Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    Hello,

I received a script error popup that said it was related to MCCC & I should let Deaderpool know. I believe this is it.

[...]

File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_population\mc_population_inject.py", line 68, in inject_find_sims_matching_filter
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 298, in _find_sims_matching_filter
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 262, in _calculate_sim_filter_score
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 579, in calculate_score
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 446, in _calculate_score
    AttributeError: 'SkillFilterTerm' object has no attribute 'score_spread_override'

Do you have Paulson's NPCC mod? We've seen
    AttributeError: 'SkillFilterTerm' object has no attribute 'score_spread_override'

pointing to them.
    If so, check on their Patreon page and not on MTS for an update.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    @Bonxie yes, I do have NPC Control. I’ll check for an update. Thanks!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • cassytaycassytay Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I don't know if this has already been answered but I couldn't find it anywhere. Random townies and households in my game are popping up with newborns. How do I stop them from randomly having babies? If you could tell me the exact setting to change that would be helpful.
  • mouselove8mouselove8 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, my custom lifespans are not working for my sims. When my sims age up, their age progression goes up to match the sims 4 lifespans. Example, my baby just aged to a toddler. Instead of starting his age 12 days from ageing up, he started with 7 days to age up.
  • PerunaPeruna Posts: 101 Member
    Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask or if it's been asked already (it's a very long thread), but would it be possible to have a universal "freeze physique" setting, so I wouldn't have to add the flag for every sim manually? And would it be possible to have the "freeze physique" option for children as well? I play with aging off, and all the child townies keep getting VERY thin, to the point where I sometimes go into CAS to edit them to look a little healthier.
    edited June 2019
    cassytay wrote: »
    Hi, I don't know if this has already been answered but I couldn't find it anywhere. Random townies and households in my game are popping up with newborns. How do I stop them from randomly having babies? If you could tell me the exact setting to change that would be helpful.
    Try to adjust this setting:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percentage
    The 'try for baby' percentage used when testing for random NPC pregnancies. It can be separately set for the Teen, Young Adult, Adult and Elder age groups. A number between 0 and 100 can be specified. 0 will turn-off random pregnancies for NPC's. Default is 20 which is similar to the unmodded value of this setting in the game.
    mouselove8 wrote: »
    Hello, my custom lifespans are not working for my sims. When my sims age up, their age progression goes up to match the sims 4 lifespans. Example, my baby just aged to a toddler. Instead of starting his age 12 days from ageing up, he started with 7 days to age up.
    Check whether this one is set to "disabled":
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Gameplay Settings > Use Random Aging
    This setting determines whether EA's new random aging that was implemented with Get Famous will be used. If disabled, then the prior Sims 4 functionality will be used so new Sims are always zero days into their current age span rather than a random number of days.
    Peruna wrote: »
    Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask or if it's been asked already (it's a very long thread), but would it be possible to have a universal "freeze physique" setting, so I wouldn't have to add the flag for every sim manually? And would it be possible to have the "freeze physique" option for children as well? I play with aging off, and all the child townies keep getting VERY thin, to the point where I sometimes go into CAS to edit them to look a little healthier.
    Come over to our discord and ask @Deaderpool himself. I haven't heard of such a suggestion before, so I don't know how he is thinking about this. Ask in the #mccc_support channel. Use this invitation, if you aren't already a member of the server: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
  • mouselove8mouselove8 Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you so much! This totally fixed it!
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    Hi I recently updated MCCC to the latest version after I started getting MCCC errors on my game, I play with no other Mods and never have. Even after updating I am still getting Errors, they are not constant but just random..is this normal if the mod is updated and if I have no other mods?
    brenleedee wrote: »
    Hi I recently updated MCCC to the latest version after I started getting MCCC errors on my game, I play with no other Mods and never have. Even after updating I am still getting Errors, they are not constant but just random..is this normal if the mod is updated and if I have no other mods?

There are a lot of base game situations, which cause Last Exceptions (LE), even without any mods in game. Famous examples are the umbrella multitasking bug or the glitching San Myshuno appartment. Please come over to Discord, so we can have a look into your LE files. Due to upload restrictions, it's not possible here in this forum.

Use this invitation, if you aren't already a member of the server: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
  • meetkitty123meetkitty123 Posts: 524 Member
    edited June 2019
    Does anyone know if MC control mod allows you to control pets? The pet mod I found on google slows my game and is not working.

Update
    ***Issue solved***
    Post edited by meetkitty123 on
    SENIOR POLLINATION TECHNICIAN #3 DOWNLOADS:
    ORIGINAL: https://goo.gl/ux61nn REMODELED: https://goo.gl/pcJwsN
    MY GALLERY ---> https://bit.ly/2N5kp8y <----

a0933d0f-c078-40f1-8aa9-1f6adbbd24d3-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Peruna wrote: »
    Ohhh I’ve been dying for this option forever!

Does anyone know if MC control mod allows you to control pets? The pet mod I found on google slows my game and is not working.

No, the MC Control option is for 'human' sims only.

As I wrote, there isn't such an option, but you might try to reduce the range of fit/fatness with
    Computer:MCCC > MC CAS > Monitor Physique
    and
    Computer:MCCC > MC CAS > Female Fit/Fat Limits (2 buttons)
    Computer:MCCC > MC CAS > Male Fit/Fat Limits (2 buttons)

The Monitor Physique option monitors 'fit' and 'fat' changes in Sims and keep them within specified limits. This currently happens when a Sim is 'instanced', which basically means when a zone is loaded with the Sim within it or when they come into the zone afterwards. This must be true for anything to happen with female or male fit/fat limits. These settings currently only apply to Teens, Young Adults and Adults
    Bonxie wrote: »

As I wrote, there isn't such an option, but you might try to reduce the range of fit/fatness with
    and

The Monitor Physique option monitors 'fit' and 'fat' changes in Sims and keep them within specified limits. This currently happens when a Sim is 'instanced', which basically means when a zone is loaded with the Sim within it or when they come into the zone afterwards. This must be true for anything to happen with female or male fit/fat limits. These settings currently only apply to Teens, Young Adults and Adults

Thanks @Bonxie I had noticed that option, but the thing is I don’t want all sims within the same limits e.g. I might want to keep some sims at the top of the fat range, some in the middle, others at the bottom. What I want is for all sims to stay where they are (wherever that is on the fit/fat scales). Sorry, I know that’s really tedious of me!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member

and

Thanks @Bonxie I had noticed that option, but the thing is I don’t want all sims within the same limits e.g. I might want to keep some sims at the top of the fat range, some in the middle, others at the bottom. What I want is for all sims to stay where they are (wherever that is on the fit/fat scales). Sorry, I know that’s really tedious of me!

I think this mod does that: https://roburky.itch.io/sims4-fitness the page says it was working as of the Get Famous patch but, I don't play it so I can't promise that it still works.
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    brenleedee wrote: »

There are a lot of base game situations, which cause Last Exceptions (LE), even without any mods in game. Famous examples are the umbrella multitasking bug or the glitching San Myshuno appartment. Please come over to Discord, so we can have a look into your LE files. Due to upload restrictions, it's not possible here in this forum.

Use this invitation, if you aren't already a member of the server: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

Thank you for responding, I believe it is just a "base game situation" as you stated, it just happens randomly and never affects my game play. Initially I thought it was happening because I needed to update so I did and it is just randomly appearing now. If it should get worse I will go to discord, thank you again!
    edited June 2019
    Heads up, especially if you’re NEW to Sims 4…
    There will be a big patch this week, likely tomorrow, Tuesday JUN 18th.
    Mods and probably many custom content items will be breaking.

y4mmDrotVb3eU1oAaZYOWADU7b0NV6iLqM0cEN2LA9f04X2LLjSzOpyvkEdkpQVlCh6bH8l_ICSN79oRa8HKOLD84ZZlvev58APruFjediOPIwXsc7j2BTyLajP4vpe0vYyzynVPeC5ao-PjCkXlkva0j_xGipiJTbLNFh_gYvP3284kmyevBR-8j6wWAa5R2-BVfyR6HxH1dMs-v6KOn9bOg?width=400&height=513&cropmode=none

Join our Discord MCCC community for
    • live support from the legendary MCCC support team!
    • live support even from MCCC creator Deaderpool
    • live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users
    • live chat with some well-known Mod creators
    https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed (Discord App use optional, but not required!)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    Thank you. I was wondering if said patch would be a Mod-Buster. Let's hope I won't have to restart my singer Sim, a fifth time. Oi! Just got him back to where he was, too. Ho-hum. Thanks, I shall be certain to remove my Mods folder, before I patch. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited June 2019
    Thank you. I was wondering if said patch would be a Mod-Buster. Let's hope I won't have to restart my singer Sim, a fifth time. Oi! Just got him back to where he was, too. Ho-hum. Thanks, I shall be certain to remove my Mods folder, before I patch. :)

Best action would be to wait with game patching until the dust has settled and we know, where the main pain points are.
    @Bonxie thank you, I had suspected this would be the case! I’ll not update until there’s an update for MCCC (which I know could take some time but I’m prepared to wait :) )
    edited June 2019
    @Bonxie thank you, I had suspected this would be the case! I’ll not update until there’s an update for MCCC (which I know could take some time but I’m prepared to wait :) )

@Deaderpool is present and will probably show up with a first hotfix only some hours after the patch was released.
    edited June 2019

@Deaderpool is present and will probably show up with a first hotfix only some hours after the patch was released.

I really appreciate how fast Deaderpool comes up with a hotfix. I hope he knows that. :) I should also point out how much he reminds me of Twallen. Twallen was instrumental in saving my Sims3 game for me. He directly answered a thread I put out. My Singer Sim got trapped in a foreign world (can't recall now, which one) and he and his bride couldn't return. I was devastated. He guided me toward his Traveler Mod and that did the trick. Subsequently, I ended up with 20+ of his mods from NRaas, Industries.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php

@Bonxie oh wow that is impressive! I second @GalacticGal

Best action would be to wait with game patching until the dust has settled and we know, where the main pain points are.

I'll do my very best to figure out where I placed my patience. LOL But, Deaderpool is pretty quick, so I may not have so long a wait. It's just I've been playing this game EVERY day since GF came out. I never thought I'd get there this iteration.
  • FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member
    Thanks for the heads up, @Bonxie! I've got a new story/gameplay (not related to the new pack) in mind that I may work on instead while waiting for all the mods to be updated.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top