Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Must all sims become Kids Network addicts the moment a baby/toddler/child joins the household? I've had to ban TVs from my game, because I'm sick to tears of hearing those two songs.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Another Empty World like when you patched in NewCrest
    School Pack (run a daycare, attend prom, sleep overs, sleeping bags, bunkbeds, activities for kids and toddlers).
    Farming
    Activity/Game Pack (include going to a movie theater and eat popcorn at my seat while watching the movie)
    Resort Pack (Run a resort, new world, Sledding, skiing, Snow Tubbing, hiking)
    Family photos, group photos with more than two people
    Take my baby places with a back or front baby carrier, hand baby to another sim, put baby in a bouncy or rocker--better babies please.

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Dukemon11Dukemon11 Posts: 51 Member
    I want to see some convenience features in The Sims 4 again. i.e. In The Sims 1 a door could be exhanged by pressing Ctrl. The Sims 4 has no idea what it should do.
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    I want to see more personality and better working emotions like sims getting angry ahen their spouse cheats and stay angry not just happily talk right after i want the traits to be more impactfull and fears and wants would be great
  • PeonymoonPeonymoon Posts: 17 Member
    Please can we possible to have more personalities!!!! I'm little bit tired of having a same ones all the time :( and please can we get like more moods?

Then for items - Hair style pack/Cloth's packs! maybe a make up pack as well!!!

Maybe a different vacation places like countries! we can vote countries to Sim's game.

Airport/air planes, cars, ???

More cloth for Baby sim's + Baby Staff like strollers.. then Teenager staff.

Animals! if i can choose i will want all of them :3 ( i know it's not possible )

- Please now more careers! seriously :D ! teacher, mm zookeeper, farmer, architecture, please and designer.....
  • PeonymoonPeonymoon Posts: 17 Member
    Oh and Toddler + Teenager + Child need's more cloth!!!! and hair styles!!! :D
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    I have already given up on this thread because it is clearly being ignored :D

The swatch options for siding are abysmal . And wall colors too. But hey, thanks for 350 new colors all for doors :s
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited June 2019
    Since we have the sandcastle animation now with Island Living, can we get a sandbox for toddlers and kids?
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    edited June 2019
    Since we have the sandcastle animation now with Island Living, can we get a sandbox for toddlers and kids?

Don't know why (sarcasm) but I already see modders doing this in the next weeks. And yeah... Im here just asking myself why on earth this isn't in the game already after 5 years. But thats another conversation...
  • LoliGilLoliGil Posts: 30 Member
    There are so many huge things I have in mind, but I just want ladders, spiral staircases, and elevators. It would save space and make things look so much better. I don't care if you only make one walk for going up the stairs and they all have the ugliest color, I need these. I would probably buy a stuff pack just for all of these. Or at least an easy way to make a wrapping staircases.
    I have 99 problems and spiral stairs would solve at least 13
    Origin ID: Emilissa
  • ShannonMarie_76ShannonMarie_76 Posts: 46 Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

I have a list of what I would like to see in the game, but I will just give you my top 8

1- Ability to build apartment buildings like in Sims 2. It is what I miss the most about previous versions.
    2- More actions for babies like wearing babies, swings, exersaucers, taking babies when invited over etc.
    3- More options for stairs- spiral, stairs that go halfway then turn etc.
    4- Bunk beds
    5- Ladders so that we can build tiny houses
    6- More than 8 sims per household
    7- Sectional couches and recliners
    8- Pool activites like swim up bars, volleyball, pool slides, some prebuilt pool shapes that you can just place and adjust size and above ground pools.

Out of all of these it would be hard to choose just one, but the one I would want apartments the most.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Why isn't even a sandbox included in the pack? o.O
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    id like a skill book for photography. idc that its 5 levels. it drove me nuts trying to get even one level and i dont want to use cheats for the rest
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    sazzieJ wrote: »
    id like a skill book for photography. idc that its 5 levels. it drove me nuts trying to get even one level and i dont want to use cheats for the rest

omg this so bad because when you practice it with camera you end up cluttering your screenshots too
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • moltaziamoltazia Posts: 58 Member
    eye color randomizer!
    Simmingal wrote: »

omg this so bad because when you practice it with camera you end up cluttering your screenshots too

exactly. its not like dancing where they will autonomously raise the 5 levels themselves. i need a book. everything should have a book one level or 15 it needs to have a book. i really dont have the patience for it
    2 things:

1) it would be fantastic if 'neat' kids did not make a mess. i have one child in an 8 sim household, all the attention and love she could ever need, lots of items to entertain her but no, all she does is make a mess and only her parents can discipline her. if im not focused on her i find mess everywhere.

2) why cant extended family members discipline children? i know growing up if i was naughty my mother would have expected my aunts, uncles, grandparents and older cousins to tell me off. sometimes this bratty sim is naughty when the parents are at work and by the time they return she cant be told off. that annoys me given the rest of the household are her extended family and should be able to help out.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    2 things:

1) it would be fantastic if 'neat' kids did not make a mess. i have one child in an 8 sim household, all the attention and love she could ever need, lots of items to entertain her but no, all she does is make a mess and only her parents can discipline her. if im not focused on her i find mess everywhere.

2) why cant extended family members discipline children? i know growing up if i was naughty my mother would have expected my aunts, uncles, grandparents and older cousins to tell me off. sometimes this bratty sim is naughty when the parents are at work and by the time they return she cant be told off. that annoys me given the rest of the household are her extended family and should be able to help out.

If it was on me, kids would only make a mess when the appropriate character value (Manners or Responsibility, not sure now) was in red, and the chance would scale with how negative it was. It buggered me so much that a kid half-way to full positive on the value was still making a mess I got a mod to block autonomously making a mess completely.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
    2 things:

If it was on me, kids would only make a mess when the appropriate character value (Manners or Responsibility, not sure now) was in red, and the chance would scale with how negative it was. It buggered me so much that a kid half-way to full positive on the value was still making a mess I got a mod to block autonomously making a mess completely.

thats also a good compromise. this kid was grounded 4 times within 24 hours for constantly making a mess. drove me nuts. i dont mod in the sims so i just have to put up with it but *insert naughty word here* its way too much. her responsibility and manners were in range to get a positive trait. its maddening
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Likewise, it's stupid that the "Ask for advice" and the chance cards can hit anyone in the household instead of being limited to parents (or adoptive parents).
    Older of my children just aged up and, to prepare for the impending wedding (and the eventual next generation), I moved his GF in. Chance card happens and the call goes to the to-be brother's wife (who has zero parenting skill) instead of the parents (maxed). It's infuriating when the younger child is days away from adulthood as well and I try to keep as many values maxed - and choose based on that (manners and responsibility are easy to recover so I just take hits on those). When it goes to a sim who has only one "option" and it sends either conflict resolution or empathy down (which are the hardest to recover)...
    *mutters several Slavic curses*
    ... you get my point, I guess.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • shadowstriker948shadowstriker948 Posts: 3 New Member
    an idea i have in mind is to have our sims become a game developer or run a game studio or even have conventions for our sims to go to and even let our sim cosplay as their favorite fiction characters depending on what game they played or book they have read or even shows they watched
  • GuyC_UKGuyC_UK Posts: 22 Member
    Adding the Ability of Reversing your own accidental Flagging of other player Gallery Shares, Accidentally Flagged Items should be Reversible on/in our Account or Sims4 Game Options, If for instance a misclick or a cursor position bug occurs, there is no way currently to unflag items/shares that we may have accidently flagged, I think this unflagging option should be added to our game options, showing what we have flagged and the ability to unflag them is a must especially if done unknowingly/accidentally.
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    I don't know if this is a question that has been answered or not, but how come we don't have ACTUAL long hair in the game? The longest in the game is basically right under the shoulderblades which is... not long at all. We definitely need hair that goes down to around the lower back at least-- in different styles too.
    original.gif
  • calebmgarciacalebmgarcia Posts: 1 New Member
    First of all, I want to thank you for adding the Pride flags and merchandise to the game; I absolutely love the Pride pack. I know that you have probably gotten a lot of requests for flags to include in the game, but I would really appreciate it if you would include the demisexual pride flag. I just discovered that I was demisexual last year, and it would mean a lot to me to see my identity represented in this game.
  • Fro83Fro83 Posts: 2 New Member
    I do not know where to put this exactly... Two small ideas regarding the last patch: 1) "Works Off-The-Grid" should be added as a filter in Build/Buy; it is hard to go through all items just to find the ones that work with the mentioned lot trait and 2) there are inconsistencies (and furthermore, no "Works Off-The-Grid" item description of "Lighting" category), for example, candelabras and Vampires' Victorian chandelier work, but oil lamp does not, which is odd. As I said, these are minor issues, but would improve gameplay considerably. M.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top