Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    > @pronterus said:
    > Aside from Island Living, has anyone heard of the next game pack being teased?
    >
    > simscommunity.info/2019/06/09/the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-coming-this-fall/?fbclid=IwAR2QG93CxxQbREXTEh9g-5EAyAi10hPjMo44mJN2-yHAyDzkVR3vg56MDuA
    >
    > Looks like we're gonna have wizards and witches soon!

*runs around screaming*
    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited June 2019
    I know! I know! I just started another new story/challenge. I couldn't help myself. :D I loaded up TS3 and started playing my DMD spare saves. I'm playing a mini spin-off single generation challenge ('Young Again' Wishacy) with Anamika and Daniel. Coming Soon to a screen near year!
    only-the-good-die-young.jpg?w=736&h=331
    Only the ‘good’ die young… good thing we’re evil!
    Who wants to be good when you can be evil? When you’re living for 3000+ years, life can get a little boring.
    When Daniel challenged Anamika to ‘discover’ the secret of youth, of course, she jumped at the opportunity.
    Now a husband and wife race against time to accumulate the necessary knowledge to return to their younger days.
    May the ‘evilest’ Kr’v win!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I'm excited for Island Living. It should be a great addition to our games! And magic and supernaturals are way overdue! I'm looking forward to that as well. Can't wait to send my Sims to live near an active volcano and my favorite thing to look forward to: UvTkzaczCEBAnKau6BtYYe.jpg

Dolphins!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    pUez2O2.png
    Hey everyone! Today's Nightshade update is Chapter 51, read it here!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited July 2020
    Black Swan, an old project I started months ago, discontinued, and resurrected. It has been edited and republished. Thanks for reading.

Synopsis: The war between witches and vampires has been brewing for centuries. Now, that war threatens to spill into the mortal world.
    The last Black Swan, the peacekeeper between the vampires and witch covens, died over two hundred years ago. Centuries later, a new Black Swan has been born. It’s a race between the vampires and the witches to find her first and turn her to their cause.

Will she join the witches and continue to keep the peace? Or will she join the vampires and give into the power of the night?

Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I know! I know! I just started another new story/challenge. I couldn't help myself. :D I loaded up TS3 and started playing my DMD spare saves. I'm playing a mini spin-off single generation challenge ('Young Again' Wishacy) with Anamika and Daniel. Coming Soon to a screen near year!
    Who wants to be good when you can be evil? When you’re living for 3000+ years, life can get a little boring.
    When Daniel challenged Anamika to ‘discover’ the secret of youth, of course, she jumped at the opportunity.
    Now a husband and wife race against time to accumulate the necessary knowledge to return to their younger days.

Gurl I can't believe you did this! :love:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

now i;m confused . what i read makes it sound like she revived it. whichis only fitting since its got the supernatural element.

Haha. Yes. I've been debating about some spinoff for awhile, started up a save to play for fun, and couldn't help myself. They're one of my favorite couples in the DMD universe.

Lol... just realized my phone auto correct "near you" to "near year." *face-palm*

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

now i;m confused . what i read makes it sound like she revived it. whichis only fitting since its got the supernatural element.

I decided to revive my DMD-move to WordPress earlier this week. I'm just moving that content from Tumblr to WP... Gen 1, still focused on Cora Mae. Then I actually started up my TS3 game, loaded my spares save in order to double check some names and a family tree thing, started playing, and decided I wanted to do something with Anamika (Mal's oldest and Cora Mae's stepdaughter) and Daniel (her husband). And the 'Young Again' Wishacy was born with a story, Only the Good Die Young.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    have to test
    6adMCGP.gif
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    pronterus wrote: »
    Aside from Island Living, has anyone heard of the next game pack being teased?

https://simscommunity.info/2019/06/09/the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-coming-this-fall/?fbclid=IwAR2QG93CxxQbREXTEh9g-5EAyAi10hPjMo44mJN2-yHAyDzkVR3vg56MDuA

Looks like we're gonna have wizards and witches soon!

@pronterus ooh really? This is so exciting!

I decided to revive my DMD-move to WordPress earlier this week. I'm just moving that content from Tumblr to WP... Gen 1, still focused on Cora Mae. Then I actually started up my TS3 game, loaded my spares save in order to double check some names and a family tree thing, started playing, and decided I wanted to do something with Anamika (Mal's oldest and Cora Mae's stepdaughter) and Daniel (her husband). And the 'Young Again' Wishacy was born with a story, Only the Good Die Young.

cool.
  • MorningstarMorningstar Posts: 318 Member
    Guys I started a thing :#

Neighborhood-1_progress1.webp
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains
    Prologue & Chapters 1-18 out now!
    Origin ID: Mourning-Stars | Simming since 2000
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

@Morningstar wow it looks great! Did you make this?

Yep! It's one section of a world I'm making using the Create-A-World tool for Sims 3.
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    so guys I heard that either in the patch or with the new EP adults and elders can FINALLY get the "Teen" Jobs which been part of the base game
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh that's interesting. :)
    yeah just regular spam comments today. i don't write about adrien much cause usually it leads to a bunch of spam which is somties gross. but i wanted to honor pride month.
    Friend 1 at (program) invited me to (Friend 2)'s surprise birthday luncheon 2 days after my own.
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Friend 1 at (program) invited me to (Friend 2)'s surprise birthday luncheon 2 days after my own.

That should be fun! Might even feel like a 2nd party for your's :smile:

Yep! It's one section of a world I'm making using the Create-A-World tool for Sims 3.

Does the neighbourhood look familiar to anyone? :wink:
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member

Does the neighbourhood look familiar to anyone? :wink:

Yes, it does! I miss that neighborhood.
    time to go in game and see if adrien still likes his husband.

its not kris so i can't tell the restart gave him a new mate.
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    @Morningstar

Is it a TS2 world, or...?
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top