Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    ellis wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > ellis wrote: »
    >
    > Hey, I'm Ellis! I've been a simmer since 2007 but i'm new to the forums (although i created this account 6 years ago).
    > I enjoy modding and installing cc to my game to boost the experience:P and would like to give and receive advice about TS4 content!
    >
    > (ofc all the respect to the old school simmers who only plays with in-game content <3 )
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @ellis :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > You may like to read and post on the threads in the Mods and Custom Content section of the forums.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you:)

You’re welcome :)
  • ang803ang803 Posts: 20 Member
    Hello, everyone.
    My name is Angela, I've been playing The Sims 4 since it came out (was my first Sims experience), and I'm addicted to it. I just finally came on the boards today, even though I've been playing for a few years. Decided to finally come on and be active to get some info, I'm thinking about starting a youtube for Sims, and I wanted to research a lot before I start, figured this would be the place to go!
    ang803 wrote: »
    Hello, everyone.
    My name is Angela, I've been playing The Sims 4 since it came out (was my first Sims experience), and I'm addicted to it. I just finally came on the boards today, even though I've been playing for a few years. Decided to finally come on and be active to get some info, I'm thinking about starting a youtube for Sims, and I wanted to research a lot before I start, figured this would be the place to go!

Hello @ang803 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4 and have been playing since the release of Sims 4.It is an enjoyable and fun game to play!
    It is exciting that you are planning to start a simming YouTube channel! :) I hope that it goes well and you enjoy posting videos.
    You may like to read and post on the threads in Video Haven forums section, and start a new thread there when you become a full member.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    Happy simming! :)
    [quote]> @rosemow said:
    > ang803 wrote: »
    >
    > Hello, everyone.
    > My name is Angela, I've been playing The Sims 4 since it came out (was my first Sims experience), and I'm addicted to it. I just finally came on the boards today, even though I've been playing for a few years. Decided to finally come on and be active to get some info, I'm thinking about starting a youtube for Sims, and I wanted to research a lot before I start, figured this would be the place to go!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @ang803 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4 and have been playing since the release of Sims 4.It is an enjoyable and fun game to play!
    > It is exciting that you are planning to start a simming YouTube channel! :) I hope that it goes well and you enjoy posting videos.
    > You may like to read and post on the threads in Video Haven forums section, and start a new thread there when you become a full member.
    >
    > Happy simming! :) [/quote]

Thank you! I have definitely lurked there, today. I love how organized these boards are, very easy to navigate! Can't wait to get more active, I should've come on a long time ago, haha!!!
    @rosemow I tried to quote you on my last comment, but it messed up. Don't know why it included my response in the quotation block, sorry! I also had to delete the link for me to quote you.
    ang803 wrote: »
    @rosemow I tried to quote you on my last comment, but it messed up. Don't know why it included my response in the quotation block, sorry! I also had to delete the link for me to quote you.

Hello @ang803 :)
    Quoting doesn’t work correctly when you are still a new member. When you are a full member, the quote will appear in a grey box. Also, new members are unable to post links, so that is why you couldn’t post the link.
  • lumiin0sitylumiin0sity Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone! I'm lumii from Singapore and i joined this forum after lurking around looking at challenges ever since i got TS4 recently. i love pretty CC and CAS, but i'm terrible at building :D i first knew about the sims (3) in 2011 and watched so many let's plays as a kid so i was so excited when I could get TS4! i hope to have a great time here!
  • potatopersonapotatopersona Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, my name's Elise Marie! I'm from California. I started playing the sims when I was a kid in 2009, but stopped in 2011 because I lost interest. In 2017 I started back up again with TS4. It's a game that I really love and a place that I can go to escape. I look forward to joining this community, you all seem so kind!
    edited June 2019
    Hi everyone! I'm lumii from Singapore and i joined this forum after lurking around looking at challenges ever since i got TS4 recently. i love pretty CC and CAS, but i'm terrible at building :D i first knew about the sims (3) in 2011 and watched so many let's plays as a kid so i fellow was so excited when I could get TS4! i hope to have a great time here!

Hello @lumiin0sity :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you first learn about The Sims from watching simming YouTube videos, and that it has now led you to play Sims 4 now.
    Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on forum threads, chatting with fellow simmers, and find helpful game tips.
    edited June 2019
    Hi, my name's Elise Marie! I'm from California. I started playing the sims when I was a kid in 2009, but stopped in 2011 because I lost interest. In 2017 I started back up again with TS4. It's a game that I really love and a place that I can go to escape. I look forward to joining this community, you all seem so kind!

Hello @potatopersona :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when a child, then after a break you returned back to simming and are now playing Sims 4. Simmimg is very enjoyable !
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers, and posting about the sims from your game.
  • felevafeleva Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello everyone! I'm Felicia!
    I am a recent Design graduate who just found some time to start playing the sims again after many years of studying :smile:
    Really looking forward to join the community and starting to make my own cc to share with everyone!
    feleva wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm Felicia!
    I am a recent Design graduate who just found some time to start playing the sims again after many years of studying :smile:
    Really looking forward to join the community and starting to make my own cc to share with everyone!

Hello @feleva :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Congratulations on your graduation! You would be enjoying having a restful break from studying. I hope your future holds much specialness in whatever the future holds for you <3
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • KarlssonhoodKarlssonhood Posts: 36 Member
    Hi, just joined the forum! I've played the sims (2 & 3) almost daily for many years but I still feel like a newbie a lot of the time x) looking forward to learning more in this forum
    Hi, just joined the forum! I've played the sims (2 & 3) almost daily for many years but I still feel like a newbie a lot of the time x) looking forward to learning more in this forum

Hello @Karlssonhood :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been enjoying playing Sims 2 and Sims 3 for many years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time, playing, creating and building in the game!
  • eronnewseronnews Posts: 3 New Member
    Big thank you to Rosemow for being so helpful hehe

I used to play Sims 3 all the time then got out of the Sims fandom... THEN GOT SUCKED BACK IN when Sims 4 was released for free! Can't wait to get my first pack Island Living because hng mermaids, dolphins, oceans HHH

What type of Simmer am I? *drumroll* the movie maker! I'm the 50's simmer on YouTube and love to pay tribute to past eras and create challenges for other Simmers! Looking forward to all the discussions on this wonderful forum!
  • eronnewseronnews Posts: 3 New Member
    Oh right! Why am I here? To share challenges and have fun with other Simmers <3 my sister and I adore this game so much now uihihadihd we talk about it everyday and have so many ideas that need release! Hehe that's all, thank you!
  • RavenchRavench Posts: 35 Member
    Hi folks,

My name is Lotte, I am form the Netherlands and I've been playing The Sims from its first iteration.
    I've been hooked on this game pretty much since the beginning, though I must admit that The Sims 4 has dampenend my enthousiasm a bit concerning some game elements. Even so, I actually spent quite a lot of time on here and I have in fact been a member since 2012 but I simply never bother to actually sign in because I am a natural born lurker...-.-
    So now that I finally do have something to say (I'd like to start a discussion-thread) I find that I can't because I am practically still a new member. That's why I'm writing this post I suppose, and to say "Hi" obviously.
    Anyway, I hope to accumulate enough points in time for my discussion-subject to be relevant still when I am able to actually post it :D

Cheers!
    eronnews wrote: »
    Big thank you to Rosemow for being so helpful hehe

I used to play Sims 3 all the time then got out of the Sims fandom... THEN GOT plum BACK IN when Sims 4 was released for free! Can't wait to get my first pack Island Living because hng mermaids, dolphins, oceans HHH

What type of Simmer am I? *drumroll* the movie maker! I'm the 50's simmer on YouTube and love to pay tribute to past eras and create challenges for other Simmers! Looking forward to all the discussions on this wonderful forum!
    eronnews wrote: »
    Oh right! Why am I here? To share challenges and have fun with other Simmers <3 my sister and I adore this game so much now uihihadihd we talk about it everyday and have so many ideas that need release! Hehe that's all, thank you!

Hello @eronnews :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 then after a break the offer of Sims 4 for free encouraged you to return to the game. Simming is fun! I am looking forward to Island Living pack also!
    It is very special that you have your own simming YouTube channel! Simmers would be enjoying watching your videos.
    It is great that both you and your sister are simmers <3 You would be enjoying chatting about the sims that are in your games.
    Happy simmimg, and challenges making! :)
    Ravench wrote: »
    Hi folks,

My name is Lotte, I am form the Netherlands and I've been playing The Sims from its first iteration.
    I've been hooked on this game pretty much since the beginning, though I must admit that The Sims 4 has dampenend my enthousiasm a bit concerning some game elements. Even so, I actually spent quite a lot of time on here and I have in fact been a member since 2012 but I simply never bother to actually sign in because I am a natural born lurker...-.-
    So now that I finally do have something to say (I'd like to start a discussion-thread) I find that I can't because I am practically still a new member. That's why I'm writing this post I suppose, and to say "Hi" obviously.
    Anyway, I hope to accumulate enough points in time for my discussion-subject to be relevant still when I am able to actually post it :D

Cheers!

Hello @Ravench :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing a number of Sims households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game.
    As you post on the forum threads, you will start to build up the required posts to become a full member. You already have the required points.
  • simpkeesimpkee Posts: 49 Member
    Helloo I'm simpkee and have been playing sims since I can remember. My favourite part is designing and so I love how the game has been progressing but I also still like to create similar sims from sims 1! Cannot wait for the island living expansion, as it has my career involved of natural conservation.

I had a different account on here from a while back but lost all my information. So here I start again!
    Can't wait to post and share things on here!
    edited June 2019
    simpkee wrote: »
    Helloo I'm simpkee and have been playing sims since I can remember. My favourite part is designing and so I love how the game has been progressing but I also still like to create similar sims from sims 1! Cannot wait for the island living expansion, as it has my career involved of natural conservation.

I had a different account on here from a while back but lost all my information. So here I start again!
    Can't wait to post and share things on here!

Hello @simpkee :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been simming for quite a long time. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable simming hours over the time creating, building and playing!
    I am looking forward to the new pack also! It sounds and looks great! It is extra special that you have a career involved in natural conservation, so it will be especially enjoyable for you <3
  • PeonymoonPeonymoon Posts: 17 Member
    Thanks for Rosemow !

I'm happy to come here, and follow post and information about new ideas, share ideas !

Like i previously wrote in chat, that i do love play The Sims, i have played The Sims for many years, starting from sims 3! i've got like a more close to over 1000 hours just by playing sim's in my free time, this is proven by my own Steam profile :)

Sims's 3 i liked a lot family packs, and supernatural pack ( mainly fairies ) i like to build a farms! and travel with my sim's.

Sims 4 i liked so far a build a poor couple and give them as many traits/skills they can learn! i also liked one of the story i build a small cottage in the middle of forest and i live there happy

I mainly like create a Sim, and then play real life story with it :), i like to use cheats sometimes! and i liked playing a supernatural stories as well.

There is TONS OF different games in online, steam and EA, i have tried and played but sim's has been always near my heart! <3, i may not be a fully a Sim's fan, from many years since i have no sims 1 or 2 but i really have started play sim's since beginning when i started play games.
    Peonymoon wrote: »
    Thanks for Rosemow !

I'm happy to come here, and follow post and information about new ideas, share ideas !

Like i previously wrote in chat, that i do love play The Sims, i have played The Sims for many years, starting from sims 3! i've got like a more close to over 1000 hours just by playing sim's in my free time, this is proven by my own Steam profile :)

Sims's 3 i liked a lot family packs, and supernatural pack ( mainly fairies ) i like to build a farms! and travel with my sim's.

Sims 4 i liked so far a build a poor couple and give them as many traits/skills they can learn! i also liked one of the story i build a small cottage in the middle of forest and i live there happy

I mainly like create a Sim, and then play real life story with it :), i like to use cheats sometimes! and i liked playing a supernatural stories as well.

There is TONS OF different games in online, steam and EA, i have tried and played but sim's has been always near my heart! <3, i may not be a fully a Sim's fan, from many years since i have no sims 1 or 2 but i really have started play sim's since beginning when i started play games.

Hello @Peonymoon :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, and that you have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours playing the Sims. It was great reading about your favourite parts of Sims 3 and Sims 4. Your story of your sims in a small cottage in the middle on the forest sounds lovely!
    It is very nice creating sims, giving them background stories, then seeing how their Sims lives develop in our games :)
  • NyxxNoxxNyxxNoxx Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello all. I'm Nyx or Nox, whichever you wish to call me. I've been playing Sims since the 1st, but never got into the online community. I need some advice, so I signed up, but I guess I could join in on the fun in these forums sometimes too :smile:
    NyxxNoxx wrote: »
    Hello all. I'm Nyx or Nox, whichever you wish to call me. I've been playing Sims since the 1st, but never got into the online community. I need some advice, so I signed up, but I guess I could join in on the fun in these forums sometimes too :smile:

Hello @NyxxNoxx :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time, playing, creating and building!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find the help that you need and enjoy posting on the threads.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top