Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    This is what I'm looking forward to.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG2eGVt6v2o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    So I made my sim in Strangerville join the Military career to try it out and she already made it to level six quickly (I guess because nobody else lives with her at the moment, she can focus on her fitness skills. She also wrote a few books which is helping her slowly make money) and getting closer to solving the mystery. She needs to find some infected sims.

I am going to have her quit and move to Sulani once the game is released and have her become a mermaid and pick another career or give her new traits. That or use a different sim completely. She wants a relaxing life after this lol.
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    9 days seems like a world away, even though it's so close. I wish it was the release date already.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited June 2019
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I heard with the patch they are going to make that stilt foundation to be available for everyone. That would be nice.

I still really want a story progression or attraction system. If modders can do, I am sure it is possible. Why don't we have these things yet?!

And also the patch is adding a lounge chair,teen part time jobs for adults and lot trait.
    I heard with the patch they are going to make that stilt foundation to be available for everyone. That would be nice.

I still really want a story progression or attraction system. If modders can do, I am sure it is possible. Why don't we have these things yet?!

And also the patch is adding a lounge chair and lot trait.

Oooh that will be interestin to see.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    dsef wrote: »

Lot trait makes it so sims want to be nude.

That will make it fun to play with a family then. :D
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited June 2019

This is for non residential lots.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

This is for non residential lots.

The kids will get an eyeful when visiting those lots, then, lol.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    Gamerlil wrote: »
    It looks like a really good one where's the best place to pre order?

On origin
    It looks like a really good one where's the best place to pre order?

cd-keys or origin
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Thanks guys for all your reply soon to be 8 days does anyone know when they will release the patch notes

On the 18th when the patch comes out.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Omg I am getting even more excited now, if that is possible lol.

I am looking forward to the fishing overhaul and the new careers and cannot wait for everything else either.

I just pre-ordered at my usual store, £11 off the rrp so didn't want to miss that opportunity! Fab bargain.

CDkeys? I order there a lot as well as I love their pricing lol. Never had any issues with it! I just rarely do it for EPs because I like to DL them via VPN from wherever it's available first (usually Hong Kong), and I'm always afraid they'll be giving me the key on the day itself (so 21st midnight, instead of 20th 4 pm or so :D). Could you let me know when you're getting the key? Maybe they already sent it to you? I know sometimes they do that as well. But yes, if it weren't for the VPN thingy, I'd definitely recommend checking CDKeys out to other simmers as well, especially if pricing is an issue :)
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    im having a very hard time concentrating on my game rt now. anyone else? even utube comedies arent working.
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    CD keys price is at $30 right now :)
    im having a very hard time concentrating on my game rt now. anyone else? even utube comedies arent working.

Haha well I'm super duper excited for the island!! But I'm still having quite a bit of fun with my current save (the last time I started a new one was when Parenthood released and I finally ended up getting tired of that one so I switched to a new one before the announcement). The military dudes, the orphanage, and the 2 families are keeping me quite busy. But still, I feel you, cause the thought "hmm should they be moving to the island? And if so, should I hold off on doing x,y,z?" is popping up more and more!! By this time next week, I'll be in the same boat as you. But then we'll be SOOOO close. <3
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    @SimTrippy no, they haven't sent me the code in advance. I've ordered a lot from them over the years and they have never sent me an advance code on a preorder.

I don't mind waiting for the UK midnight release, for me it is worth the discount.
    @SimTrippy no, they haven't sent me the code in advance. I've ordered a lot from them over the years and they have never sent me an advance code on a preorder.

I don't mind waiting for the UK midnight release, for me it is worth the discount.

It absolutely is! And honestly, they'll rarely send it that late, you'll probably get it earlier :D I was just wondering, since I'm a bit of an impatient person. So if you wouldn't mind telling me when they send it to you, I'd be happy to know!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    @SimTrippy I will try and let you know, but I'm actually going to be away on holiday anyway next week, returning home Friday afternoon/evening.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I just thought: hopefully the clothing optional lot trait doesn't influence Unflirty sims. It wouldn't make sense for them to want to be nude since they're supposed to be prudes
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I just thought: hopefully the clothing optional lot trait doesn't influence Unflirty sims. It wouldn't make sense for them to want to be nude since they're supposed to be prudes

They need a "never nude" trait 😂