?

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Dukemon11 wrote: »
    My first step after updating The Sims 4 was to rebuild my indoor swimming pool lot.
    The new lounge chair is a great object for nice looking for swimming pools lots. However, I would like to wish that you could "fix" the requirements for pool lots. Lounge chairs could count as "dining chairs"-similar. It would makes sense to me.

"Dining chair" means it slots to a dining table, I think.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Dukemon11Dukemon11 Posts: 51 Member

Yes, but when I think about swimming pools I have a picture of Lounge chairs as well. In The Sims 4 it is about that the game count the lot as complete, even when there are only Lounge Chairs instead of Dining chairs
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Yes, but when I think about swimming pools I have a picture of Lounge chairs as well. In The Sims 4 it is about that the game count the lot as complete, even when there are only Lounge Chairs instead of Dining chairs

For counting a lot complete, I hide objects in secret inaccessible underground bunkers :) It's a useful workaround, eg for making pubs without tvs.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    You can edit the pool lot with lounge chairs then save it to the gallery for later use of new saves!