Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is moschino?

1235...Next

Comments

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    not going to coment about the clothes but i will say this its always nice to get new content in the game, will also add this if there content you do not like even if you buy the pack just do not use the content you do not like me as a player will be buying this sp but my motto is if there something you do not went to use from the new pack just do not use it. And remember the katty perry sp in sims3 even do i bough that sp i mostly use the furniture from buy mode, not all players play the same when it comes to sims4.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    If all the clothing has MOSCHINO printed on it then none of my sims will wear it so... the pack would be worthless and unbuyable in that case. Remains to be seen.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey everyone,

Posting as a reminder to keep the forum rules in mind when posting on the forums.

Sharing your opinion about clothes or game content is perfectly fine, but let's keep offensive opinions about people who like or wear those clothes out of the mix. Be respectful towards others.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    jooxis wrote: »
    If all the clothing has MOSCHINO printed on it then none of my sims will wear it so... the pack would be worthless and unbuyable in that case. Remains to be seen.

I think some tops and t-shirts will say Moschino. It's probably part of their contract.

I don't mind it, it's just the brand name. In TS3 there were tops that said DIESEL so....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    I don't mind any new clothes for my Sims. I could have a family of them, all with the snob trait and insiders to look down on the local neighbourhood.

If you think Moschino clothes awful you should have lived through the '80's. :# Shellsuits! :'(
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2019
    @TOLKIEN : Oh, there were some cute costume clothing in that Halloween show and in the googled articles related to that Moschino Halloween show(s)! :smiley::heart: See, I’d rather take that than most of their other fashion graphic design clothing.

If they go the plain clothing with ugly pop art graphic design, then I think I’d rather take 80s clothing, including the shell suit, over pop art clothing, lol.

I’ll have to see what the CAS items look like and what the career looks like when this pack gets closer to its release.

This is the one stuff pack that I am unsure about, for sure. And I say this as someone who always buys the stuff packs.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I will probably skip this stuff pack. From what I have seen of Moschino, it is nothing I am interested in and I doubt the career is all that different from style influencer (now if they added a modeling career, I might think about it).
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Not all of their clothing is the flashy stuff you see on the runway. I'm hoping the developers steer clear of that and give us more wearable looks.

ZKmwlV6.png

FYWhaJM.png

DNI3OI7.png

4yfOWPq.png

UuQ6Z1D.png

I'm sorry but with the exception of maybe the suit, majority of those clothes look like something I could get at Penny's for a fraction of the price. The cartoon prints will ALWAYS look cheap. Doesnt matter what name you slap on it.

Penny's, more like Walmart.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    You want some clothes that look high fashion, JomSims Creations. This stuff pack is butt ugly.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    edited June 2019
    Nope. Never heard of this brand either until recently when they teamed up with EA. I'm the "trash" that shops on the clearance rack or uses coupons to buy my clothes. B) My idea of fancy is treating myself to some toms or Nike shoes (on sale).

This is only pack I will probably wait for a sale even though (I think) Stuff Pack sales are kind of rare. I still like having the whole collection. I'm not even interested in the Fashion Photographer freelance career. I'd rather have a normal Photographer freelance career. But I'm always happy to see others enjoy whatever kind of pack that comes out even if I don't feel the same way.

I could feel differently when we see the stuff. I just assume it's going to be a bunch of clothes I don't like. The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff I felt pretty much the same... "What is Diesel? Are the clothes even cute?" But I ended up using the jeans it came with a lot.
    Honestly, I'm just glad we haven't gotten a Katy Perry 2.0 SP with some other celebrity slapped on the box. Hopefully, we won't. At least this is very similar to The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff + The Sims 2: IKEA Home Stuff. That doesn't bother me and has more use in my opinion.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I've never heard of Moschino before this either, and I've never seen those type of clothes were I live. This might be because there's not enough people here to open a store that would carry designer clothing like that. I've heard of other Italian designer brands though.
  • QueenEcheveriaQueenEcheveria Posts: 61 Member
    Never knew they existed until they announced the collab.
    You people really never heard of Moschino? Have you heard of Versace? Gucci? Doce&Gabbana?
    Only reason I know about the others is because I've either because adverts for them have come on the TV or I've actually seen the brands in departments stores.
    Not sure whether I'll get this as it depends on what the clothes are like otherwise if I do somehow end up buying it, it will probably be if and when it ends up on sale.
    pouladb96c2.png
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Went to the website. The runway collection has a few attractive items. The capsule collection is straight up ego food.
    catitude5 wrote: »
    You want some clothes that look high fashion, JomSims Creations. This stuff pack is butt ugly.

The Stuff Packs isn't even out yet ahaha

I bet you'll eat those words when the trailer drops :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    [/quote]

The Stuff Packs isn't even out yet ahaha

I bet you'll eat those words when the trailer drops :p[/quote]

Highly doubt it. If the cas items look anything like their pictures that I can find, it will be one I can skip. I only pay what I believe a pack is worth and many of the stuff packs were not even worth being given for free.
    edited June 2019
    Highly doubt it. If the cas items look anything like their pictures that I can find, it will be one I can skip. I only pay what I believe a pack is worth and many of the stuff packs were not even worth being given for free.

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    I'll purchase everything the Sims 4 has to offer. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
    edited June 2019
    I'll purchase everything the Sims 4 has to offer. o:)

Lies :p

I wanna see Justine Keaton wearing Moschino when the pack comes out xD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    what I don't get is the pack claims there is a new career but there isn't! We need new careers I'm bored with the 4 we have, you can only do them so many times. I'm more of a sims 3 fan myself, much more to do, and I love driving to locations.