Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In which pack do you want Werewolves to be included?

So werewolves are one of the most demanded occult to be added back into the game. There are quite some speculations about how will werewolves be added into the game through a pack. My question is that which pack do you want them to be added from the below?

First Option : Frontier Living (EP)

This is a pack concentrating on farming and living off the grid. Werewolves are included as a mystery to be solved, just like StrangerVille.

New world :
There will be a large plain of wheat field and rural area in the world, with a few residential lots and also a community lots neighborhood with a cowboy-ish building style. On the border of the plain, there will be deciduous forest with a few lots inside, and the sims here will be working as lumberjacks. A lake is located at the center of the forest, with new mystery to be solved.

New items :
- Country style, western (cowboy) style and victorian style CAS items and build/buy mode items.
- Farming items like tractor.
- Off The Grid stuff like windmills and wells.
- A variety of new harvestable plants.
- Farm animals like chicken, cow and sheep.

New activities :
- Farming and harvest farm crops.
- Selling crops at the flea market.
- Feeding and breeding farm animals.
- Cutting woods in the forest.
- Nectar making.
- Picnic.

New careers :
- Self employment careers : farmer, lumberjack, landlord (hiring sims to work in your farm and earn parts of their incomes)

New mystery :
Sims picnicking around the lake in the forest were mysteriously killed by unknown creatures during full moon (lunar phase is added in the pack for agricultural purposes). The creatures are soon to be discovered as werewolves, and they are normal sims working as farmers in daytime. The farmers are unconscious about themselves turning into werewolves.

Second Option : Retro Date (EP)

This is a pack focusing on dating, love life and nightlife. Werewolves are introduced as a mystery or easter egg in the pack.

New world :
There will be a new downtown-isque world with an 60's/70's vibe added to it. A new residential lot type would be townhouse (like apartments in TS2). There will be new community lot types such as roller skating rink, fast food restaurant and theatre. A high class Gatsby-isque neighborhood is located at a highland.

New items :
- 60's and 70's inspired retro CAS items and buy/build mode items.
- New music band instruments like drum set, bass, keyboard and normal looking microphone.
- Fast food restaurant stuff like an ordering counter.
- Indoor cinema and outdoor theatre stuff.
- Street stuff like fire hydrant and street postbox.
- New retro teen stuff.

New activities :
- Watching movies at theatre, both indoor and outdoor. A movie date is now possible.
- Watching clouds or stars together.
- Hanging out under the stars.
- Dating at a fast food restaurant.
- Roller skating at the rink.
- Blind dating with the help of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker (new NPC).
- Asking for fortune from the fortune teller.
- Having a crush by the age of teen, sneaking out at night etc. (literally most of the things teens can do in TS2)
- Got wallet stolen by pickpockets (new NPC)
- Got visited by uninvited burglars (new NPC)
- Forming a music band and play rock & roll on the stage at local bar.
- Get high at disco.

New mystery :
Innocent girls going on a date are harmed by mystery creatures, turned to be werewolves which are actually sims living at the Gatsby-isque area.

Third Option : Realm Of Magic (GP)

I don't need to explain a lot on this, since people are talking frequently about it here.

In which pack do you want Werewolves to be included? 70 votes

First Option (Frontier Living)
37%
overonIsb917Ceres_MeirionamoltaziaisaiahzayAngellulumlmeadowsAwkwardAquaashcrash19CAITLINX354Drago97232TomaTeriMasonGamerEnkiSchmidtdogboy678musteniRedSunBluesAirakaleRae357LMcGE 26 votes
Second Option (Retro Date)
11%
DJQ1308Bagoas77lovemy4sdoedearBlueR0seEdithVjadonbakesamber_ilumire 8 votes
Third Option (Realm Of Magic)
51%
catmom1987Jeanalexspoom13storyyWedAuroraBoreallisMilutinMujovicHimRumitaydevrunzuXxAirixXChadSims2AspenSimsInternal_ChaosBooV7227m0n0n0ke0FreezerBunnyCowplantcalipossAuronoiChieftainGviper 36 votes

Comments

• MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    edited June 2019
    I don't think that they'll be added into any of these. Something else, if they're added at all. They don't make sense in a farming pack to me. But, if added I wouldn't mind because I won't be buying a farming back if it's added and I don't really want werewolves. I love vampires and aliens and am excited for mermaids, but werewolves don't appeal to me.
    A retro pack also doesn't make sense to me. I don't see what that has to do with werewovles at all. Adding mermaids to a tropical pack makes sense. They go together. Adding aliens to Get to Work made sense because the science career has an area 52? vibe. And vampires got their own pack. The only pack werewolves pack sense with here is Realm of Magic and I doubt werewolves will be in the September pack. That will have witches and MAYBE fairies. Werewolves may be occults, but they don't really have powers. They're just people who are extra strong and turn into wolves.
    I think that werewolves will either get their own pack (unlikely), be crammed in with University and not done very well (werewolves give me the freewheeling YA sim vibe), or not be added at all in the Sims 4.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    None. I want them to have their own GP.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm not a werewolf fan, but I think it would be better if they got their own GP like Vampires. Among all the occults, I can see vampires, werewolves, witches, and possibly fairies being fleshed out and deserving of their own pack. Werewolves could have their own power tree, world (something nature-inspired maybe), and dedicated CAS/BB
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Realm Of Magic so they can be done with and not take up another game pack.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    University, because werewolves are jocks.
  • SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    edited June 2019
    I dont really want them but I would take them.
    They could come in all the packs above. However if we get them I would rather have a dedicated pack. The packs above should focus on themselves and not have a half baked werewolf aswell who eventually take resources.
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    I disagree with all of these options as well.
  • BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    None of them. Werewolves have a lot of potential and should have their own gp.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    None of the above.

I want werewolves to be included in their own dedicated theme-based pack, much like Vampires were.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Sorry, I don't want them at all.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    There is no chance at all for werewolves to get their own dedicated GP, given that even witches, which are far more popular, didn’t get their own GP (witches are most likely in Realm of Magic, but this pack almost certainly has more stuff than just witches).
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    None of them. Werewolves have a lot of potential and should have their own gp.

Considering the current state (vampires got their own GP, mermaids in a separate GP, Realms of Magic likely focused on witches only), this is the most likely scenario. The three offered options in the poll make little sense, tbh.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    I think they should go into their own GP like vampires, and they could even make it so you could be a werecat or a werebird in addition to a werewolf for something new and different!
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Second Option (Retro Date)
    I said the second option but I would be interested in the first too, both very good ideas.
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    I don’t think I would buy farming or dating, so Realm of Magic.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I think they'll only ever come to Sims 4 if we get a Supernatural EP, as they didn't rally very many votes in the occult life-state polls the Gurus ran. Even Imaginary friends scored higher.
    And it's clear occult are only added to packs when absolutely necessary for the theme, the fact they didn't even make it into Pets, means there's no way they'd get into a farming or dating EP. I also don't think werewolves are really 'magical', but more monstrous, so I don't see them in Realm of Magic.

I definitely want a Farming GP/EP, but if they pull a Strangerville 2.0, I feel that would become the focus of the pack to the detriment of the farming. Also, if there was a special extra feature added to farming, I'd want it to be horses.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Makes the most sense to be included in the Realm of Magic pack or at least their own pack like Vampires were.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    hopefully in realm of magic, but given its a 20 dollar game pack we're gonna be lucky to get other supernatural beings besides witches in that
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    my answer is just plain simple none unless they include toggles to turn them off in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Honestly, none.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    None, I don't want them at all. Make a dedicated werewolves pack for those that do want them. Your pack ideas are good though, except for the burglars & pickpockets, I don't want them either.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2019
    Maybe in a Farming Expansion, werewolves could be a side feature like mermaids, which also turned out amazing, even as side feature!
    a256aFi.gif
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I would rather they have their own supernatural-ish pack, but I’m going to just wait and see about what Realm of Magic has to offer in the occult department. (I love werewolves, but I also love fairies and witches, so we’ll see what Realm of Magic brings us. :smile: )
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited June 2019
    First Option (Frontier Living)
    if these are options id put them in farming one but not as main focus more like side thing
    because idk there isn't that much to werewolves aside from being hairy and monster like though?

putting them in realm of magic would be bad because there is already so many things they should add in magic pack and I don't really see werewolves as part of the magic thing as much = it would definitely cut off something else magic related that should be there if its ever gonna be a thing

2nd one meh there is already big chunk of that in game and I can't see the connection with all that
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    At first I thought that it’d be cool to add them as a mystery in a farming EP, but then I realized that they wouldn’t be as good as vampires, so they need their own GP.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif