Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Coming To Consoles July 16th!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
Confirmed at EAPlay!!!!!

For those who haven't played the pc version
https://youtu.be/-gzq2nZjHUY
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Congrats to you console players! You finally get a pack at the same time as us!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Wow! We are keeping up now. No more waiting for months for packs to release on console! Yay!
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member

It's not the same time though, we (PC users) get it in June don't we?
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member

Yes unfortunately we are getting it a month later... :(
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Here's my worry: Sims 4 coding. Pools are a disaster, hot tubs are a disaster. If they fail to code it right (or optimize it in the case of consoles), switching from land to water will fling our Sims around like rubber bands on steroids.
    edited June 2019
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    Here's my worry: Sims 4 coding. Pools are a disaster, hot tubs are a disaster. If they fail to code it right (or optimize it in the case of consoles), switching from land to water will fling our Sims around like rubber bands on steroids.

I am worried about potential bugs too! I have a lot of bugs with Seasons and Cats & Dogs.. the thing is the bugs I always get aren't popular enough to be fixed :(
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    We need a patch on console ASAP please!!! :s
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

Yes unfortunately we are getting it a month later... :(

Yes but compare it to the 3 months consoles usually waits.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Yes, but it's less than a month later. Also, I had forgotten the release date for PC/Mac users at the time.
    funny-gifs20.gif

We need a patch on console ASAP please!!! :s

Most likely that's coming with Island Living in July.
    edited June 2019
    I found this which is hopeful

We really do need a patch but I am sure we will get one soon!
    I'm concerned. I haven't heard from SimGuruLegacy. I hope he's still on the console team.
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    I'm concerned. I haven't heard from SimGuruLegacy. I hope he's still on the console team.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Maybe they've been working on the gallery? Porting Island Living was also probably time-consuming.
    Just preordered Island Living on PS4 and got a free theme. It comes with a theme y'all. UK folks may have to wait to they download IL before they get it but if you live in the US you get it right after preordering.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited June 2019
    https://youtu.be/CHJJGdqppGg
    Awwww this looks amazing so excited 😁 gameplay video
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    @xingyicaicn Agreed. How long has it been since our last patch?

And yes, I rolled my eyes when I heard EA state that they were announcing packs at the same time across all platforms. Let me know when y'all start releasing them at the same time across all platforms, then I'll 👏🏻
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    edited June 2019
    Yeah I haven't played sims in 4 months because of all the bugs hopefully they will sort it out so do like building on water does that mean in all worlds now you can swim in the sea or just the new world
    Post edited by Bluebirddevil5970 on
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I think it's just Sulani (the new world) that you can swim in the sea and build out over the water.

I took a break from TS4 because of bugs, too... Then I heard there wouldn't be any patches for like two months (I assume because the team were busy with EA Play)?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    The date for console might have been pushed back to July 21st..That's what it's listed at from one source I saw.
  • JesskiJesski Posts: 52 Member
    edited June 2019
    Still says 16 Jul 2019 on UK playstation store

Also 21st July is a Sunday
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Please no move it back, move it forward like 22nd this month 😂😂
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I don't think they will push it back but there is gonna be a big update at some point I assume a few days before the pack comes out with pride things and the stilts for the house so maybe some bug fixes in that
    The date is still the 16th. That listing had the incorrect date.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'm seeing the 16th on the PSN store, but I saw some text stating it should be available on the 15th. I'm on the West Coast. Maybe 9pm on the 15th?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-CUSA09209_00-TS4ISLANDLIVINGP?smcid=web:psn:primary nav:search:the sims 4
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee