Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• xxJaixxxxJaixx Posts: 46 Member
    Very kind! Thank you for the welcome :D
  • TotallyABrobotTotallyABrobot Posts: 112 Member
    > @stajae said:
    > > @TotallyABrobot said:
    > > > @stajae said:
    > > > I never knew there was a sims forums. :D dont be afraid to talk to me . I will talk back. I believe I've been playing sims for about 6 years now & im still having trouble having twins. any tips ?
    > > Googling helps.
    > >
    > > Do you have City Lving?
    >
    > yes i do have city living !

Then make sure both parents are fertile and the Lot has the On Ley Lines trait.
    Before you ask, please consider how futile the question is.
    > @rosemow said:
    > bluelighting wrote: »
    >
    > hey rose is there a cheat to get rid of aspirations. have a sim that came with all his aspirations done. so i would like to erase some of them? thanks in advance for your help.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @bluelighting
    > I am sorry but there isn’t a cheat that can do that.

Actually, there is. Something along the lines of remove traits. Just google it, like I did.
  • JuniperSimsJuniperSims Posts: 12 New Member
    Hi! I'm Juniper, I've been an avid player of the Sims since I was 11 and an avid writer for even longer than that! I love that I can combine my two passions and write Simlit. I'm very excited for Island Living to come out; I tend to get a bit bored of the Sims4 sometimes, and usually end up CC shopping as someone else mentioned above, creating characters in CAS, and trying my hand at digital photography and editing!
    > @xxJaixx said:
    > Hiya! I'm Jai! I have been playing the sims since i was a smol, I CC shop more than i play the game nowadays. Love the sims 4 but sims 3 will always be my favorite out of the series.

Right?? I can sometimes spend hours CC shopping, there's something so satisfying about it.
    Forgot to mention I also really love the Sims Medieval - not sure if that's an unpopular opinion or not! :)
    > @JuniperSims said:
    > Hi! I'm Juniper, I've been an avid player of the Sims since I was 11 and an avid writer for even longer than that! I love that I can combine my two passions and write Simlit. I'm very excited for Island Living to come out; I tend to get a bit bored of the Sims4 sometimes, and usually end up CC shopping as someone else mentioned above, creating characters in CAS, and trying my hand at digital photography and editing!

Welcome, friend. You're an old dog too? I've been playing since around TS1 release. I was under 10 at the time.
    I have a question, and as I'm not able to start my own thread yet I guess I can post here?

With the new expansion pack and patch updates coming out, I'm wondering if the Get Famous Lifestyle Brand issue will be fixed? That feature has always been broken for me and pretty much everyone else it seems. Does anyone know if that's been in a recent or upcoming patch?
    > @TotallyABrobot said:
    > > @JuniperSims said:
    > > Hi! I'm Juniper, I've been an avid player of the Sims since I was 11 and an avid writer for even longer than that! I love that I can combine my two passions and write Simlit. I'm very excited for Island Living to come out; I tend to get a bit bored of the Sims4 sometimes, and usually end up CC shopping as someone else mentioned above, creating characters in CAS, and trying my hand at digital photography and editing!
    >
    > Welcome, friend. You're an old dog too? I've been playing since around TS1 release. I was under 10 at the time.

Ahahaha, actually, not that old! I forgot to mention the first game I played when I was a kid was Sims2! My best friend at the time had two computers at her house, and we would play for ages :) Someone mentioned that the Sims is like a virtual dollhouse - I'm really not surprised about that; I was a big doll-lover as a little kid, and a writer, so I've always loved creating characters and stories :)
    What do you like best about the Sims @TotallyABrobot? What got you interested in the first place?
    > @JuniperSims said:
    > > @TotallyABrobot said:
    > > > @JuniperSims said:
    > > > Hi! I'm Juniper, I've been an avid player of the Sims since I was 11 and an avid writer for even longer than that! I love that I can combine my two passions and write Simlit. I'm very excited for Island Living to come out; I tend to get a bit bored of the Sims4 sometimes, and usually end up CC shopping as someone else mentioned above, creating characters in CAS, and trying my hand at digital photography and editing!
    > >
    > > Welcome, friend. You're an old dog too? I've been playing since around TS1 release. I was under 10 at the time.
    >
    > Ahahaha, actually, not that old! I forgot to mention the first game I played when I was a kid was Sims2! My best friend at the time had two computers at her house, and we would play for ages :) Someone mentioned that the Sims is like a virtual dollhouse - I'm really not surprised about that; I was a big doll-lover as a little kid, and a writer, so I've always loved creating characters and stories :)
    Pray forgive me, but how old are you? I was born in 1992, so I had the chance to experience TS1.

I'm more of a visual creative, as no matter how hard I try, I can't see anything in my head. It's just pure black or when focused green blotches.
    > @JuniperSims said:
    > What do you like best about the Sims @TotallyABrobot? What got you interested in the first place?

Well, my dad and older brother were playing it, so I sorta got curious.
    > @TotallyABrobot said:
    > > @JuniperSims said:
    > > > @TotallyABrobot said:
    > > > > @JuniperSims said:
    > > > > Hi! I'm Juniper, I've been an avid player of the Sims since I was 11 and an avid writer for even longer than that! I love that I can combine my two passions and write Simlit. I'm very excited for Island Living to come out; I tend to get a bit bored of the Sims4 sometimes, and usually end up CC shopping as someone else mentioned above, creating characters in CAS, and trying my hand at digital photography and editing!
    > > >
    > > > Welcome, friend. You're an old dog too? I've been playing since around TS1 release. I was under 10 at the time.
    > >
    > > Ahahaha, actually, not that old! I forgot to mention the first game I played when I was a kid was Sims2! My best friend at the time had two computers at her house, and we would play for ages :) Someone mentioned that the Sims is like a virtual dollhouse - I'm really not surprised about that; I was a big doll-lover as a little kid, and a writer, so I've always loved creating characters and stories :)
    > Pray forgive me, but how old are you? I was born in 1992, so I had the chance to experience TS1.
    >
    > I'm more of a visual creative, as no matter how hard I try, I can't see anything in my head. It's just pure black or when focused green blotches.

Interesting! Do you happen to have aphantasia? It's a condition where you can't voluntarily visualise imagery (I'm very interested in the human mind!)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Hi! I'm Juniper, I've been an avid player of the Sims since I was 11 and an avid writer for even longer than that! I love that I can combine my two passions and write Simlit. I'm very excited for Island Living to come out; I tend to get a bit bored of the Sims4 sometimes, and usually end up CC shopping as someone else mentioned above, creating characters in CAS, and trying my hand at digital photography and editing!
    I have a question, and as I'm not able to start my own thread yet I guess I can post here?

With the new expansion pack and patch updates coming out, I'm wondering if the Get Famous Lifestyle Brand issue will be fixed? That feature has always been broken for me and pretty much everyone else it seems. Does anyone know if that's been in a recent or upcoming patch?
    Hello @JuniperSims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were a child. You would have lots of memories of fun times spent simming over the years <3 It is very nice that you are a writer and enjoy doing simlit. Sims story writing is a special part of simming!
    With the lifestyle brand issue, this was fixed in a previous patch
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-GF-Lifestyle-Brand-not-working/m-p/7173943#M75985
    If it isn’t working for you it would be best to start a new thread there and post about the issue
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
    Happy simming! :)
    Let us continue in private messages, @JuniperSims . Don't want to hijack any thread, you understand, I hope.
    @rosemow how do I know when I become a member? I meet all the requirements but time.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    @rosemow how do I know when I become a member? I meet all the requirements but time.

You will receive a notification on your activities wall when you become a full member. It will also show you as full underneath your Avi picture.
    If the time passes when the 24hours is over and you still are not a member, try logging out of the site then logging back in again and see if that shows you as a full member
    Alright then, much appreciated, @rosemow . Until next we meet, I bid you a fond adieu.
    Hi @rosemow, nice to meet you! Thanks for the warm welcome :) Ah, thank you so much for answering my question, and so promptly! I’ve seen you around a lot on the forums, are you a moderator? (Is that the terminology?) How long have you been playing the Sims for? :)
  • DiamondPandaDPDiamondPandaDP Posts: 43 Member
    Hello! I'm DiamondPanda! I'm more of the Builder and CAS person on Sims and my favorite worlds are Del Sol Valley and San Myshuno. I also love filling up Newcrest. I bought Sims 4 I think when it came out and didn't buy a pack until City Living. These year however I'm going to buy A LOT of packs. I also always love going to Sylvan Glade. So that's me :).
    -DiamondPanda
    If I help you please note I do not work for EA. Have a nice day :smiley:
    > @DiamondPandaDP said:
    > Hello! I'm DiamondPanda! I'm more of the Builder and CAS person on Sims and my favorite worlds are Del Sol Valley and San Myshuno. I also love filling up Newcrest. I bought Sims 4 I think when it came out and didn't buy a pack until City Living. These year however I'm going to buy A LOT of packs. I also always love going to Sylvan Glade. So that's me :).

Del Sol? Which expak/20 buck pack is that part of?

Also, hello and well met!
  • DiamondPandaDPDiamondPandaDP Posts: 43 Member
    > @TotallyABrobot said:
    > > @DiamondPandaDP said:
    > > Hello! I'm DiamondPanda! I'm more of the Builder and CAS person on Sims and my favorite worlds are Del Sol Valley and San Myshuno. I also love filling up Newcrest. I bought Sims 4 I think when it came out and didn't buy a pack until City Living. These year however I'm going to buy A LOT of packs. I also always love going to Sylvan Glade. So that's me :).
    >
    > Del Sol? Which expak/20 buck pack is that part of?
    >
    > Also, hello and well met!

Del Sol Valley is part of Get Famous
    -DiamondPanda
    If I help you please note I do not work for EA. Have a nice day :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top