Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,087 Member
    Current Deal

948 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 442 / 1700 / 74% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 884)
    The Brunch at the Old Mill set does not include the building or the lot. However, the lot created by SimGuruKitty can be downloaded from the exchange here. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.

Upcoming Deals

949 ) Tropical Fruit Bowl / 9 / 27 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

950 ) Coastal Clothing Cart / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Laundry; Loads of Laundry

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 792 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    951 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 297 / 990 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 815)

952 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 760 / 1710 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 412, # 446, # 443, # 51)

953 ) No Nonsense Bookshelf / 38 / 71 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

954 ) Corset and Blouse / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

955 ) The Formal Assailant / 27 / 64 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 935)

This is a 3-hour deal
    956 ) Rawk N Rebel Teen / 41 / 75 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

957 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Just Right Dining Chair / 30 / 55 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

958 ) Ultra Lounge Teens Set / 441 / 624 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 370 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    959 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 235 / 475 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 916, # 549)

960 ) BahHaus' Boxy Window / 37 / 100 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

961 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 366 / 515 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 274, # 333)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited June 2019
    I have updated the main spreadsheet which will provide information on deals up to November 26, 2019.

Please post if you use the "slim version" of the DD spreadsheet and would like me to continue to update it. I am thinking of deleting the slim version. I can see when users are signed onto a spreadsheet - it's anonymous you appear as animal icons. It has been ages since I have seen anyone signed into the slim version.

Also, I only update the time zone specific spreadsheets upon request. If you would like a specific time zone updated, please post here or send me a pm. I absolutely don't mind updating the spreadsheets, but I don't want to update them if nobody uses them anymore.
    Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    I know, I've been gone for seemingly ever. Between my current other game addiction and life, my whole routine is off.

@ajaxpost - Aidan, happy belated! How did I miss this? DD birthdays are in my phone calendar. It just blended in with other commitments I suppose.

@Me1620 If you are still having trouble with gifting, I've been having wonderful luck with Microsoft Edge playing nicely with the store page. I am a Chrome user, but will always switch now when gifting.

@Zapix_ Congratulations on joining the Own the Store club! And, believe me, years later, I'm STILL finding new content to play with.

I missed the SimPoint sale, but that is just as well. Money is tight and really doesn't need to go to gifting this month.

I hope everyone is doing well. Summer has yet to arrive in Rhode Island. Truth be told, Spring is still tenuous at best. But I'm sure we will suddenly be hit with 90F weather out of nowhere soon. I have my shorts ready for when it happens. B)
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @arqmoderno - hope you have a terrific one! :cookie:

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    Ouch... "Isla Paradiso" is a big beautiful mess.. the whole routing is just a nightmare and yes right now i take a closer look at the "fixed" (NOT) world in CAW... ugh don't know where i should start..

Happy birthday @arqmoderno.. last active 2016 :confused: Hope ur still playing Sims (3)

Greetings to y'all!
    Right now i have no cookies
    but i have icecold Coconut Water 🥥🥤😋
  • Options
    Current Deal

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 370 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    959 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 235 / 475 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 916, # 549)

Upcoming Deals

960 ) BahHaus' Boxy Window / 37 / 100 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

961 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 366 / 515 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 274, # 333)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 488 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    962 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 530 / 752 / 30% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 809, # 839, # 63, # 920)

963 ) Tank Top Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

964 ) The Two Elements Sink / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

965 ) Homemade Jar Planters / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

966 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 104 / 180 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, but less than # 490, # 108)

967 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 34, but less than # 439, # 797)

968 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Dining Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

969 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 196 / 693 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 342, # 553)

970 ) "O" Bandeau / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 565)

971 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 292 / 545 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 116, # 238)

• Options
    @goodFeel93 - The coconut water makes a great change from cookies. :)

@Jude525 - I tried Chrome, Edge and IE to gift. It took a few days and numerous tries and I finally managed to send about 4 gifts. :s

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    goodFeel93 wrote: »
    Ouch... "Isla Paradiso" is a big beautiful mess.. the whole routing is just a nightmare and yes right now i take a closer look at the "fixed" (NOT) world in CAW... ugh don't know where i should start..
    It is a beautiful buggy world.
    Ellacharmed has provided her fixed version of the world. There are threads discussing fixes for Isla Paradiso such as ISLA PARADISO FIXES?. I don't use Ella's world but I do use Nraas mods so that I can play in the EA version.

A must to be able to explore caves is Dive Cave Reset Fix by SHIMROD which you can get from mediafire . You will also need Nraas Debug Enabler. The following gives you links.
    Felicity wrote: »
    There is no non-mod fix, but there IS a mod fix. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links to mods here, but it was written by Shimrod and is named Dive Cave Reset Fix. You also need an NRAAS mod to reset all the caves. I just started a new game in IP and so far, it's worked perfectly.

ETA: Actually, I'm going to link the mod, because this is a really bad bug, and one that should have been fixed in an official patch. Unfortunately, it's not quite a "plop in and forget it" mod and you will need another mod (the mod's author says you need to use NRAAS Debug Enabler to reset the caves, but I used NRAAS Mastercontroller (Reset Everything command) and that worked for me. YMMV on that.

Anyway, here's the mod: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/6781-dive-cave-reset-fix/

I hope EA will fix this, but after this much time, I don't have much hope.

• Options
    @Me1620 well i loaded this fixed world from Ellacharmed, but it's still a mess :smiley:

And u know i don't use any mods or CC :blush:

So that means i can play isla Paradiso only with mods... awesome... not... Well i have to go back to my beloved Roaring Heights... 😭
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @goodFeel93 Have you tried Ciane’s save? She has a save game for IP that has the routing errors fixed. Put it in your saved folder or follow her instructions for fixing the routing errors in a new save yourself. Can’t link right now but the thread is here on the forum.

@Me1620 Hi Jodi! Didn’t know about that mod. Thanks :*
  • Options
    Oh lawdy, a page glitch ate my post just as I hit "Save Draft!" And it wasn't brief!

@goodFeel93 I wanted to let you know that I am playing Isla, the original one, with some success. I followed all the recommendations I could find on problematic property, but exceeded the recommendations. Often it was recommended to relocate families, or move them out, make a structural change, them move them back in. Many of these structural changes were not clearly explained, so usually I deleted entire households and bulldozed the lots so that they weren't even on the map. Most houseboats were removed, but I like the point of them, so left a few that didn't appear on anyone's problem list. I don't care about existing backstory and intended storylines of a town, so this didn't effect my gameplay.

Next, I learned to save after every dive site visit. At some point the dives began triggering annoying lag as soon as the Sim returned to shore. If I didn't detect lag, I'd keep playing. If I did, I'd save the game, close Sims entirely, reopen the Sims and the game and continue playing with no problem until the next dive or later.

I did have three other problems. Twice I moved my Sim. Both times the game left echoes of him in the game and they became his "twins." Same name, same job, etc. One time living where I had moved from. In both instances I simply changed active household, opened them back up in CAS to tweak them, then let them be. They were easy friends for my loner Sim, since they were at work and had similar interests!

Another was frequent routing reports. I do use NRaas, but didn't always use it to resolve these. Often they were the same person. I would "stalk" the Sim to see where the problem was and delete the property where they were getting stuck. Sorry, I didn't keep a list.

Finally, I deleted the little run down resort as soon as I was done with it for my Lifetime Wish. It had not shown any problems prior to my Sim owning it, but shortly afterward it was generating routing issues and creating invisible Sims. Deleting it resolved all of these problems. Note:I did keep one of the larger resorts, against the recommendations of everything I read. I wanted one to play in. I did not notice any problems generating from there.

This is my experience on my gaming laptop. How your system will respond may be different. I invested quite a bit of time stripping out the EA properties, but I was committed to playing through at least one Sim in this town. After this I will find dive sites on the exchange that are built for Sunlit Tides and continue this type of gameplay there.

I will try to track down the lists of troublesome properties/households that I used and post them here, but in another post. Good luck!
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Thanks for the feedback @Jude525
    I hope i understand it all.. well fo u still playing in Isla? Or did u move back to Sunset Valley? :sweat_smile:

I'll try it to make a ordinary version of Isla at least a playable version.. This map is so gigantic...
    I bulldozed the whole city and try to make a bigger town with skyscrapers. Well only the main isle...

Evertime i finish some parts of the map, there is an another problem like routing...

My goal is to make Isla a bit smaller, less islands around the main isle. And no hidden isles because i think it causes problems. How i already said, theres so much to do on this map.. and im not sure if i will stay here :neutral:

EDIT: Nope just need more time and then i hope it will work... Here's a preview ;)
    ATRe0rr.jpg

Post edited by goodFeel93 on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @Jude525 - great post. I remember one townie getting stuck continuously. I should have tracked him down. I believe pets are a problem and that sometimes horses get stuck on houseboats. I have never experienced having "twin" Sims that I didn't create in CAS.

@goodfeel93 - Looks great. It might be a fun project to fix it on your own.

I still play in Isla Paradisio.

@ZeeGee - and thank you for posting about Ciane's save :*:*

• Options
    And now a post about the DD. :o

The current rotation is coming to an end in about 14.5 hours. Sunlit Tides standard version, the only world on the DD is coming up very soon.

• Options
    Hehe i have "Sunlit Tides" Gold but it's absolutely great and worth it! ;) Thanks @Me1620
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Current Deal

971 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 292 / 545 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 116, # 238)

Upcoming Deals

972 ) Sunlit Tides / 1127 / 2450 / 54% / 2 hours
    This is the standard version of the world. Serenity Retreat, which is the venue that comes with the gold version of the world, is available four times on the DD, with deal # 690 being the best price.

973 ) He's a Live Wire Radio / 27 / 150 / 82% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

974 ) Tight Tee / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 262)

975 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 13, # 322)

976 ) Retronator Stove / 32 / 70 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

977 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Spring Locked In Lantern Terrarium / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

End of DD Rotation

Beginning of DD Rotation

1 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 324 / 810 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, but less than # 353 & # 44)

2 ) Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours

3 ) Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585 but less than # 570 & # 132 )

4 ) The Insulator / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

5 ) Fit for a Queen / 55 / 85 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

6 ) Getaway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hours

Post edited by rnramey on

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Current Deal

6 ) Getaway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals

7 ) Zippy sweater / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

8 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 516 / 798 / 35% / 2 hours
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 72 less than # 647)

9 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher / 39 / 81 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 787)

10 ) Viva Las Vegas Living/ / 493 / 1175 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 297)

11 ) Homecoming / 779 / 1900 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 32 & # 502)

12 ) Vest, Shirt & Tie / 34/ 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set

13 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 494 / 1900 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 322 & # 975)

14 ) Once Upon A Time Cottage- Porridge Prep Wall Shelf / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection; Villa Paraíso

15 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Bonhomie Barstool / 41 / 68 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

16 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- The Acrobat / 13 / 39 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

17 ) Zen Garden Lamp / 12 / 31 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 433, by 5 sp)

18 ) Cupid's Locket / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

• Options
    Is or should this be a type of volcano? It looks weird to me? It's from EA not from me. I just saw this
    XrVIgsz.jpg
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I'm not sure we're seeing the same thing but cliffside waterfalls are not that uncommon.
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Well i saw no "hole" or a big stone or something like that. So i thought it looks a bit weird and deplaced? And there's steam on the top of this hill. Well i think i'll change nothing on this. Thanks for ya feedback @Lexers615
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Here's an example. Maybe adding vegetation would help?
    a-small-waterfall-trickling-down-a-cliffside-covered-in-lush-vegetation-on-the-road-to-hana-in-maui-hawaii-usa-T32MF5.jpg
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Current Deal

18 ) Cupid's Locket / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

Upcoming Deals

19 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 750 / 1823 / 59% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 112)

20 ) March 2011 Compilation / 1200 / 2862 / 58% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Street Couture; Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Futureshock Living

21 ) Leather luxury chair / 40 / 102 / 61 % / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

22 ) Bountiful Bows Dress / 43 / 51 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Street Couture; March 2011 Compilation

23 ) Neapolitan Underclothes / 32 / 68 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Loungewear; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

24 ) Grand Estate Gate / 11 / 17 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

25 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Teaquinology Enjoyulator / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours

26 ) Porcelain Tub / 30 / 54 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

27 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 672 / 1296 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 37 & # 723 but more than # 169)

28 ) Mother Russia / 665 / 1900 / 65% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 798 but more than # 449)
    Note: You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

29 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Professor Langston's Macro and Micro Waves Cooker / 36 / 68 / 47% / 2 hours

30 ) Stylin' Saggy / 32 / 75 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wretched Threads; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

• Options
    Thanks @Lexers615 just looked weird in CAW or general in this game. I will add some plants. Thanks!
  • Options
    @goodFeel93 Although I am on hiatus from Sims at the moment, the game I am currently playing is on Isla and I will be playing it though.

I will say this. If you are going to the trouble of removing ALL of the unique content from Isla, I personally recommend that you simply find some dive sites on the Exchange and use Sunlit Tides with the Expansion Pack active. For that matter, I've built houseboats in Sunlit Tides with no apparent lag as well. Toss in a couple beaches with Lifeguard stations and a Resort and you'll have all the playability of the pack with none of the headaches from the accompanying islands. Even with all the work you are doing, there is still a high chance that you will overlook routing error locations.

@Me1620 I had read enough warnings about the frequency of horses getting stuck, so turned off wild horses right from the beginning.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Current Deal

30 ) Stylin' Saggy / 32 / 75 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wretched Threads; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

Upcoming Deals

31 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / 130 / 593 / 78% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 462 & # 548)

32 ) Homecoming / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 502 but more than # 11)

33 ) Drifter’s Desire / 459 /714 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 232, # 577, # 712 & # 897)

34 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is one of the two deals that are the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 439 & # 797, but same as # 967)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 702 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    35 ) Nautical Living / 286 / 990 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7
    pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 800, # 42 and # 235)

36 ) Country Living / 840 / 1500 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 103, # 450, # 384 & # 927)

37 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 832 / 1296 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 169, # 27, # 723)

38 ) Tree Saw Wall Sculpture / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds

39 ) Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride / 80 / 198 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal appears twice. It is a green deal and is the same price as # 836

40 ) Secure Sneakers / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wild Wears; Tip Top Toddler; Kids! 2010

41 ) Cyber Creeping Vine / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Bedroom

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 702 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    42 ) Nautical Living / 495 / 990 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item ( More than # 35, # 800 but less than # 235)

Post edited by rnramey on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top