Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Ivy: I'm an actress. What's your age?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Chelsie: I a big girl! i 2!

Whats your favorite food?
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Kersie: An actress, really? That sounds pretty cool. And I’m 21 (YA).

What’s your house like?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    KarlssonhoodKarlssonhood Posts: 36 Member
    I live in a real nice apartment in town. Unfortunately, the builders forgot to build a door to the balcony. Since apartments can't be renovated I will forever be without a balcony door, hate it when that happens :/

If you went for a jog around the neighborhood, who would you NOT like to run into?
  • Options
    Sims_4_ever_Sims_4_ever_ Posts: 143 Member
    Well, actually I live in an antique castle. I used to live in a regular home until Vladislaus and I got married, and there just wasn't enough space for two kids in my house. Our sleeping caskets are in the basement, our lair. The kids aren't allowed in the lair, the two of them share the third floor. And a graveyard surrounds our house so there's always a low hanging mist surrounding the. The kitchen is filled with cobwebs and spiders because we rarely go into the kitchen but to make food for the kids, even though I keep eating the chili and getting sick, throwing up, and then eating more chili! Don't ask me why because literally everyone tries to stop me but somehow I get past my simmer and literally always end up with a bowl of chili! Then I get sick and throw up, ruining the toilet, just to go back and get another serving of chili! My family has literally replaced the arch with a metal safe door to lock me out of the kitchen, but I just fly over it and make more chili.(You think I'm joking but I'm not. I'm literally deleting the fridge once the kids are old enough to just drink blood.)Oh, did I mention we're vampires?

Quick explanation: My vampire sim, Addie has the vampire downside that she can't eat human food. But since she has the glutton trait, she always tries to eat human food and gets sick and vomits in all of the toilets. She constantly sneaks past me when I'm controlling a different family member and cooks chili and eats it and gets sick. Literally every time I look away she has a bowl of chili. I threw all of the chili in the house away, where is it coming from? It's like she just summons chili! I looked away for two seconds, there's no way she made it to the kitchen and cooked chili in two seconds!! There's no chili in her inventory...Am I going mad? Did she build a secret kitchen? Who knows, she's getting the chili from somewhere....Well, she's eating chili again, that's great.

What's your hobby?
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Julian: My ex-wife for sure.
    Who is your best friend?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Kersie: I have many. My boyfriend, my two cats and my old roommate, Jamison.

Where’s your favorite place to go?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Nellie: The park. It's a beautiful place to relax in between interviewing sims. There's a new one in town by a lake I'm eager to check out.
    Christopher: Oak Grove. It's a little dive bar in town that's always busy... even the Dance Club, Club 365, just doesn't compare.
    Alex: Wherever mama goes... heehee.

How big is your family? So far its just us... but hoping to add another so Alex can have a brother or sister (Even though he's a loner and could probably care less.)
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    A: (Dane looks at Donovan) "Um, help me make sure I get everyone. Well, Don and I have five kids: Ean, Sage, Dylan, Dana and Fauna. The three youngest are still at home, Sage is away at boarding school, and Ean is married, with three boys of his own. I never can keep them straight."

(Donovan comes to his rescue) "The oldest is Devon. He's the one you really got to know. The two little hellions who didn't stand still long enough to talk to are Max and Trey."

(Dane nods) "Right. So two of us, plus five kids, plus three grandkids, is ten. If we ever have everyone home, we're going to have to put beds on the porch."

(Donovan nods) "Eleven, with Devon's husband. And you cook."

Q: What career would you go out of your way to avoid working in?
  • Options
    CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    Doctor. Syringes make me queasy! Besides, I can't be responsible for another life, I can barely take care of myself!

Ever met any famous people?
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Natalya: I'm good friends with Venessa Jeong. She's a pretty humble and sociable for a B-lister.

Are there any glaring architectural goofs in your house/apartment?
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member

Suzette: Not outwardly, but a lot of earthquakes happen here so there must be something wrong. It's almost as if some merciless creator made my house a quake zone.

Do you prefer to vacation in Granite Falls or Selvadorada?
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Viviaan (I forgot his last name but it was Indian, again lacked an Indian apperance):

Selvadorada for sure!!

What skill would you like to learn?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    TotallyABrobotTotallyABrobot Posts: 112 Member
    Iris: "considering how I'm already pretty skilled, I suppose I'll master the art of gardening."

What's your favorite/favourite activity?
    Before you ask, please consider how futile the question is.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Kayla: kissing - don't judge I'm a successful serial romantic

Do you have any ghosts at your house?
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    SSSofficial: Ashley, use haunting curse may summon him. He always floating around and sometimes gets something to eat from fridge. He is cute although looks like hasn't face. somepeople believe he was a killer who dead by electrocution, the way to summon him is draw a pentagram

Same question
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    TotallyABrobotTotallyABrobot Posts: 112 Member
    Iris: "Her? Yeah, Lilly keeps possessing the computer. It's annoying but she's my sister."

Ever live with a vampire?
    Before you ask, please consider how futile the question is.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Tristan: My daughter Tallulah is obsessed with vampires so she has become one. Teens, eh? Do you have pet and what's its name?
  • Options
    AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
    No, I do not.
    Do you have a spouse?
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
  • Options
    Kersie: I’m engaged.

Favorite food?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
    I'm not sure. I love a lot of foods.
    Same question.
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
  • Options
    Kersie: Salad, I guess. I usually eat healthier foods unlike Hunter who likes cakes all the time.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    Forgot to ask question.

Do you have any ADOPTED children?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Not unless houseplants count. I don't even have a pet.

Do you do yoga?
  • Options
    Nope. Don’t do yoga, but I’m planning to start!

Do you play an instrument, or sing?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg