Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What haven't you done in TS4 yet?

While I'm sitting and waiting for Island Living, I'm spending my time occupying myself with other parts of the game. However, although I have almost all DLC packs, there are still some things that I haven't played through yet. I really want to play through the vet career—I love C&D but I haven't gotten around to that part of the pack yet.

Do you have any unplayed content or parts of TS4 that you'd like to play through in the future but haven't gotten around to yet? If so, what is it?

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited June 2019
    Have a cowplant
    Have a sim get lightning powers
    See a skeleton in Selvadorada
    Edited to add:
    Completed a collection
    Hosted a Charity Benefit/Lampoon party
    Hired a maid
    Ordered pizza
    Been to Sixam
    Post edited by citysimmer on
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    So many things, but right now I’m noticing that I’ve never had a lesbian couple. My gameplay couples are always straight because I love seeing their biological children.

But I’m getting so much chemistry between the mermaid and the blonde on the Island Living trailer, so i’m going to give them makeovers and hopefully make them a couple when I get the pack. Pretty excited for it!
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited June 2019
    still havent played the cop career and the military career (i was in the military so i dont really have any interest in playing it even if it is a cartoon version of it)
    So many things, but right now I’m noticing that I’ve never had a lesbian couple. My gameplay couples are always straight because I love seeing their biological children.

But I’m getting so much chemistry between the mermaid and the blonde on the Island Living trailer, so i’m going to give them makeovers and hopefully make them a couple when I get the pack. Pretty excited for it!

you can make one of the ladies a trans woman and have her be able to get others pregnant with the new options if you like messin' around with genetics. thats what i do when i wanna mess around with genetics, i like seeing how the system works haha
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    I'm trying right now to have a well-rounded bunch of families. There's criminals, bakers, painters, aliens. There's so much I still haven't explored; it's overwhelming. Speaking of exploring, I haven't made any progress in Jungle Adventure with exploring, OR archaeology. I also want to check out herbalism, but not quite sure how to get started there.
  • LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    I haven't owned a restaurant yet or don the herbalism skill. I've slowly been knocking stuff out with my supersim
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited June 2019
    • I haven't touched anything to do with Herbalism yet.
    • Get to Work's Scientist career, though I have a sim ready for it.
    • Any of the non-Acting Active careers beyond the fifth level.
    • Most of the party types.
    • Running a business, restaurant or vet clinic. (Though I'm planning on doing the latter two, I won't bother with a business I can't run from home.)
    • Attended the Geekcon, Humor and Hijinks or Spice Festivals.
    • Anything to do with packs I don't own. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Completed any Collection outside of the Voidcritter cards.
    • Looked for the secret lots.
    • Completed most of the Aspirations.
    I'm more about doing things on my own time, rather than going out of my way to experience something.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    There's lots of things that I haven't done but that's mostly because I don't want to. Running a retail store is the first thing that springs to mind.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Have a cowplant
    Have a sim get lightning powers
    See a skeleton in Selvadorada

I just remembered sims get lightning powers! What happens when you do get them? This is like when I forgot the cupcake machine came in the game since launch and I only remembered last year about it
  • RainbowIslandRainbowIsland Posts: 20 Member
    I didnt even know my sims could get lightning powers. Need to look that one up.

Apart from this I still havent played through:
    a lot of the rabithole careers + detective
    photography
    running a vet or even having a pet
    complete any collection
    complete the mischief aspirations
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited June 2019
    i haven't tried to use the weather machine yet
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I really haven't tried to play Get Famous or Jungle Adventure. I just can't get into playing them for some reason.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I’ve never used any of the careers in get to work or played in all of the regular careers. And even though I’ve tried I’ve never played a legacy game past the third or fourth generation.
  • BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    I've done none of the Jungle Adventure stuff, haven't even played around with the skills. Also haven't explored the gardening career much and have yet to go to Sixam.
  • TotallyABrobotTotallyABrobot Posts: 112 Member
    I'm trying for triplets, but I only get twins. Both Parents are fertile, and the lot has On Ley Lines. I've had the mother read childrens books and watch/listen to children stuff. Maybe trying for baby in space drops the chances, as I've heard having both parents fertile and On Ley Lines almost guarantees triplets.

Another thing I've yet to do is any of the city living stuff, or buy all the packs. Oh, and getting a cowplant.
    Before you ask, please consider how futile the question is.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Anything related to mischief skill and/or evil in nature.
    Anything related to packs I don't have (duh) - would be a long list.
    No triplets yet (down to luck to some degree - even having both of the pair with fertile reward trait and fertility massage was not enough).
    Having a cat (I am a dog person) or running a vet hospital (I just don't like running a business of any kind in general, hence I don't have GTW and other packs with this type of content).
    Photography (I'll just decorate my home with paintings)

maybe there's more.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SilvyrRainSilvyrRain Posts: 20 Member
    I have tons of things I haven't done yet, and I'm looking forward to exploring more and more in the game!

I really want to own a vet clinic as well. I just need a sim that's right for it and has the money to get that started. Right now, all of my starter sims are poor and living in cheap apartments in the city. I'm also really looking forward to having an actor sim. And a sim to go through the Strangerville story, as well as the jungle adventure stuff. Also, gardening. And alien sims. Running a restaurant. And many more.

So... yeah... tons of things still to do and looking forward to it!
  • TotallyABrobotTotallyABrobot Posts: 112 Member
    > @SilvyrRain said:
    > I have tons of things I haven't done yet, and I'm looking forward to exploring more and more in the game!
    >
    > I really want to own a vet clinic as well. I just need a sim that's right for it and has the money to get that started. Right now, all of my starter sims are poor and living in cheap apartments in the city. I'm also really looking forward to having an actor sim. And a sim to go through the Strangerville story, as well as the jungle adventure stuff. Also, gardening. And alien sims. Running a restaurant. And many more.
    >
    > So... yeah... tons of things still to do and looking forward to it!

I really wanna own a restaurant. Why? Death Fish and water.
    Before you ask, please consider how futile the question is.
  • TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    I haven't completed the Police Officer active career yet because of the glitch where no suspects appear. So I just end up quitting the game when I can't find the suspect.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    There is still a ton that I haven't gotten to yet...like the Active careers or owning anything. I own all the packs but probably haven't done a tenth of what there is.
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    - The Strangerville mystery, saving it for tank grunt when he ages.
    - Active vet career
    - active acting career
    - actively politician career

I've joined the careers but always send them in by themselves
    caitytrina.png
  • QueenSnapdragonQueenSnapdragon Posts: 34 Member
    I haven't been to a spa, owned a restaurant, or owned a cat. I own those packs, I just haven't gotten around to doing them. Also, I bought Strangerville two days ago, but I meant to buy Jungle Adventure, so I haven't felt the urge to play it yet. When Island Living comes out, I'll buy a bundle with Jungle Adventure and either the Workout or Romantic Garden stuff pack.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    So many things.....I own it all but haven’t gotten even close to experiencing it all. Current in game goals of things I haven’t done yet. This is based on current saves and goals I have for saves.

-have a sim own a vet clinic
    -complete the strangerville mystery (trying to finish this before island living)
    -played an evil sim
    -played a vampire
    -entered a secret lot like Sylvan glades or forgotten grotto (I’ve owned the game since 2014 I’m aware how sad this is 😅)
    -played with mischief skill
    -have a 5 star celebrity
    -have a sim live in a penthouse

The list could keep going and going I literally have so many things I haven’t explored yet which is really exciting because I love this game and I love discovering new things. I’m thinking of trying the not so berry challenge eventually to play through some new scenarios I haven’t tried. This list is stuff I’m working towards in current saved games.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I have not....

-harvest honey
    -garden career
    -collected everything from selvadorada(sp)
    -learned to salsa dance
    -eat any of the emotion berries
    -unlock one or 2 of the passageways in selvadorada(sp)
    -reach the top of a few careers
    -explore much of acting career. only level 2
    -solved the strangeville mystery
    -used weather machine
    -owned a vet clinic
    -death from emotions
    -death from rabid rodent fever
    -death from poor puffer fish nigiri
    -the magic bean event

and few other minor things
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    I'm trying right now to have a well-rounded bunch of families. There's criminals, bakers, painters, aliens. There's so much I still haven't explored; it's overwhelming. Speaking of exploring, I haven't made any progress in Jungle Adventure with exploring, OR archaeology. I also want to check out herbalism, but not quite sure how to get started there.

I want to do more with herbalism as well -- probably best way to start is to read through some of the herbalism books, then head to Granite Falls to try and collect the plants to plant them at home. Supposedly summer is the best season because that's when all the plants are able to harvest, so I just planned a 3 day SummerFest holiday when Sims are off from work and school so I can send my Sims off to the woods (or to Selvadorada if I'd rather) and not use up valuable vacation days. You need to have some Herbalism skill to identify some of the wild plants.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited June 2019
    I needed to branch out some so I have sims in careers I haven't played before. Finally getting around to topping the astronaut career, having a sim in the gardener career, she's now a botanist, and having a sim who is unflirty (a little difficult to play) who is a 2 star celeb in the entertainment career.

I'm like the other simmer who said, some of the stuff just doesn't appeal to me.

I still would like, to at least try the detective career, criminal career, secret agent and then some of the stay at home jobs, critic & military.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.