Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Island Living + June 2019 patch

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    gemmasilk wrote: »
    okay my game won't even load atm so removing mcc first to see if it will open. also do you know if slice of life is working??

Not loading at all is often due to no-longer-compatible CC, not mods. The only known issue with MCCC right now is Sims not changing for the lounge chair, sleeping, or showering.

Issues reported with Slice of Life. Anybody know what those are, though?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • gemmasilkgemmasilk Posts: 18 New Member
    nope it didn't load up taking slice of life out.
  • TSPJTSPJ Posts: 27 Member
    All of my doors are gone. Can't seem to locate the specifics of why yet, but I'm going through everything. *sigh* This'll take a while, but it's probably not MC Command Center or the UI Cheats mods.
    TSPJ wrote: »
    All of my doors are gone. Can't seem to locate the specifics of why yet, but I'm going through everything. *sigh* This'll take a while, but it's probably not MC Command Center or the UI Cheats mods.

It's a mod that we can't discuss here.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    > @luthienrising said:
    > gemmasilk wrote: »
    >
    > okay my game won't even load atm so removing mcc first to see if it will open. also do you know if slice of life is working??
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not loading at all is often due to no-longer-compatible CC, not mods. The only known issue with MCCC right now is Sims not changing for the lounge chair, sleeping, or showering.
    >
    > Issues reported with Slice of Life. Anybody know what those are, though?

is there a way to check all the cc as I have no idea how to check I have got sims 4 studio but I'm not sure what to do.
    also is mcc still useable in general in the game then is it working in all other aspects ?
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited June 2019
    @gemmasilk CC aren't usually game breaking - it's the mods that you need to be careful with. If you've already patched, I'd recommend moving your mods folder out completely, somewhere safe, and then play a New Save completely vanilla (no mods or CC) until you've got confirmations that the mods you use are safe. If there are any issues with CC, people will start to report that soon aswell, so you just have to pay attention to what the community find. If there is something nobody is reporting about, you can do the 50-50 method and see if something in the mods folder is the problem. ;)

Personally I'm not patching yet, but if I feel like trying out the patch, I'll do just that; remove the mods folder and play a temporary vanilla save.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
    > @luthienrising said:
    > TSPJ wrote: »
    >
    > All of my doors are gone. Can't seem to locate the specifics of why yet, but I'm going through everything. *sigh* This'll take a while, but it's probably not MC Command Center or the UI Cheats mods.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's a mod that we can't discuss here.

Thanks! That narrowed it down.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,585 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    We found a reason for the door issue: one of the pretty wellknown NSFW mods.

As in ~The~ NSFW mod?
  • itssmicahitssmicah Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Nikoa said:
    > I wonder if Slice of Life and MCCC are okay. I have a bunch of mods, but those are the two I can't really play without.

I haven't been able to get MCCC to work. Don't know about Slice of Life as I don't have it.
    > @BlueR0se said:
    > Bonxie wrote: »
    >
    > We found a reason for the door issue: one of the pretty wellknown NSFW mods.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > As in ~The~ NSFW mod?

No, it's the other uh recreational activities one. ;)
    > @BlueR0se said:
    > Bonxie wrote: »
    >
    > We found a reason for the door issue: one of the pretty wellknown NSFW mods.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > As in ~The~ NSFW mod?

No, it's the other uh recreational activities one. ;)

Is it the cuddly recreational activities one, or the ...uhh :p:D other one?
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
    Mc Command Center seems to be working fine for me. Haven't tested the new furniture though.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    @BluRose @TSPJ @Aine Not here, please. If you're that interested, come over to the MCCC Discord.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    @BluRose @TSPJ @Aine Not here, please. If you're that interested, come over to the MCCC Discord.
    Apologies. I was just laughing because of the vagueness. :D
    Allons-y!

Mc Command Center seems to be working fine for me. Haven't tested the new furniture though.

MCCC needs to be updated. Only some minor glitches, nothing really game breaking. But it has to be fixed.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    except adhd my traits work. it doesn't even show up in game.

MCCC needs to be updated. Only some minor glitches, nothing really game breaking. But it has to be fixed.

Especially because Lounge Chairs

Good to know. When was the ADHD Trait last updated? Is the one on MTS with updates linked from the discussion?

Good to know. When was the ADHD Trait last updated? Is the one on MTS with updates linked from the discussion?

i don't remember that was one of the ones wish something updated. i think it was last updated with cats and dogs.
    sorry i can't be more help.
    sorry i can't be more help.

No worries. I'll add it to the list!
    edited June 2019
    Looks like KawaiiStacie's "Slice of Life" is broken, or more broken then before :wink:. Saw some reports on discord.
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • Classic Loading Screen (TheKing)
    • Classic World Icons (TheKing)
    • Map Lighting Fixes (TheKing)
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Nikoa wrote: »
    I wonder if Slice of Life and MCCC are okay. I have a bunch of mods, but those are the two I can't really play without.

MCCC is working. I've tested it on its own and with my mods folder.

I'll wait for @Deaderpool to confirm before listing it, but good to hear there's no reason (yet) to list it as broken.

On SimsV.i.p., they listed it as broken.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top