Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 at EA Play

Comments

• micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    I am just going to say it. I am so excited!! This pack looks gorgeous and full. And Mermaids! I am trying to tap down my excitement but I just can't. I am so happy!

I also can not wait for Magic in my game.
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Wonder if the Magic gp will allow me to change my sims height or take a family picture...
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Wonder if the Magic gp will allow me to change my sims height or take a family picture...

The stuff pack coming might let you take a family picture - they have not said yet - as it is supposed to have a new career in photography in the stuff pack. Now whether or not the new career is just for photographing clothes models alone or groups I don't know. But if it does groups - then it might be usable for families too. I'd be interested knowing.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ChiefRage8ChiefRage8 Posts: 2 New Member
    Anyone who has played Island Paradise, what do you think they will bring over from that game? Also, what are you most excited for when it comes to decorations.
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    Sneak peek at Island Living play!

https://youtu.be/44lNqPWz56Y
  • sheepherdersheepherder Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm just a little concerned we won't be able to use our custom content with this new expansion pack but it looks like fun to play
  • barbiegoesbarbiegoes Posts: 31 Member
    yeah I figure the clothes won't work because of the sunburn feature :( but the game looks great be willing to do without cc to play :)
  • franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    This is amazing! I can't wait! Mermaids! Yaaaaay!!!!
  • RobertFreud30RobertFreud30 Posts: 1 New Member
    Here we go...................... i love it game

Regards
    Dragon-Apotheke.eu
  • EustaceCSEustaceCS Posts: 3 New Member
    Any chance to have Vampires pack fixed before Mermaids arrival?
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Can June 21st come any faster. I've watched The Sim Supply and Deligracy videos on this as well and I'm even more excited. Cas, build items, the world, ocean swimming, sand castles, toddlers in the water with floaties and so much more. My sims Families thank you.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I like that Sims 4 doesn't crash like Sims 3 did.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    It would be nice to have a turn off in the menu for sims peferences.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I'm just a little concerned we won't be able to use our custom content with this new expansion pack but it looks like fun to play

I don't see why not as lot as cc uses the proper alpha channels like they said. If it doesn't work, the cc probably wasn't that great to begin with. Like I tried to make a custom necklace and it didn't like a lot of the textures in the game so everything just looked weird.
  • elvisjinkieelvisjinkie Posts: 6 New Member
    thanks
  • stajaestajae Posts: 4 New Member
    cant wait.
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Super hyped for Island Living! Super hyped for Realm of Magic! Moschino who??? Sorry, I meant to say EA what the H E C C are you doing No, that's wrong too, meant to say WHO GOT DRUNK AND MADE THIS PACK

If I must say something nice about Moschino stuff, I'll just say I hope other simmers will get more use out of it than I would, really wish the careers were base game but whatever 👀

Not to be cynical, but EA will NEVER do different heights, adds too many variables to consider when making animations. It would be neat though.
  • HailieBug2002HailieBug2002 Posts: 1 New Member
    Off topic.. but if you release cars as a expansion pack then you should also add in trains and all of that fun stuff!
    @sheepherder I believe someone said suntans will work with most cc clothes. I do not remember where I heard it though.
    I am not thrilled about a Moshino pack but they might surprise me.
  • IVPGIRLIVPGIRL Posts: 1 New Member
    My sims don show they woes I then my sims Wes r doable who wooden I rage in nab ell my sims woes
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    I only nowfully finished the video, I really want to see the new Magic Realms pack pull from the ideas we posted on the forums.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • RoyalTeacupRoyalTeacup Posts: 114 Member
    One of those outfits looked like Moana's! I bet the Disney Simmer Fandom will have a blast with that!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Jasper7702 wrote: »
    Really hoping the stuff pack would be cars. I hope it comes in a patch. We are still missing: university, cars.

I think it's safe to say University will be the next EP. I'm actually surprised it isn't coming out this year. I thought we'd be getting a Uni EP & Beach GP this year, and then magic next year. Okay, well, I'm personally extremely excited we're getting magic sooner than expected, but given that the beach is now out of the way too, I'll again bet on Uni being next (even though I was wrong the last time :joy:)

The year is far from over and they only told us what was coming between April - September or so. If you saw the job listings from a few months ago on the Maxis careers boards - they were seeking some temps position for an Sims 4 ep I believe it stated that ran from June -November. So it could very well be a Uni pack in the works for the Holiday season if all goes right. No guarantee it's a Uni pack - the job listing did not hint - but it could be. Don't lose hope - and either way it's another ep.

Aw I don't mind waiting longer tbh. I am just really looking forward to magic. Did they confirm it will come in september? I was under the impression it might be later too, just "fall", so I was guessing halloween-ish / october. But I also don't mind them squeezig in another EP of course ;)

No - they just said Fall.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• cazzimcazzim Posts: 6 New Member
    This was really some awesome annoncement. I really hope that you soon open for other resellers to sale your strangerville.