Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

👩‍🎓UNIVERSITY or FARMING👨‍🌾

Which expansion pack do you believe will come next? What hints have you found to prove that or is it a gut feeling?

👩‍🎓UNIVERSITY or FARMING👨‍🌾 334 votes

👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
46%
auroraael14CK213Meg1_B2icmnfrshBreeSashaalan650111aprilroseMadstarletWedlove7680HowGreatThouArtnattyoveronMsMayPlayerSinger2010fruitsmisWritin_RegBrokenChaos69AuroraBoreallisShinobuTypeError 155 votes
👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
28%
IdontrcallstoryyxMintIsb917keekee53BloosmoojustChrisUkAnmirlaPaigeisin5friendlysimmersIObelleJestTruMoon_WillowCeres_MeirionamoltaziaSonia016AngellululdmarkoVuloridrowssap 95 votes
❌Neither ❌
3%
Bagoas77mock68MekoSharkpuderosasimsCupidAliisavasstorminmayTerrahnorthaisinSimmingalVermatrix1 11 votes
🤙Ummm... both 🤙
21%
Akl500Pcatmom1987JeanGoth583aabroadyalexspoom13SimburianTinkerballhuandluIrdiwenDJQ1308JnyxAjaGioluthienrisingLizzychicagomarcel21KiaraSims4ModsAwkwardAquasimmietimebloodydarkangl 73 votes

Comments

• Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    Farming, because: the farm animals seen in Get Together, and Island Adventure, The new computer standards for new content, and the fact that EA will save university for last so we keep buying.
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    🤙Ummm... both 🤙
    I liked uni because it gave me extra stuff for my Sim, I like gardening and having different plants for my sim...so I'd try the farming :)
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    For me the sims is about career advancement, so that my sims children and grandchildren can be wealthy. Education should be a part of that. I like goal based gameplay. And achieved sims. So University would be more useful.Farming holds no interest for me. That would be several animals with very limited interactions being taken care of . So basically a chore. And unless its a great way to make money and progress the household, its not very useful.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    For me the sims is about career advancement, so that my sims children and grandchildren can be wealthy. Education should be a part of that. I like goal based gameplay. And achieved sims. So University would be more useful.Farming holds no interest for me. That would be several animals with very limited interactions being taken care of . So basically a chore. And unless its a great way to make money and progress the household, its not very useful.

I think it would be beneficial if you would have to go to school for certain promotions or to get certain jobs. Degrees could increase your income, and etc.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited June 2019
    🤙Ummm... both 🤙
    Not worried what order they come in as long as we get both eventually! You missed out the "Either" button. :)
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    It’s time for something completely new.
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    It’s time for something completely new.

I agree. It has a lot of potential.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    I think we'll be getting University next but I'd much rather have the Farming EP>

I do think we'll get both eventually though either way.
    ~ ~ ~
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    If we're doing something completely new let's make it fun. I personally want new ways to have fun. I would love a circus and a carnival. Both with rides.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    "Off the grid" trait that's being added in the next patch would have some value with a farming pack.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    I actually think Uni will be next. Sometimes "hints" can be around for a while before the product manifests itself.

I said Farming because I want it so badly.
    I'm trying to will it...
    Yeah, I don't think it's gonna work. :D
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    Farming by far. Univercity sounds lame but I hope I will like the next one. Otherwhise I pass. never been a fan of the student life. but we will see
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    If we're doing something completely new let's make it fun. I personally want new ways to have fun. I would love a circus and a carnival. Both with rides.

I would love a circus, carnival or fair. If we get farming I could see there being a “state fair” to show off your animals, produce, with rides and all.

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    I want both but I am afraid of how they will do University. I play on a rotation and I would love to send all the teens\young adults at the same time. I am afraid they are going to do it like sims 3 and only allow on family at a time. If that is the case, it will be pretty much worthless to me.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    Never liked the idea of farming. I don’t even like them in real life, so University.
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    I don’t see the point of a farming pack.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2019
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    Jasper7702 wrote: »

I would love a circus, carnival or fair. If we get farming I could see there being a “state fair” to show off your animals, produce, with rides and all.

Yes, "county fairs", as we have here include carnival rides, games like the duck shooter and the dunk tank. I want foods like corn dogs, fried okra and squash, funnel cakes and cotton candy. If they bring back the deep fryer, Sims can make them at home (except the cotton candy :D) along with deep fried turkey for Thanksgiving and fried ice cream.
    A Farmers' Market could also be added to sell produce and livestock along with canning products and "knitted" goods.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    University here for no reason really. Though when they said they were planning on releasing 1 EP,GP,SP in 6 months from when they announced that, does that pretty much mean we won’t hear any news on an EP until they near end of the 6 months? It ends in October and it feels so far away. I hope it doesn’t feel like a drought, I don’t really care for the SP.
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    Don't give up on willing Anmirla, we'll get farming someday soon! i want it also, but im waiting for island living, it looks good! have a good day :)
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    edited June 2019
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    I think that farming is very close to gardening so I'd be fine without a farming pack. What I think we need is a more immersive school system instead of just rabbithole stuff and the university would do just that. I'm actually kinda surprised that a lot of people chose farming over the university.
  • MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    I will not buy a farming EP if one comes out. Gardening in fine and occasionally enjoyable, but I have no interest in raising farm animals. I don't eat meat in real life and virtual food with meat? Fine. But virtual farm animals? Takes it a step farther than I personally want to play.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    I think there's a good chance we'll get them both but I think we'll see a uni pack first, and quite possibly next (and it makes sense with them seemingly doing all the biggest fan faves in a row - pets, seasons, island, witches :D).
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Jasper7702 wrote: »

Yes, "county fairs", as we have here include carnival rides, games like the duck shooter and the dunk tank. I want foods like corn dogs, fried okra and squash, funnel cakes and cotton candy. If they bring back the deep fryer, Sims can make them at home (except the cotton candy :D) along with deep fried turkey for Thanksgiving and fried ice cream.
    A Farmers' Market could also be added to sell produce and livestock along with canning products and "knitted" goods.

Exactly! I couldn’t think of the word so I just said state lol. I would love a new deep fryer kitchen object, and maybe a crock pot?
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    University here for no reason really. Though when they said they were planning on releasing 1 EP,GP,SP in 6 months from when they announced that, does that pretty much mean we won’t hear any news on an EP until they near end of the 6 months? It ends in October and it feels so far away. I hope it doesn’t feel like a drought, I don’t really care for the SP.

I agree. I’m not a fan of the sp, but I hope we get uni and or farming some time soon.
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    ❌Neither ❌
    Neither. I wouldn't use either so wouldn't buy either anyway.
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree