Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLANET WARZ - A SIMS 4 REALITY SHOW **CHALLENGE ONE UP**

kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
edited June 2019 in Off Topic Chat
DkcGOyq.png

!!ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

What is Planet Warz?
"What is this?" you might ask. Welll let's get down to the nitty gritty shall we?
Planet Warz is a wacky and mischevious interactive reality game show where humans and aliens from around the galaxy will battle it out to become the King or Queen, the winner will receive a whopping 500,000 plus bragging rights. The contestants will be orbiting around space aboard our luxury spaceship with no communication to the outside world. Does this tickle your fancy yet? Maybe need more info?

How the game works
Challenges - Each week the contestants will compete in a challenge, the winner of the challenge will be given immunity for the following week. The winner can decide whether to keep their immunity or gift it to a contestant of their choice.
Nominations - Every contestant will nominate 3 player they want to leaves, the 3 players with the most votes will be up for eviction. All the contestants must vote again for one nominee they want to stay. The nominee's may vote for themselves. Please note the player with immunity cannot be voted to leave.
[Evictions - One player will be sent home. If the votes results in a tie, the nominees must battle out in a mini game. The loser, well loses and gets sent home. :'(

Sssh, it's a secret
Every so often a contestant will be randomly selected to participate in a secret mission, it's completely up to player if they wish to go ahead with the mission. If the player succeeds, there will be a juicy prize waiting for them. The secret missions may be pretty straightforward or fabulously outrageous.

Something smells funky
Planet warz isn't your average show but what can you expect when it's produced by aliens? There may be a few twists so keep your eyes peeled and you may succeed. ;)

Packs I own (Sims 4)
EP's: All
GP's: All
SP's: Vintage Glamour, My First Pet, Spooky stuff, Backyard stuff, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden. Outdoor Retreat, Perfect Patio

We Wanna Know You

PLEASE PM ME YOUR APP

App
Name:
Race: (e.g human. alien or hybrid)
Home Planet: (E.g Earth, Uranus or make up your own planet)
What does your planet represent? (Can be absolutely anything you want)
Introduction:
Tell us about you:
Describe yourself in 3 words:
Favourite colour?:
Do you like to cause drama?: Yes/No
Do you have any pet peeves?:
Biggest fear/s?:
What made you join Planet Warz?:
Gallery ID

and finally, do you think you have what it takes? Mwahahahaahaha >:)
Post edited by kittymeow on

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited July 2019
    RFh9yHV.png
    1. Vul
    2. Yannik
    3. City
    4. mkasml
    5. Turner
    6. Bella
    7. GG
    8. Jake
    9. Twiddle

Post edited by kittymeow on
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Ooh lala! Count the moi in! :)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

What he said :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »

What they both said!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Yay, people! I look forward to see who you submit. :)
  • mkasmlmkasml Posts: 69 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hello! I'd love to join. Count me in! (:
    pZNi7DT.png
    App
    Name
    : Maximus Woodruff
    Race: Human
    Home Planet: Earth
    What does your planet represent? Endurance
    Introduction: Maximus is not your typical 18 year old student, being the only son of a famous astronaut, he was raised to be the best. He is not only a genius on mathematics, but loves studying about outer space, the galaxy and the huge dark, starry void of the entire universe. He loves spending time by himself, getting lost inside his own head and his countless books and movies about space, he has always wanted to meet an Alien, he wonders what would be the thoughts of someone who wasn't born in Earth, his favorite movie is ''The Thing'' and he gets scared when thinking if such evil creatures do actually exist in the vast depth of the cosmos!
    Tell us about you: ''I'm really good at mathematics and figuring out puzzles, nevertheless, I can be quite stubborn and I do and say things out of impulse all the time, just for the thrill of it. I like taking risks, I just go for it!, but sometimes.. it gets me into trouble. I usually get along with others, I think you can always learn from everyone around you, they're all like different planets, y' know? But I'm also very argumentative, and It's hard for me to shut up or not get involved in drama when I want to stand up for myself or for anyone else, I may not start drama but I always finish it...or make it worse."
    Describe yourself in 3 words: Friendly, confident and impulsive.
    Favourite colour?: Gold
    Do you like to cause drama?: No
    Do you have any pet peeves?: Being judged by my age.
    Biggest fear/s?: Being hit by an asteroid, being consumed by a black hole.
    What made you join Planet Warz?: ''I would love to finally travel to outer space! but also prove to the people (and the universe) around me that I'm not just a boring earthling from the suburbs of Willow Creek, and also prove that not everyone in Earth is violent and arrogant, and that some of us really want peace between all beings in the universe.''
    Gallery ID: Mkasml
    Sim name: Maximus
    Post edited by mkasml on
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »

What they both said!

What they all said!
    @mkasml ooooh he's great and such a cute sim! :smiley:

I should have put to PM me your app, so that was silly of me. Can everyone else make sure they do that? I wanted to keep the cast secret for now but we will let Maximus off because he's special. :joy:
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I'm very excited for this!

Cast is going to be VERY interesting... :o
    Can we use CC? I have a sim already on the gallery I could use, but his hair is CC.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

@citysimmer if its maxis match then that's OK. :)
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @citysimmer if its maxis match then that's OK. :)

Ok, thank you :)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Turner wrote: »
    I'm very excited for this!

Cast is going to be VERY interesting... :o

I didn't see this before, I'm excited too. I've been building the spaceship today but I have to say I'm not much of a builder. I'm OK with decorating though. :sweat_smile:
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Ooo, I always like sci-fi themed things! I think I'll join. These reality shows always seem like fun.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    @bellagorilla Yay Bella, thanks for joining. :) I'm hoping to get at least 8 players, so we'll see if anyone else is interested. :)
    I'm getting through the building quicker than I thought, what do you think of my poor excuse of a spaceship? Could be better, could be worse. :D

Kx1liEr.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's a hell of a lot better than what I could imagine :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Naaaaaaiise!!! 🦊🦊🦊🦊
    Banner.png
  • ChocolatatataChocolatatata Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello, I would like to join!
  • ChocolatatataChocolatatata Posts: 11 New Member
    After poking around the forums, it seems I have a bit to do before I will able to participate. :/
    I will be posting an updated version of the sim I plan to submit, since he was originally part of a Selection Challenge and I need to change his outfits accordingly.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It's a hell of a lot better than what I could imagine :D
    Naaaaaaiise!!! 🦊🦊🦊🦊

Thank you both. Though I think you're just being nice. :joy:
    @Chocolatatata Hello! :) you're a new member? If you keep commenting threads to get your points up, you should become a member in no time, then you'll be able to send pm's. You still have a few weeks to send me the app, so no worries. :)

• mkasmlmkasml Posts: 69 Member
    Wow, that's such a cool build! I love what you did with the terrain, n you made it work perfectly. Good job! the spaceship also looks fantastic, like a big Alien UFO landing on Earth.
    All apps minus 1 are in so far for the certain players, yay! You guys are quick. :)

I'm not really sure if @Chocolatatata is participating or not? I've just put a question mark next to their name for now.