Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your Gallery username?

Comments

• Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    It's the same name as my screen name. XxAirixX.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    @GamingTweety I love that you made all those base sims, I like making Sims then giving them a bit of a backstory, but randomizing till I get a starting point I like, then the rubbish outfits it a bit tedious. I'm going to start with one of your base sims next time, thanks!

Oh, and if anyone likes households with a backstory to them, my Origin ID is sobenewbie
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited June 2019
    Mine is nerdfashion

Edit: If anyone is wondering what I make, I make sims with no CC. I'm not nearly as good at boys as I am with girls, so I don't have any up, but I've been debating whether or not to put up a merman when Island Living comes out. Oh, and I also take requests if you want a specific sim(s) with specific traits, but don't have time (or are just bad at it) to make it yourself.
    Post edited by nerdfashion on
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    It's the same as my user name. I'm an oldie but goodie age wise and I have trouble remembering my names and passwords.
  • Options
    JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    edited June 2019
    What a great idea, mine is solenegirl. I build mostly but I have a few sims, mostly no cc. I will have to check some these out when I get home, thanks.
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    edited June 2019
    HypsieOrigin

Will be following alot on here.
  • Options
    mkasmlmkasml Posts: 69 Member
    edited June 2019
    Mine is mkasml, my male and female sims are pretty popular, I try to make their faces as sculpted and unique as possible, rather than focusing on their clothing or such. Check them out! they range from teens to adults. They have no CC
  • Options
    SleepycatDSLSleepycatDSL Posts: 271 Member
    Mine is the same as here, SleepycatDSL

I've mostly a bunch of sims (roughly 70 maybe). Had a bit of fun with names, for some of them. B)
  • Options
    jacechujacechu Posts: 87 Member
    jacechu06

I am still trying to organize it!
    Sims YouTube
    Twitter
    Gallery ID: jacechu06
  • Options
    loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    Mine is Eik4si4.
    I build all sorts of things but I especially like to build 19th century houses. I can't wait to build a traditional beach mansion in Sulani!
  • Options
    WynnoxWynnox Posts: 43 Member
    Mine's 12Wyvern im pretty sure. I haven't done much in the gallery lately, but I tend to make sims, usually from townies that I find and makeover.
    Gallery Name: 12Wyvern
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Same as here, musteni. I have shared a little bit more builds than households. With sims I like them to have more than one outfits and with builds it's a plus if they blend into their surroundings (just some personal goals :smiley: )
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Mine is netney52. Only have lots uploaded which are not great compared to what others upload.
  • Options
    TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    Mines Techbilt, I build a little here and there. nothing too fancy, just experimenting with some houses in the background I see and some other fun build ideas I have. Have a few Sims I've uploaded as well to the gallery.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Mcrudd here and there. I only use my home made little baby outfits you can see in my profile pic in my game so my uploads are cc free. I mostly get downloads on all my collection rooms. Have a few sims people like. One or two nice builds but thats about it. Happy simming everyone <3
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Beckablitz
    Mine is cc free sims and smaller builds. Just starting to branch out into get to work and dine out builds.
  • Options
    RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    edited June 2019
    Listed in my signature: MiladyRevenwyn

Most of my stuff does not use custom CC, though I have used custom ears on one Sim, and have listed the maker and site on my comments.
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I am always Sindocat, on all Sims related sites. Gallery, Origin, old TS3 site, community sites, etc.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    allykatz77
  • Options
    CheiriPixieCheiriPixie Posts: 80 Member
    Eliyawoods
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited June 2019
    WildIrishBanshee, same as here. Mostly sims/households.

Some of my sims have pointy ears (cause I'm an addict) and a lot have 3D eyelashes. Yes, those. That is pretty much the only CC in my game, besides some default eyes (no CC colors I think). I have a bit of a mix of sims, from no CC to those wearing the above, from not played to played, male, female, occult, single sims and families...feel free to use them for whatever in your game. I'm not picky. But if you want to, give me a tag or whatever and let me know what my sims are up to! It's always fun to see how their lives play out in others games.
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    PhantasmKiss, same as the forums. I build houses mostly, and everything is meant to be playable while looking good in-game. I've got a couple starter homes and some sims mixed in, but almost 100 uploads total, so there's a lot to go through!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Same as here, blueybluesky
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    3989 is my ID. I recently started uploading a few things so feel free to go finish landscaping them as I get to that part and go .. eh. I enjoyed a couple of recent offthegrids I uploaded.