Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

fix invites dropping whatever your sim is doing!

MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
I have an issue about the pot-luck idea ,currently with how if Sim A calls Sims B (your sim) for an invite YOUR sim has to drop whatever they're doing and go immediate to wherever it is, I do like the idea but I would like time for my Sim to make something for the pot-luck
6adMCGP.gif

Comments

• MorinGlory23MorinGlory23 Posts: 64 Member
    I doubt they will change it. Which sucks if its a social event and not a town event. With town events you can cancel the invite then go when you're ready. But the game forces you to go no matter what. Which is very different from the Sims 2 and 3, where you had time to get your bearings before leaving or taking the taxi.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited June 2019
    I doubt they will change it. Which plum if its a social event and not a town event. With town events you can cancel the invite then go when you're ready. But the game forces you to go no matter what. Which is very different from the Sims 2 and 3, where you had time to get your bearings before leaving or taking the taxi.

I only have this thread and one of the "Town events" in the new EP is a pot luck- and it make no sense for your sim not being able to bring anything because they literally have no time too and since there aren't newspapers unlike the Sims 3
    6adMCGP.gif