Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack [MEGA]

Comments

• N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    I will eventually. On sale. For the fashion photography career. I don't mind out there clothes for the sims but it does seem like an odd collab to me in some ways. It makes more sense to me from Moshino's side based on other collaborations.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    According to @simguruninja who was totally was not spreading secrets on twitter that clothes are very much wearable and should look good on your sim and townies along with a new hair. SO, now I'm getting really curious about this stuff pack. :kissing:
    5vJrxmT.png
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited June 2019
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    According to @simguruninja who was totally was not spreading secrets on twitter that clothes are very much wearable and should look good on your sim and townies along with a new hair. SO, now I'm getting really curious about this stuff pack. :kissing:
    Yeah what is he going to say it looks like trash? well I guess he could if he did not want a job. Lets not ignore the most important word he said "majority" the fashion is going to look horrible we might luck out with a few normal swatches. The townie fashion police thread is going to go wild after this pack is released.

"The CAS style of the pack is super wearable and the majority of the items are going to look just fine & dandy on your neighborhood walkbys"

Moschino-Menswear-London-Men-SS15-8310-1402942408-bigthumb.jpg
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    ^^ Oh ye of little faith. :D
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    I think we're hitting a really good balance with this pack between style & gameplay. Can't wait to share more details and hear what you think.
  • TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    Honestly I probably wont get it, their catalog of clothing doesn't appeal to me, not to mention I'd have to save up for a month just to get a shirt from them. I kind of wish they would have decided to go with a more attainable company to partner up with for a stuff pack. Honestly, I've never felt so poor. But unless they really impress me with what's coming in the pack I probably won't get it. I'm definitely not interested in the career from what we know of it so far - which is basically nothing other than its name. If its another rabbit hole I don't see the point in getting the pack for a career.

but watch this is the only pack that's going to have spiral stairs, U stairs, and L stairs. lol
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Yeah what is he going to say it looks like trash? well I guess he could if he did not want a job. Lets not ignore the most important word he said "majority" the fashion is going to look horrible we might luck out with a few normal swatches. The townie fashion police thread is going to go wild after this pack is released.

"The CAS style of the pack is super wearable and the majority of the items are going to look just fine & dandy on your neighborhood walkbys"

Moschino-Menswear-London-Men-SS15-8310-1402942408-bigthumb.jpg
    The clothing in a lot of packs are pretty subjective to what people like. There's though that still dislike the GT CAS though I think it's one of the most vast choices and very good to me. If there's some pretty plain swatches to the clothing and not like the name brand not SLAPPED all over the clothing like bumper stickers with some pretty high end fashion that's not lady gaga on acid then I'm down.

Have a feeling that the gameplay may be some in-depth modeling career with the fashion photography and possibly a catwalk because I'd be all over a career like that, but that's just me. Guess we'll have to see. Hope we see a trailer in a couple of weeks for it or at least someone teasing it in their 'avatar'. @SimGuruNinja *shifty eyed* >>

Also that picture looks like one of those old books where you'd find a 3D image if you stare at it long enough while hurting your eyes at the same time. :D
    5vJrxmT.png
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    edited June 2019
    ETA: Oops! I misread the question. I thought it was whether or not we like the idea. I'm NOT buying it or any other TS4 pack no matter how much I like the pack, it's all about whether the base game gets improved to my liking, sorry.

Original:

I like some of their stuff. Currently, the "marker" theme is cute, but would be weird in The Sims.

But for a stuff pack? Hmm. I mean TS4 stuff packs in general, it's like, I was all stuffed out long ago! Haha. Besides, a career locked in a stuff pack? What, no objects just clothes, or? :/

Also, watch for all the townies walking around in this:

sims-4-x-moschino.jpg

They would dare. It's the towniest thing I could find today if I tried shopping around online for hours, lol. :D

ETA-2: Walkbys should actually NOT wear anything from the pack, it's too expensive for walkbys, lol. It or anything similar should be OFF for random. :|
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • CIASimtridgeCIASimtridge Posts: 31 Member
    I voted no now but if it's cheap and adds some new content I'm sure I'll cave and buy it. I'm weak!
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'm a completionist and it's only going to be $10.

On the other hand, Moschino is the Yeezy of upscale designers.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    I consider stuff packs a niche content where each is supposed to hit just a small part of the playerbase which aims for a specific type of content (with the exception of maybe Laundry day which was community-voted). It's great for those who want that exact stuff but meh for the others.
    For me, brand clothing (especially expensive vanity brands) are not something I'd be into and will pass on it.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I may end up getting it one day, maybe if it comes in a bundle along with bowling and my first pet. But that's a big maybe...
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I think I'll wait for a sale or skip this one. I didn't miss the SPs during the last few months and I'm realizing just how expensive this gets owning all DLC so for now, I think I'll skip this one. With Island Living and Magic just around the corner, I think I'll be busy enough anyway! I'm not generally opposed to the idea though, I just really don't think I'll use this enough to buy it right away, or at all (defo not at full price) - plus, I don't even like photography in the Sims xD
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited June 2019
    Yeah because it's the sims and I BUY EVERTHING!!!!!

In all seriousness I'll buy because I usually end up finding a use for everything even if it ends up just being a one time/niche use. Also after brousing their shop most if the stuff is "wow" but I will definitely work for my more eccentric and celebrity/infuencer sims.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I heard there is a new career coming.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    You know that if you buy the pack the townies will all be walking around decked out in god knows what
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    You know that if you buy the pack the townies will all be walking around decked out in god knows what

Honestly they already do in my game. So I don't know what ya'll are talking about.

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member
    I'll get it because I always want new clothing items for my Sims and want to get better at taking pictures in the game, so the career will be handy. Am I disappointed that its not a new fun activity for our Sims? Yes.

Also, I wanted to get the sweatshirt to wear in real life because I'm a nerd and it was like, 500 dollars. Makes me think the H&M collab from TS3 was more realistic for users! It just seems weird for a Sims collab to be so expensive in real life because that's not really their fanbase.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Honestly they already do in my game. So I don't know what ya'll are talking about.
    That’s the phenomena I was pointing to. I just meant it might get worse (if that’s possible)
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I’m divided. I don’t feel like the moschino pack will add much to my game as I’m not really interested in the photography career, but I do spend ages in CAS so I’m kind of looking forward to at least seeing what new items they have.
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    I heard there is a new career coming.

Honestly the career seems weird. It's fashion photography I believe but for me it feels kinda close to the fashion influencer careers we have especially since fashion influencer requires your sim level up photography. I think designer would of been better with two branches being fashion and the other being interior/furnishing.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Personally I really like designer and luxury stuff in the sims. I might be the only person on earth who actually liked Luxury Party stuff a lot :P
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I marked not sure, because I first have to see what exactly all is in it, but if I do I will most likely wait till it goes on sale.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Personally I really like designer and luxury stuff in the sims. I might be the only person on earth who actually liked Luxury Party stuff a lot :P

One of my absolute favorite stuff pack. lol I use the buffet tables and clothes a lot.

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie