Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Role-play - Castaway

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Pandoop wrote: »
    *Nia and Marx come running in*

Nia: Guys, guys, guys! Look what I found!

Marx: *Stares at Julian*

Julian: *to Marx* Hi, I'm Julian.

Marie: What did you find?

Ena: Ummmmm... Anyone has plasma to give? Kuya Auburn and Kuya Niko are low. 😟
    Niko: I don't feel anything.
    Ena: You're critically low! Kuya Auburn may do fine for a few hours but you like need it, like right now

Megan: Sure, I got plenty of plasma. Also, why do they need it? And are you qualified to do it?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    *Nia and Marx come running in*

Nia: Guys, guys, guys! Look what I found!

Marx: *Stares at Julian*

Julian: *to Marx* Hi, I'm Julian.

Marie: What did you find?

Ena: Ummmmm... Anyone has plasma to give? Kuya Auburn and Kuya Niko are low. 😟
    Niko: I don't feel anything.
    Ena: You're critically low! Kuya Auburn may do fine for a few hours but you like need it, like right now

Megan: Sure, I got plenty of plasma. Also, why do they need it? And are you qualified to do it?

Niko: *HISSSSSSSSSSS*
    Auburn: We're uhhhh... Vampires...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited June 2019
    Chloe: am I the only normal human here?

Megan: No, I'm pretty sure Marie and Gema would be normal of they weren't royalty.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Julian: Nope.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member

Nia: Hey what about me! Anyways we found a ladder out of this place!

Marx: *Nudges Nia*

Nia: Oh yeah! There is also a bunch of monkeys guarding it!

Nia: Hey what about me! Anyways we found a ladder out of this place!

Marx: *Nudges Nia*

Nia: Oh yeah! There is also a bunch of monkeys guarding it!

Julian: ...Monkeys?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited June 2019

Megan: No, I'm pretty sure Marie and Gema would be normal of they weren't royalty.

Marie: Absolutely.
    Gema: If I weren't a demigod, yes.
    Marie: And a witch.
    Gema: I'M NOT OUT YET!
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    (Hiya folks. I'm gonna join in for a bit too. I don't know how long I'll roleplay for, but for now I can)

Meanwhile...outside in the sea, a strange box bobbed along in the waves. An old wooden fruit crate. Who would throw something like that in the ocean? Haven't we learned throwing stuff in the ocean is bad? (looking at real-life for a moment, not really :( )

The sea is calm, and the crate floated along in no particular direction...until an island came into view. The currents behave strangely around the island, and the little fruit crate ended up bobbing slowly to the shore. It came to rest on the beach.
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    (Hiya folks. I'm gonna join in for a bit too. I don't know how long I'll roleplay for, but for now I can)

Meanwhile...outside in the sea, a strange box bobbed along in the waves. An old wooden fruit crate. Who would throw something like that in the ocean? Haven't we learned throwing stuff in the ocean is bad? (looking at real-life for a moment, not really :( )

The sea is calm, and the crate floated along in no particular direction...until an island came into view. The currents behave strangely around the island, and the little fruit crate ended up bobbing slowly to the shore. It came to rest on the beach.
    Marie: *Noticing the fruit crate* Look!
    Gema: Oh dear, we've ended up in Virtual Villagers.
    Marie: Oh shush! *Running over to the fruit crate*
    Gema: Wait, there might be lost children in it.
    Marie: Do be quiet!
    Gema: Just watching out for you. I know you hate children.
    Marie: :angry: *opens the fruit crate up*

Well, Gema was right.

A baby is sleeping in the crate, completely unscathed from her apparent travels. She has a full head of jet-black hair, long (for her age) eyelashes, and is mostly wrapped up in a blanket.

She's peacefully sleeping away, not realizing she's on dry land now and that there's other people around...

Well, Gema was right.

A baby is sleeping in the crate, completely unscathed from her apparent travels. She has a full head of jet-black hair, long (for her age) eyelashes, and is mostly wrapped up in a blanket.

She's peacefully sleeping away, not realizing she's on dry land now and that there's other people around...

*Marie shrieks and moves away from the crate, shaking*
    Gema: What's in it?
    *Marie opens her mouth but no words come out. Gema moves closer to the crate and looks inside*
    Gema: It's a baby. *She picks the baby up and cradles it in her arms. She looks out over the water.* Where have you come from?

Well, Gema was right.

*Marie opens her mouth but no words come out. Gema moves closer to the crate and looks inside*
    Gema: It's a baby. *She picks the baby up and cradles it in her arms. She looks out over the water.* Where have you come from?

The baby's light-brown eyes flutter open. Despite Marie's shriek, she doesn't start shrieking herself, but does seem a little startled. She yawns and looks up at Gema.

There seems to be nothing else in the box indicating where it came from, unfortunately.

Well, Gema was right.

The baby's light-brown eyes flutter open. Despite Marie's shriek, she doesn't start shrieking herself, but does seem a little startled. She yawns and looks up at Gema.

There seems to be nothing else in the box indicating where it came from, unfortunately.

Gema: Uhm... what do I do now? *Gema thinks* uhh... hi there, little one. *Attempts a goofy smile* Any ideas?
    Marie: *SL* for what?
    Gema: The baby, you doofus. What do we do with the baby?
    Marie: *Shrugs*
    edited June 2019

Well, Gema was right.

Gema: Uhm... what do I do now? *Gema thinks* uhh... hi there, little one. *Attempts a goofy smile* Any ideas?

The baby tries to sit up a bit in Gema's arms. She's fully awake now! She looks to Marie for a moment, and then back up at Gema.

(Sorry! I haven't got any ideas either :sweat_smile:)

Well, Gema was right.

The baby tries to sit up a bit in Gema's arms. She's fully awake now! She looks to Marie for a moment, and then back up at Gema.

Marie: *SL* It's looking at me. *Panicked*
    Gema: It's a 'they', thank you very much.
    Marie: *Sweat pouring down her face, SL* Okay, sorry. :(
    Gema: *Makes a cushion in the crate using her jumper and places the baby back in the crate.* Help me move this crate to the shade over there. *Points to the back of the beach where the over hanging tree is*
    Marie: *Nods shakily and lifts one side of the crate while Gema lifts the other side*

Well, Gema was right.

Gema: *Makes a cushion in the crate using her jumper and places the baby back in the crate.* Help me move this crate to the shade over there. *Points to the back of the beach where the over hanging tree is*
    Marie: *Nods shakily and lifts one side of the crate while Gema lifts the other side*

The baby sits up in the crate and watches both Gema and Marie from where she's sitting. She smiles and giggles.

Well, Gema was right.

The baby sits up in the crate and watches both Gema and Marie from where she's sitting. She smiles and giggles.

Marie: They're... looking... at... me.
    Gema: They're smiling and giggling.
    Marie: Why?
    Gema: Don't be a doofus.
    *They place the crate down under the tree.*
    Gema: There. Now they're safe... for now. Where are the others?
    Marie: *Shrugs and looks around, then points at a group of people at the far right of the beach* I think they're still debating who's human or not.
    Gema: Jeez. What a boring topic.

Well, Gema was right.

Marie: *Shrugs and looks around, then points at a group of people at the far right of the beach* I think they're still debating who's human or not.

The baby keeps looking at Marie. Why is the lady so scared?

Well, Gema was right.

Julian: *looking at the baby, smiles a little* I remember when my girls were that small. *remembering happier times* Do we have anything to feed them?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Well, Gema was right.

Marie: You wouldn't understand. You're not human.
    Gema: I am... mostly.
    Marie: Yes, but not technically.
    Gema: Technically is a trick term because technically I am and technically I'm not.
    Marie: How so?
    Gema: Technically I am a human in that I am mortal and don't come from Sixam. But technically I am not in that Loki runs through my veins and I can cast spells.
    Marie:... Oh. *Glances at the baby* They're still looking at me.
    Gema: *Sits down next to the baby* They do that.
    Marie: But why me?
    Gema: Because you're interesting.
    Gema: You're scared of them, for one.
    Marie: Babies are unpredictable.
    Gema: So is any living thing.
    Marie: I know. :(

Well, Gema was right.

Julian: *looking at the baby, smiles a little* I remember when my girls were that small. *remembering happier times* Do we have anything to feed them?

Marie: Woah. Where did you come from? *Squeaks*
    Gema: Yeah, I thought you were with the others.

Well, Gema was right.

Gema: Technically is a trick term because technically I am and technically I'm not.
    Gema: Technically I am a human in that I am mortal and don't come from Sixam. But technically I am not in that Loki runs through my veins and I can cast spells.

The baby smiles at Marie, and babbles something incomprehensible. Then, she looks up at Julian. Who is this?

Well, Gema was right.

Marie: Woah. Where did you come from? *Squeaks*
    Gema: Yeah, I thought you were with the others.

(Oh oops XD)

Julian: Sorry, I didn't mean to sneak up on you.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Well, Gema was right.

The baby smiles at Marie, and babbles something incomprehensible. Then, she looks up at Julian. Who is this?

Julian: *smiles* Well aren't you adorable.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg