Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pet dragons in sim 4 please

Comments

• ItsProbablyMeItsProbablyMe Posts: 17 Member
    Can we just get a game of thrones overhaul mod please xd
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If we get dragons, I'd like a dragon CAS like we have for Cats & Dogs. I don't want my witch to have to have an exact copy of a dragon that looks like everyone else's. Each one should be unique. How about a dragon GP?
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I just want more Supernatural stuff.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If we get dragons, I'd like a dragon CAS like we have for Cats & Dogs. I don't want my witch to have to have an exact copy of a dragon that looks like everyone else's. Each one should be unique. How about a dragon GP?

I wish @Dannydanbo
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I was hoping dragons could make it in with witches if they can't use cats as familiars cause it's half of their existing pets ep
    caitytrina.png
    CaityTrina wrote: »
    I was hoping dragons could make it in with witches if they can't use cats as familiars cause it's half of their existing pets ep

good point and they would make great familiars
    do you guys think dragons could be in the magic pack ?
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member

I hope so! Little pet dragons would be awesome! I also really liked the idea of dragon riders that was in that theme contest a few months ago. I'd be all over that!
    #Team Occult
  • RJEB1RJEB1 Posts: 30 Member
    [quote="comicsforlife;d-918732"]I would like it if they could do tricks like dogs and be small enough to be held in yours sims lap
    and have there own little pet bed inside the house it would also be cool if they could set fires
    or light fires for you sim so they won't burn themselves
    it would also be cool if you could find the dragon egg then hatch it
    also the dragons could come in the colors of sim emotion
    @SimGuruGraham @SimGuruNinja @SimGuruDrake @SimGuruPJ @SimGuruSarah
    I put a lot of thought into this and I just wanted to be sure someone saw it thanks
    there are so many ideas for dragons in this thread some I would never have thought of [/quote]

I know none of you on here wants to hear about realism but since it is not very realistic I doubt any of that will ever be added into the base game. It may be added into a pack like the sims 4: world of magic that was announced coming out this fall but i don't think any "pets" would be added into that pack. Just magical things. But who knows.
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    I know @LiELF in particular has been waiting for this pack (or something similar) since Vampires. Thanks for waiting. I hope this new pack is pleasing. :blush:
    I know @LiELF in particular has been waiting for this pack (or something similar) since Vampires. Thanks for waiting. I hope this new pack is pleasing. :blush:

@SimGuruNinja Omg. I just sat straight up in my seat, lol. I guess you got my attention. :D You wicked, wicked dev. I already have to wait months to find out details. This is going to torment my mystical soul. :o
    #Team Occult
    LiELF wrote: »

@SimGuruNinja Omg. I just sat straight up in my seat, lol. I guess you got my attention. :D You wicked, wicked dev. I already have to wait months to find out details. This is going to torment my mystical soul. :o

I cant wait ether magic is fun
    @LiELF
    edited June 2019
    This is me in the fall. (Real time-traveling footage from the future!)

my-precious-xlLerrsdqYdWw
    #Team Occult
    Oh darn. It didn't work.

Ah well. I assure you it was riveting.
    #Team Occult
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    edited June 2019
    I'm playing it everyday right now. It makes me smile.
    I hope it makes y'all smile too.
    I'm playing it everyday right now. It makes me smile.
    I hope it make y'all smile too.

@SimGuruNinja Well, I'm a-smilin' now. But it's probably a kind of creepy, unstable, anticipation smile, reminiscent of Wednesday Addams.
    #Team Occult
    My Vampires have all just peeked their heads up over their coffins in trepidation. They're used to being spoiled, "only" children.

#Team Occult
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited June 2019
    I would love to say yes but I think probably no. I feel like since it’s just a GP they will really only witches and wizards and probably won’t add any other life forms (or pets). I desperately want pet dragons though so I’d be delighted to be proved wrong!

Although... What was SimGuruNinja’s comment just about?
  • RJEB1RJEB1 Posts: 30 Member
    I think the magic pack coming out will give us sort of the same options as the whole magical update that the sims freeplay got a long while ago. But since the sims 4 is a bigger game it will get those options plus alot more
    Can we get a teensy weensy teaser pic? A hint?? A morsel of inclination??? A small, mystical spark for a soul so dark??

*Waits in the black silence. Alone and still.*

How am I going to sleep tonight?

*Hours pass in entropy.*

Or...ever?

*Eyes unblinking, bloodshot, staring at screen.*

Am I talking to myself again?

:::eternity continues:::
    #Team Occult
    I would love to say yes but I think probably no. I feel like since it’s just a GP they will really only witches and wizards and probably won’t add any other life forms (or pets). I desperately want pet dragons though so I’d be delighted to be proved wrong!

@MaggieMarley He was referencing the Realm of Magic Game Pack. He knows how much I love the Occults because when Vampires was announced, I was cheerleading all over the Game Packs section and I've kind of never stopped talking about all things Supernatural. I've made a variety of threads with suggestions and pretty much post in every Occult topic thread, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member

@MaggieMarley He was referencing the Realm of Magic Game Pack. He knows how much I love the Occults because when Vampires was announced, I was cheerleading all over the Game Packs section and I've kind of never stopped talking about all things Supernatural. I've made a variety of threads with suggestions and pretty much post in every Occult topic thread, lol.

@LiELF ah I thought because his post was in the pet dragons thread he might be hinting that pet dragons are in the Realm of Magic GP.

@LiELF ah I thought because his post was in the pet dragons thread he might be hinting that pet dragons are in the Realm of Magic GP.

@MaggieMarley You never know with Ninja. He just kind of...."ninja'd" into the conversation out of nowhere and dropped a hype bomb, lol. But the poster before him had mentioned the Magic pack, so I think he was kind of responding to that.
    #Team Occult
  • DiamondPandaDPDiamondPandaDP Posts: 43 Member
    I feel like this could be put in the Realm of Magic. Although is unlikely to go in Base Game but a pack with these would be SO COOL!
    -DiamondPanda
    If I help you please note I do not work for EA. Have a nice day :smiley:
  • moltaziamoltazia Posts: 58 Member
    id be happy with basically a dragon model on the cat skeleton using all the same behaviours but with some dragon specifik tricks. and like smoke coming out of its nostrils when sleeping. i dont know how the tech works though, if it would be a big thing to include that, since it would have to be standalone from the pets expansion?