Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most kids you've had in a family?

Comments

• zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    6 for me. I've been wanting to play a larger family, but I don't like that the younger siblings don't really have a relationship with the older sibling once they move out.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I had seven in one generation of my legacy-like family, and a grandchild who lived with them who was born between the 6th and 7th. The 7th child was a late in life addition because toddlers came out and I wanted to play one. That's the maximum I have raised in the same household. They were all single births (weird because almost every other generation in that family had a set of twins).

The female sim in my profile photo has nine children in my rotational save. There were four sets of twins involved. Two kids were raised by their fathers, so she only raised seven, but the other two were given apartment keys when they were old enough so they stayed in touch.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I think 4 in my serious games, but once in TS2 or TS3 I made a very very poor family with 1 single mom and 7 kids. A few troubled ones ofcourse. I was exited to play with it, but then I never finished the story. I probably got distracted to play with my more serious households or a new pack came out :p
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I just remembered. In sims 3, my couple had five kids and all five kids had their own kids.
    The grandparents had a total of 12 grandchildren!!!(six boys, six girls)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    One time I played Don Lothario, he fathered 20+ kids. That's the biggest family, I have had.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    In TS4, none yet - I am learning the game and saving up for a larger home before I venture into parenthood.

In TS3, my most enthusiastically procreative couple had 5 kids - 3 sons and 2 daughters, before I moved out with the YA heir.
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    One time I played Don Lothario, he fathered 20+ kids. That's the biggest family, I have had.

Don Lothario certainly lives up to his name Lol
    rnKEhBT.png
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I tend to only have two but I recently had a full household. 8 kids 2 adults.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited June 2019
    4 or 5 I guess? I am not really sure. I usually have between 1 and 3. But more often it is just the 1, lol :D:D

OK, so as I read the answers I remembered my widowed male sim had 4 kids. Three of them tragically died and the oldest one was already on his own. The widowed sim then caught a second breath (as we say) and started to spread his gene around the town. He had about, IDK, 18 other kids. Though all of them lived with their mothers.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Eight. The parents have grandchildren older than their two youngest children.
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    I once had 3 at once and it nearly broke me :o
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    In past Sims games I had bigger families - but in Sims 4 I believe the most kids my Sims had was 3 plus they adopted one more or less - I basically moved a toddler Sim into one of my families houses - as I kept seeing him by himself a lot in manage households - so I just moved him in with my family that had 3 little girls. I kept checking and never did see a parent sim in his old house - just an elder man. All I can figure is the parents might have been culled and I was worried the elder might die.

But most households eventually get just a couple kids.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• WynnoxWynnox Posts: 43 Member
    In the sims 4 my highest tends to just be six per household, but the highest I ever had was in the sims 2 when I was doing this alien abduction challenge thing and the poor guy I was playing ended up having 8 kids in total.
    Gallery Name: 12Wyvern
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I'm currently working on my 18th generation. The first generation they had 6 kids then I moved out the oldest kids and had them have more. I would play the oldest kids to work on the second generation while adding to the first generation. Somewhere during this process they all became related to each other (cousins marrying cousins and sometimes siblings marrying siblings. I have MCCC). I think the first generation they wound up with 12 kids, but I forget because they've all have died since and the family names have changed over the generations. I started this in March. I plan on finishing up by the end of June whether I hit 20 generations or not.
    In Sims 3 I'm lucky to get to the 3rd generation before the game crashes.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    In a single household, the most I've had was 7. This was a highly dysfunctional family I created in CAS. The father hated children and the storyline was that his wife had died and left him with 7 of them to raise. It was a horrible experience, and one daughter died in her teens. The others have gone on now to be responsible, compassionate adults, all with families of their own.

I love seeing how I can begin with a few "founding fathers" and see those extended families grow. In addition to the Sorensen family (the one I mentioned above -- which currently has about 20 members), I have the Grayson family (15 sims), and the Evans family (12 sims). These, of course, are divided up into many smaller households.

I love my extended families. I play the game very slowly with 36 families in rotation. The 3rd generation is just now moving out on their own, finding love, and getting married. Soon my original founding families (those who haven't met the Grim Reaper) will be welcoming their great-grandchildren. As a realistic family player, that's exciting to me.
  • nightowl1nightowl1 Posts: 89 Member
    4 kids. I only wanted 1, but MCCC had other ideas in mind... this was after taking a break from that household.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited June 2019
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    I'm currently working on my 18th generation. The first generation they had 6 kids then I moved out the oldest kids and had them have more. I would play the oldest kids to work on the second generation while adding to the first generation. Somewhere during this process they all became related to each other (cousins marrying cousins and sometimes siblings marrying siblings. I have MCCC). I think the first generation they wound up with 12 kids, but I forget because they've all have died since and the family names have changed over the generations. I started this in March. I plan on finishing up by the end of June whether I hit 20 generations or not.
    In Sims 3 I'm lucky to get to the 3rd generation before the game crashes.

@simgirl542 You did 18 generations in in under 4 months?! :o:o:o

I’m almost on my 6th generation and I started 9 months ago!
  • fiercephoenix91fiercephoenix91 Posts: 175 Member
    I usually get like up to 3, but one family save I have has 6 kids, teens by now and a few YA, but need to move them out cause so much to try and keep up with. Lol
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    13, 1 triplets, 2 twins, 1 adopted, 1 alien, 4 single child.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • DragonGirl643DragonGirl643 Posts: 90 Member
    If you’re counting a legacy, then 19. But six of those were because I used cheats to have sextuplets, which was probably the worst mistake I’ve ever made in the sims. I baked a bunch of cake and aged them up after a day to teenagers, because those toddlers would not stay in their high chairs. So I don’t really count that generation lol.
    why are my sims games so weird?
  • mrma49mrma49 Posts: 14 New Member
    Never more than 5 or 6, I find it annoying having too many as I like to play realistically and they all get in the way
  • SilvyrRainSilvyrRain Posts: 20 Member
    0... so far. My founding sims haven't gotten to the point of having kids yet. But, based on these responses, my sims better start making children! ;)
  • HaitakaHaitaka Posts: 289 Member
    5, but I didn't like it that much because I'm used to have 1-3 sims in one household
    tumblr_inline_nwa6au39531rd9om8_500.gif

Alone in the darkness, it's so cold and crazy
    And everybody’s heartless,
    got no one to save me
    But f it imma be all right, wake up and rise
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @MaggieMarley, I don't remember if it was actually March when I started or January. I only have my sims have one child and wait for them to age up by playing other households. The 18th generation just aged up to child. I do use MCCC and I often put them up to 3rd trimester right off. If I get bored I'm going to create one of the generations in CAS and have them at child age.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    The most I've ever had was 5 and I never got to finish playing with them because something happened, some sort of glitch about two [maybe three] years ago, i think, where the family I was playing disappeared all of a sudden. I was angry and annoyed and didn't back them up to the gallery so I had no way to even start them in a new house. My current family is backed up on the gallery.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!