Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done with the San Myshuno Premades?

2...Next

Comments

• SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    edited June 2019
    Some of the Premades already died of old age in my main save.

Penny Pizzazz had two girls with a klepto politician I once made (his descendants populate half my save), they both were friends with benefits. Later she found real love with Akira Kibo and they had a lovely daughter. Oh, and she has a son with Raj Rasoya.
    The oldest of Pennys kids met Marcus Flex in the gym, they married and had 7 children together, 1 boy and 6 girls. The boy is a successful police captain, 3 of the daughters are very famous (actress, DJ and third I forgot xD), the other two girls are married (one with Salim Benali) and they have both 3 kids. The actress has a son with father winter and the police captain has two daughters, still toddlers.

The second daughter of Penny married Malcolm Landgraab and they lived in his parents house, together with their 3 children and Malcolms younger sister. She was born on the same day as Malcolms twins, his parents died, so he raised his sister. Later Malcolm and his wife had another daughter, who took daddys footsteps and joined the same career he has.

Geeta Rasoya died and Raj married an ingame born sim. They have 4 children, Raj is a famous chef and everybody loves his cooking videos on simstube.
    Rajs and Pennys son married the Bjergsen wife. Her husband left her for Venessa Jeong.

Diego Lobo married Candy Behr. He is very successful and they live the best life in the highest Loft. Candy is a famous painter with a huge exhibition of her paintings in the museum of San Myshuno.

The Fengs won in the lottery twice and they decided to adopt a child, since they are both elders now, their teenage daughter is a scout and loves to travel.

All the other CL townies still live their normal life, just waiting to get married to some of my ingame born sims and produce more babies:D
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    @Simsandra I love what you've done with the San Myshuno premades! Thanks for sharing their stories. I probably never would have thought to pair them up the way you did, but I like it.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    @ShadyLady89 aww thank you! I really appreciate you for saying this. 😍
    It just happened, I never had a storyline in my head and this is why I love this particular save so much.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Well now when I have like a month in a game again:
    I did cheat and make Penny a superstar. I mean she is supposedly this famous model, right?
    The rest? As I said I moved the Karaoke household across town so I could fit in a household compsed of Lilsimsies, James' Deligracy's and Molly's Self Sims calld "The Influencers" in their appartment. And yes, I know Lilsimsies real name but it escapes me at this point.

The only other thing I did really doesn't matter in this thread since it was just filling up the empty apartments.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    Penny Pizzazz: became an internet celebrity and later actress, married Salim Benali and they had two daughters together.

Salim Benali: became a famous writer and he was a great dad!

Akira Kibo: he was the companion of a vampire legacy I played a long time ago. She turned him into a vampire and they had beautiful babies. My avatar is actually his daughter :)

Darling Walsh: she became an athlete and married Cassandra Goth, they’re so cute together ❤️

Haven’t done anything with the other premades because I don’t really care about them.
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    edited June 2019
    @Beardedgeek I don't have GF yet myself, but I've always planned on cheating to make Penny a superstar as well; there's a freakin' billboard with her on it in San Myshuno, it only makes sense.
    @IreneLudwig It seems a lot of people put Penny and Salim together. My Penny is currently married to Dorian Grey (from the Showtime show Penny Dreadful), but maybe she and Salim will have to see what blooms between them. I didn't play the premades at first, so Salim put on a bunch of weight eating at those food stalls all the time, but maybe he starts working out to get into shape. Also seen others who put Cassandra and Darling together, and I really like that pairing. Thanks for sharing the story of your San Myshuno premades! And your avi is a beautiful sim.
    @Simsandra I pretty much don't have storylines planned when I play either, and I'm always pleasantly surprised by what happens.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    I'm flattered @PreCiious @ShadyLady89 and @Daephene <3:D I love some drama as you can probably tell! And I also love making all sorts of storylines again clearly!
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I have a serial killer loose in San Myshuno. His name is Darius Sumner.

Why you say because I hate most of the premades in San Myshuno. Yeah I know I can delete the lot of them but it's more entertaining to cull them through a serial killer.

Penny married Judith Ward through autonomous marriage. Victor Feng adopted a little girl after Lily was killed by Darius. Darling is living with Mr Rocca who is now a star athlete training and mentoring Darling. Darling's traits have changed to athlete and Bro with the BodyBuilder aspiration. Billie got adopted by Dirk Dreamer after her parents were killed by Darius.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]