Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    E-Kat: I feel bullied, Rebecca and Ben are always the popular ones, the latter didn't even do well on the Mole. Even TJ gets more play than me, and he is a jerk :(
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Congrats Vul! :mrgreen:

She also wants to congratulate you, I wonder who it is :joy:

HcQhBzH.png

Oh my gosh, it's Titania Summerdream there on the left! :smiley::smiley::smiley: Thanks Titania! 🦊🦊🦊

E-Kat: ... Yan, tell Vul that he is dead to me

Vul: "Nah, you were dead to me for ages already XD. We want Rebecca! ;)"

mxnR9BD.png

Rebecca: Hello, this is the queen of Zero Privacy Rebecca Pierce speaking, how may I help you?

E-Kat: Hey, I also made it to the Top 4, I am as much worth as she is...

Vul: "Rebecca's preggers, she's worth at least the double 👶🏻"

Rebecca: Aw, you're too nice.

E-Kat: Um, I have two kids, three if you count my sister! I must be worth the double of the double!

Vul: "They've crawled out of you though."

E-Kat: Oh, you are so Evul!

Max Doe: EVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!!!

91mi5J8.jpg

Lindsay: Oh hi Moxi!

E-Kat: Oh dear watcher...

QgjFX64.png

Ben: He doesn't exist, I though telling this to Paul was enough...

Screenshot-40.jpg

Iris: "I disagree, he contacted me on live tv."
    Vul: "Exactly! Ben, when you get on Jetset one day... >:)."

Ben: Only if Grape can come too

Vul: "You should ask Tiger for that. ;)"
    Banner.png
    E-Kat: I feel bullied, Rebecca and Ben are always the popular ones, the latter didn't even do well on the Mole. Even TJ gets more play than me, and he is a plum :(

Artie: "Mais ze pointe iz, Rebecca et Ben were likeaublé. Mon analyse of you paintinge tells la moi ze opposité of yous, hmm."
    Vul: "I back up Artie's words."
    Banner.png
    edited June 2019
    E-Kat: I feel bullied, Rebecca and Ben are always the popular ones, the latter didn't even do well on the Mole. Even TJ gets more play than me, and he is a plum :(

Artie: "Mais ze pointe iz, Rebecca et Ben were likeaublé. Mon analyse of you paintinge tells la moi ze opposité of yous, hmm."

E-Kat: Oh, and what about me is unlikeable? As I am saying, don't hate the player, hate the producer the game.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    (Honestly we need something like a roleplay channel, it is hilarious :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

E-Kat: Oh, and what about me is unlikeable? As I am saying, don't hate the player, hate the producer the game.

Artie: "Hmm, vere does moi begine... ze longe time eet took toi to forgeeve madame Teresa, pour exemple. Moi forsaw zhat 'appening in ze coleure choice of ze paiting you made. Eet foretolde moi of merciless, une sharke. Mais you try to portraye as ze héro of ze show, you try to be ze nice persone when you eez not. You eez une fake. Faux! Let go of ze faux pretensions and embrace et be ze real E-Chatte. Don't be une poseure, you 'ave to be authentique et ze original you. Oui oui, zat eez what's ze wrong wiz you."

(Sorry if that was too savage, lol ;))
    Banner.png
    (Honestly we need something like a roleplay channel, it is hilarious :joy:

Yeah, I agree. Lol.
    Banner.png
    edited June 2019

Artie: "Hmm, vere does moi begine... ze longe time eet took toi to forgeeve madame Teresa, pour exemple. Moi forsaw zhat 'appening in ze coleure choice of ze paiting you made. Eet foretolde moi of merciless, une sharke. Mais you try to portraye as ze héro of ze show, you try to be ze nice persone when you eez not. You eez une fake. Faux! Let go of ze faux pretensions and embrace et be ze real E-Chatte. Don't be une poseure, you 'ave to be authentique et ze original you. Oui oui, zat eez what's ze wrong wiz you."

(This should be implemented in the finale of Abnormality, @Smarties100 )
    Banner.png

E-Kat: That might be true, Madame Stique, but keep in mind that I was able to forgive Teresa, and I admitted that I wasn't innocent either. I may not be the best person alive, but I am honest, and I am also loyal, especially towards my friends. I with Hot Dog, Shirley and Luke I even made really good friends. If I was as despicable as you say, would I be able to do that? Please answer me that.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

E-Kat: That might be true, Madame Stique, but keep in mind that I was able to forgive Teresa, and I admitted that I wasn't innocent either. I may not be the best person alive, but I am honest, and I am also loyal, especially towards my friends. I with Hot Dog, Shirley and Luke I even made really good friends. If I was as despicable as you say, would I be able to do that? Please answer me that.

Artie: "Ze pointe eez, zat all waz more out of ze desire to be likeauble et to make eet far een ze game, eenztead of true compassione to Teresa."
    Banner.png

Artie: "Ze pointe eez, zat all waz more out of ze desire to be likeauble et to make eet far een ze game, eenztead of true compassione to Teresa."

E-Kat: That wasn't about likeablility at all. I was just sick of the drama myself, especially because I didn't want my 30th birthday to be a desaster. Also, don't act like you are innocent yourself. Yes, you built up this whole empire with your art, but in all those years ever since you first appeared on the Mole, I was questioning how real YOU are. All your moves and actions are overexaggerated, oh, and lets talk about the accent. Not that I have something about the french accent, but after all the years you hae been taking exclusively english, your accent can't be as heavy. Look at me, I am a born german, and do you hear any kind of accent? No. So don't accuse me of not being real when you actions smell like fish, and I ain't talking about Porsha Royale's Wardrobe.

Rebecca: Can we please all calm down, wasn't Vanessa's diva drama enough for one week? Geez.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    (Forget the Valentina vs Season 9 drama, Katharina vs Artie is way more enjoyable xD)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member

HcQhBzH.png

Oh my gosh, it's Titania Summerdream there on the left! :smiley::smiley::smiley: Thanks Titania! 🦊🦊🦊

mxnR9BD.png

Rebecca: Hello, this is the queen of Zero Privacy Rebecca Pierce speaking, how may I help you?

E-Kat: Um, I have two kids, three if you count my sister! I must be worth the double of the double!

91mi5J8.jpg

QgjFX64.png

Screenshot-40.jpg

Ben: "That doesn't exactly convince me..."
    Iris: "Figures. Auntie Maya doesn't believe despite her brother-in-law talking to the thing on a semi-regular basis. (Can I call them a thing? Feels more appropriate somehow...)"
    Mysterious Voice(s): "Call me whatever the nuts you like. I'm too busy trying to stop you people from setting yourselves on fire."
    Jacob_Banner.png

HcQhBzH.png

mxnR9BD.png

91mi5J8.jpg

QgjFX64.png

Screenshot-40.jpg

Iris: "Figures. Auntie Maya doesn't believe despite her brother-in-law talking to the thing on a semi-regular basis. (Can I call them a thing? Feels more appropriate somehow...)"
    Mysterious Voice(s): "Call me whatever the nuts you like. I'm too busy trying to stop you people from setting yourselves on fire."

Freya: You can do that? Oh, now that I'm not partnered with her anymore, can you do that with Meredith? *says that with big eyes*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

E-Kat: That wasn't about likeablility at all. I was just sick of the drama myself, especially because I didn't want my 30th birthday to be a desaster. Also, don't act like you are innocent yourself. Yes, you built up this whole empire with your art, but in all those years ever since you first appeared on the Mole, I was questioning how real YOU are. All your moves and actions are overexaggerated, oh, and lets talk about the accent. Not that I have something about the french accent, but after all the years you hae been taking exclusively english, your accent can't be as heavy. Look at me, I am a born german, and do you hear any kind of accent? No. So don't accuse me of not being real when you actions smell like fish, and I ain't talking about Porsha Royale's Wardrobe.

Rebecca: Can we please all calm down, wasn't Vanessa's diva drama enough for one week? Geez.

Artie: "Ach, mit all den Sprachen, die ich fließend spreche, bleibt da nur wenig Platz für richtiges Englisch, ja? Et by ze way, Français eez with un grande F, not ze petite f. Hmmph."

(love this roleplay XD)
    Banner.png

HcQhBzH.png

mxnR9BD.png

91mi5J8.jpg

QgjFX64.png

Screenshot-40.jpg

Freya: You can do that? Oh, now that I'm not partnered with her anymore, can you do that with Meredith? *says that with big eyes*

Freya be like:

51ys%2BqODSgL.jpg
    Banner.png
    (Forget the Valentina vs Season 9 drama, Katharina vs Artie is way more enjoyable xD)

(Who's Valentina? :o)
    Banner.png

(RuPaul's Drag Race, the one with the masked lip sync)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited June 2019

Artie: "Ach, mit all den Sprachen, die ich fließend spreche, bleibt da nur wenig Platz für richtiges Englisch, ja? Et by ze way, Français eez with un grande F, not ze petite f. Hmmph."

(love this roleplay XD)

E-Kat: Ja, sorry das mein Schreiber so ein Blödi ist (I just dissed myself, yeah :joy:). You know what, this will go nowhere, clearly you think you are better than anybody, as always.

Ben: HALTET BEIDE DIE KLAPPE!

c6fj8ujnodut.png

(RuPaul's Drag Race, the one with the masked lip sync)

(Oh. Don't really watch RuPaul's.)
    Banner.png

HcQhBzH.png

mxnR9BD.png

91mi5J8.jpg

QgjFX64.png

Screenshot-40.jpg

Freya be like:

51ys%2BqODSgL.jpg

Hannes: Hhmm...yep, thats quite accurate
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

HcQhBzH.png

mxnR9BD.png

91mi5J8.jpg

QgjFX64.png

Screenshot-40.jpg

Freya be like:

51ys%2BqODSgL.jpg

Odessa: "Hey, you've been Eliminated already! Out!"

Odessa be like: seqWxT.gif
    Banner.png

(love this roleplay XD)

E-Kat: Ja, sorry das mein Schreiber so ein Blödi ist (I just dissed myself, yeah :joy:). You know what, this will go nowhere, clearly you think you are better than anybody, as always.

Artie: "Pas always, Mason was ze betteur at ze saison 5 of Ze Mole. Izzy was ze betteur Mole. Oui oui. Et mon createur iz ze better Fox."
    Banner.png

HcQhBzH.png

mxnR9BD.png

91mi5J8.jpg

QgjFX64.png

Screenshot-40.jpg

Freya be like:

51ys%2BqODSgL.jpg

Odessa: "Hey, you've been Eliminated already! Out!"

Odessa be like: seqWxT.gif

Hannes: Oh shut up, you don't control me anymore, I'm a free man again.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

(love this roleplay XD)

Artie: "Pas always, Mason was ze betteur at ze saison 5 of Ze Mole. Izzy was ze betteur Mole. Oui oui. Et mon createur iz ze better Fox."

E-Kat: Don't pretend I don't know that, I edited the ducking footage. Yet still you look uppon others, you may be a talented artist, but lets be real, the only true friend you ever made was Linda. From what I know is that you are quite a snob. Oh, and by the way, what was about your recent elimination, you tried to fool others into believing that Indigo is the Mole, which wasn't even true. I know you couldn't have known, but what was the reason to call her out like that. You can accuse me of being mean as long as you want, but clearly you would also throw people under the bus if needed. You are a hypocrite, and I don't like your attitude towards me one bit.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png