Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What line should someone never cross with you?

When someone comes up to me and says my fav bands are evil or devillish. I WILL DESTROY YOU.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

When someone comes up to me and says my fav bands are evil or devillish. I WILL DESTROY YOU.

Anyone harming someone or thing that can't defend itself.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Have some gifs of Kyle and his cats.

iC6Y303.gifAYgrx86.gif

:bawling:
    FwDXXd5.gif

iC6Y303.gifAYgrx86.gif

Names???
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

iC6Y303.gifAYgrx86.gif

Names???

Hold on, I actually asked him just now. It's Erza and Ferro (? Not too sure how to spell this one).
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited June 2019

iC6Y303.gifAYgrx86.gif

Names???

Hold on, I actually asked him just now. It's Erza and Ferro (? Not too sure how to spell this one).

wait nvm
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Is it bad that for so long, people I know have always said nice things about Game of Thrones saying that it's better than the shows I watch, but now the whole internet is just complaining about how bad the ending is and I'm just like:

e8e11c82f5a8ed8a498ed39b14f84b23.gif

XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Is it bad that for so long, people I know have always said nice things about Game of Thrones saying that it's better than the shows I watch, but now the whole internet is just complaining about how bad the ending is and I'm just like:

XD

So happy I don't use much internet. The first time I saw a puppy named Khalessi, I knew I would never watch the show.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

XD

So happy I don't use much internet. The first time I saw a puppy named Khalessi, I knew I would never watch the show.

I don't want to watch it either...
    unknown.png

XD

What's wrong with the name? XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

XD

Tbh, I find if a lot of people are naming their pets after characters, it's a good indicator that the show (or whatever) is more popular than good.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

XD

Tbh, I find if a lot of people are naming their pets after characters, it's a good indicator that the show (or whatever) is more popular than good.

Oh, I see. :D But that's like cool you knew the character's name cuz I know none of it. 🤷‍♀️
    FwDXXd5.gif

XD

Oh, I see. :D But that's like cool you knew the character's name cuz I know none of it. 🤷‍♀️

I only knew cuz I asked.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

XD

I only knew cuz I asked.

Oh. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

🙂Make fun of very serious thing🙂
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited June 2019
    *raises hand*
    If i go into public school am i going to be forced to take math class in high school? or is it possible to go through high school and choose not to take any math classes

You have to take Maths, English and at least one Science here. I think RMPS (basically religious studies) is also compulsory for a while. One language is also required, but it’s a very low level and doesn’t teach you much.

Edit: and PE, which is frustrating.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    edited June 2019
    It's been 3 weeks and I still laugh at Enoch's monotonous "WOOPS" at 0:20. :joy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbECo-t8_I
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    lol it's 88 inside my house.

95... I can't even set my humidifier up because I'd have to put bunny away.

A humidifier would definitely make things worse.

No. I like humid heat better, I've said this. And the dust bothers my nose and skin around my fingernails, it helps.

banned
    i am
    not emotionally prepared for what i have to write
    someone help 😭

Then don't.

i have to or else the story won't progress

I'm sure there's a way around it.

Nope it's too late
    besides it's also an important thing and it happening leads to my character recovering from trauma and stuff

Kill your darlings.
    Guess im a liar or a fool then.

You are.

Dang, since when did Zinnia get this savage? :O

She's been hanging out with us too long, I noticed the other day in Discord she's gotten very sassy and emo.
    *raises hand*
    If i go into public school am i going to be forced to take math class in high school? or is it possible to go through high school and choose not to take any math classes

You will be required to have math credits to graduate.

*stands up* Well that says a lot for my future. *leaves the room*

Don’t say that! I struggled with math when I was in middle school, but certain teachers really helped me out. Teachers want you to succeed. If you put some effort into learning, they will help you!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    *grumbles*
    Hi everyone
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Just a drawing passing thru...

TPabALj.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited June 2019
    I hate past me. Why did I sign up for this class???
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I hate past me. Why did I sign up for this class???

What class.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I have no idea what happened but I woke up, panicking, barely able to breathe and in physical pain
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    nani wrote: »
    *grumbles*
    Hi everyone

*waves*
    I have no idea what happened but I woke up, panicking, barely able to breathe and in physical pain

Are you ok?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    nani wrote: »
    *grumbles*
    Hi everyone

*waves*

Are you ok?

*Wave back*
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top