Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Fabio: *pelts Tamela with rubber duck* SHAME
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Taiha: Tehe. Fabio you are SO funny! I could just sit and watch you alllllllll day!
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Taiha: Tehe. Fabio you are SO funny! I could just sit and watch you alllllllll day!

Fabio: But I thought you only had eyes for Grey? He's going to be jealous :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Vote Lo
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Yikes :#
    Vote Lo
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Vote: Lo
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Vote: Jake
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

I’m the spy and I think you are all at the GYM!

I think that settles it then. :D

Vote: Lo
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    V U L P E C U L A N ~ V O T E ~ C O U N T

LO - 6 (Ice, Haylo, Alleen, Ryenn, Jake, Twiddle)
    JAKE - 1 (Lo)

Well, this seems settled to me.
    @Turner
    Banner.png
    The votes are locked in, correct?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    What if it isn’t Lo and she just wanted to make sure no one but her got extra points? :O
    I don't think majority is implemented

HayloHusky wrote: »
    What if it isn’t Lo and she just wanted to make sure no one but her got extra points? :O

Do you still get the points even if the true spy didn't get the most votes?

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I'm still at work, results will be in a few hours. :)
    V U L P E C U L A N ~ V O T E ~ C O U N T

LO - 6 (Ice, Haylo, Alleen, Ryenn, Jake, Twiddle)
    JAKE - 1 (Lo)

Well, this seems settled to me.
    @Turner

LO was NOT the Spy...

The SPY was in fact.....
    EVERYONE
    edited June 2019
    200 isn't divisible by 15, so I wanted to do something fun and sneaky for the leftover money. :p You guys are always joking what if EVERYONE is the Mole, so I was just recreating that idea.

This was worth money. If the group figured out thateveryone was the Spy, $20 would be added to the pot.
    Since that didn't happen, those 20 dollars will instead go to the ACTUAL SPY.... Aka the Mole.

I was also using this as a potential tie breaker for 2nd place, but that didn't work. So now I'll need to come up with something else lol
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    200 isn't divisible by 15, so I wanted to do something fun and sneaky for the leftover money. :p You guys are always joking what if EVERYONE is the Mole, so I was just recreating that idea.

This was worth money. If the group figured out thateveryone was the Spy, $20 would be added to the pot.
    Since that didn't happen, those 20 dollars will instead go to the ACTUAL SPY.... Aka the Mole.

I was also using this as a potential tie breaker for 2nd place, but that didn't work. So now I'll need to come up with something else lol

OOOF for a moment I thought maybe there were two because Lo seemed so convinced. I was so close lol
    I honestly thought Lo was making a joke post.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

:o And I thought I was doing so well as the Spy...

I kind of wondered why Lo guessed a location but I just jumped on the bandwagon in the hopes I would win. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    :warning:FINAL ROUND : TRUST NO ONE :warning:

Trust no one ;)

....including your host :p
    edited June 2019
    Um... I technically figured it out XD I messaged you about it Turner XD Hahahah

I didn’t wanna say anything to people in case it gave me away. And I wanted to make sure I won XD hahah
    What? This is hilarious! :D:D:D
    I thought there were two, so I was confused by Lo's claim :D

I thought Lo was just confused and just saved me... :p:p:D:D