Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Get Sims To Smash Wedding Cake?

I had my sims get married and the bride smashed their wedding cake in the groom's face so does anyone know how to get that to happen again because usually my sims only feed it to each other

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    If the bride did this on her own, maybe it was a trait she had (mean or mischievous), or the other possibility could be a mod. I'm only guessing because I haven't seen this happen in my game yet. It would be pretty cool if you caught a picture of that action. :)
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I think it's just randomised like ts2.
    caitytrina.png
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    It finally happened for the first time in my game for years. Of course, I tend to play with the same sims. Am I guessing it is trait based? I added a mod that sort added new traits and attraction (I think the Slice of Life mod).
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    It has happened in my game once. And if it was a mod, it would most likely happen a lot more often.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Sims will do that? That's awesome!

I naively thought that planning a wedding event, and choosing a caterer, that I'd talk about what cake we'd be getting, but no.

So we are at Desert Bloom Park, and I am in build mode frantically dropping an oven and a countertop on the lot so my groom can BAKE HIS OWN WEDDING CAKE so they can actually have one, because the caterer provided literally NOTHING.

So just having a cake before my wedding was over was a feat. I am not sure I even succeeded in having my grooms cut it together, much less cake-smashing.

Some day!
  • mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    If the bride did this on her own, maybe it was a trait she had (mean or mischievous), or the other possibility could be a mod. I'm only guessing because I haven't seen this happen in my game yet. It would be pretty cool if you caught a picture of that action. :)

mariajane216.tumblr.com/post/185504824294

Here's the link to the picture (I hope it works I've never tried to share pictures on here before) and I know it can't be a mod because I don't have any in my game
    CaityTrina wrote: »
    I think it's just randomised like ts2.

I hope that's not the case because I've had tons of weddings and it only happened once
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Sims will do that? That's awesome!

I naively thought that planning a wedding event, and choosing a caterer, that I'd talk about what cake we'd be getting, but no.

So we are at Desert Bloom Park, and I am in build mode frantically dropping an oven and a countertop on the lot so my groom can BAKE HIS OWN WEDDING CAKE so they can actually have one, because the caterer provided literally NOTHING.

So just having a cake before my wedding was over was a feat. I am not sure I even succeeded in having my grooms cut it together, much less cake-smashing.

Some day!

Yep the caterers are so unreliable for weddings. I always have one of my sims make the gourmet tiered cake
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    It finally happened for the first time in my game for years. Of course, I tend to play with the same sims. Am I guessing it is trait based? I added a mod that sort added new traits and attraction (I think the Slice of Life mod).

Maybe it's trait based. The groom's traits are bro, playful and erratic and the bride's traits are neat, clumsy and foodie. It's weird though because the bride was the one who did it and she has the neat trait while he has the playful trait
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »

Maybe it's trait based. The groom's traits are bro, playful and erratic and the bride's traits are neat, clumsy and foodie. It's weird though because the bride was the one who did it and she has the neat trait while he has the playful trait

Ha ha :) smashing cake into the face of your neat bride would be one way to start your new life together.

Loved this detail. I don’t enjoy playing weddings much. Little fun things like this happening at random would make it much more interesting.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member

Here's the link to the picture (I hope it works I've never tried to share pictures on here before) and I know it can't be a mod because I don't have any in my game

I couldn't see the picture. When I clicked on the link it asked me for a password.

I couldn't see the picture. When I clicked on the link it asked me for a password.

Try it now I think I fixed it