Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

who are your favorite sims 4 youtubers

Comments

• SimGasmsSimGasms Posts: 115 Member
    He does a whole wagon full of other games but I really enjoy CallMeKevin(especially since I used to watch him when he did S# Lps
    Rémi Marocelli's Machinimas are drop dead incredible
    I also Like
    StreetSimmer
    UrbanSims
    Hatsy
    Sim-Antha a new one Ive stumbled upon, you can tell shes still learning, Ive watched her old videos and the ones she has now and shes definitely had alot of growth
    The Sim Gallery
    and SimSupply
  • roroprincess1229roroprincess1229 Posts: 222 Member
    I just want to come here and say be open to supporting small creators too! Just because someone is small doesn't mean their channel isn't as good. It just means they unfortunately don't get the same exposure as other bigger creators. I have a channel myself that you guys can check out and some of my very good friends also have great channels (check them out in my channels tab.)

https://www.youtube.com/user/92rosedarling/featured?view_as=subscriber
  • SimmerBoiSimmerBoi Posts: 134 Member
    I love CallMeKevin (Jim Pickens is our one true leader)
    Rémi Marocelli (I wish I had a grain of his talent)
    GoodChills Studios (her videos scare the hell out of me, and I'm never scared by horror movies)
    and Hatsy (she's so silly, makes me laugh everytime).
  • WonderNobodyWonderNobody Posts: 4 New Member
    The SimSupply is fun to watch.
  • SimmerBoiSimmerBoi Posts: 134 Member
    I know I just posted in here but in the meantime I've discovered two other amazing youtubers (Simlish Television and SiMs Stories) and I'm OBSESSED with their works. They deserve a spot in my favorites too.
  • HelenaKapselHelenaKapsel Posts: 18 Member
    - lilsimsie
    - steph0sims
    - Plumbella
    - Rémi Marocelli

Those are the ones that I'm subscribed to c:
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited February 2019
    -SimSupply
    -KPopp
    -Chrillsims3
  • angelicamarsangelicamars Posts: 20 Member
    I really like xurbansimsx. She makes such interesting stories, I could watch all day.
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Most of the people i watched don’t upload anymore I started watching sims yt with quxxn she was the best sadly she passed. Also love lifesimmer her generations lp is so good they were defenitely my faves. lgr’s reviews are always honest. Steph0sims is hilarious girl meets pixels made amazing sims 3 current households. Now i mostly watch lilsimsie for builds and urban us also really cool
  • RaymonarPicsRaymonarPics Posts: 23 Member
    I like Sims 4 Machinima Makers like miboy1991, SimmerJonny, etc because I take a lot of inspiration for my machinima series
  • miandallasmiandallas Posts: 22 Member
    Xmiramira is one of my favorites -- I've been trying to find more creators of color to follow. onlyabidoang is also hilarious -- he makes The Sims Logic video series, they crack me up.
  • glovepatrolalphaglovepatrolalpha Posts: 8 New Member
    definitely steph0sims as my top pick and the sim supply for his builds. i also like a lilsimsie build video
    from time to time.
  • ClassicSimsClassicSims Posts: 49 Member
    Aviatorgamez (yes, I know he hasn't finished a let's play in like 4 years, but still)
    I also like simsupply, lilsimsie and simlicy
  • EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    Deligracy, usually! And my new Twitch pal Avenalove!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Vixella is my favorite, but I also really like Laurenzside and watching LGR Reviews. I just find them funny for some reason! Especially the Get Together one.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Vixella is funny. She's been pretty inactively lately though.
    Fantayzia has great LPs with really well thought out character backstories.
    Aveline is my favorite builder.
  • VandooVandoo Posts: 8 New Member
    Artreey
  • CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    My favorites are Deligracy, Vixella, Claire Siobhan, The Sims Supply, and Urban Sims.
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • KaduMcFadu80KaduMcFadu80 Posts: 57 Member
    The Sim Supply is my #1, but I also love Deligracy, TheTidesChanging, SimLicy, and MsGryphi.
  • jamie_pauly9682jamie_pauly9682 Posts: 134 Member
    xfreezerbunnyx is my go to for building places. If I can't find them in the gallery, then I try to build his on my own and share in the gallery for others to use.

I am currently watching 100 baby challenges, while also doing one of my own. I like Kelsey from Buzzfeed, DramatiSim, MichellePlays, MissLollypop, Yani, and KrystinMyrieXo. I am sure I will come across some more in the future.
  • ang803ang803 Posts: 20 Member
    Semaj and Deli !
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    For a good laugh I love Laurenzside - Simsupply for building, Elliandra for cas but my all time favourite is Onlyabidoang.
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    I adore The Sim Supply and Deli, but I think my current favourite is Plumbella. She always cheers me up and makes my day and I like her video style since she seems to have lots of fun with it!
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    Hatsy and LGR
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    KrystinMyrieXo is becoming a quick favorite of mine! :)