Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a Sims 4 addict when...

There's one for The Sims 3, so why not The Sims 4?

You start calling San Francisco "San Myshuno"
funny-gifs20.gif

Comments

• AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    You walk into a bank and say “Motherlode”.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    You see someone wearing something and it reminds you of a piece of clothing from the game.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    I built 2 community lots today. A bowling spot and a Park. Im now working on a 3rd. Addict.

I own all the packs and I dont ever see that changing. Addict.

"Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    You walk and think about what if you are a Sim currently doing a command.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    edited June 2019
    You rush through doing the household chores just to gain an extra five minutes of Simming time. Or groan when one of the neighbors stops by just to say hello so you pretend you're not home because one of your Sims is about to give birth.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited June 2019
    You drive by an empty lot and idly wonder if it’s a 30x20 or 40x30.

You see someone with horrible fashion sense and decide that they must have been auto-generated.

You see a homeless person on a bench and wonder why they aren’t wearing a paint-covered tank top.
  • WynnoxWynnox Posts: 43 Member
    When you're out and about and cant help but think about what recently happened in your sims game and what you want to do next with it.
    Gallery Name: 12Wyvern
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    You see houses when driving or out and wonder what they would look like in sims.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited June 2019
    You fight sleep to keep playing and then when you finally do go to sleep you dream about the game.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,394 Member
    When you go on google and type sims 4 first 😅😅 this happened too many times than I’d like to admit
  • AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    You spend the whole weekend traveling to and back from LA for EA Play and wait in line under the burning sun for several hours just to play the new Island Living for 15 minutes (and then wait and play until you played six times) and there’s a German homework due on Monday and a biology final on Wednesday.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    When you are exhausted , your energy is super low , but all you wanna do is just keep on playing Sims 4.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • VinceVince Posts: 88 Member
    You're an addict when you want to be your Sim.
    Nothing is more important than empathy.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    When you meet new people and as you watch them you start ascribing Sims 4 traits to them.
    When you walk down the street and see someone and instantly decide they are going into the game
    You drive through villages and actually pull up so you can get a good look around a cottage or house so you can re-create it in the Sims
    Anyone you dont like winds up in *that* save.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    You see someone wearing something and it reminds you of a piece of clothing from the game.

I was watching Ink Master last season, I believe it was, and there is this shirt from the laundry day stuff pack:

YRG6TYq.png

And one of the girls was wearing this:

z5RXypZ.jpg

Now, the EA version doesn't have a red swatch, but I had CC of that shirt that did have a red swatch, so it caught my eye instantly.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    When you see a piece of expensive furniture and think: “I wish I could afford that, but at least my Sims can have it in their house.”

When you are renovating your own house and you wish you had Build mode so that it would be instantly complete and you could instantly undo changes that didn’t turn out right.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Akl500P wrote: »
    You see houses when driving or out and wonder what they would look like in sims.

Me too. I see a house and think, I want to build that.
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    You spend most of your waking moments thinking about playing sims or playing sims
  • NyaIeroWayNyaIeroWay Posts: 76 Member
    sometimes i'll just imagine i could use the cas tool on myself
    origin: saltystroodle
    sims 3 id: wolf101220
    [/center]
  • SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    I play the game all day and all night. Go to sleep just to think about playing again.
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • moltaziamoltazia Posts: 58 Member
    when you have over 50000 hours of gameplay logged on origin
  • moltaziamoltazia Posts: 58 Member
    i meant 5000, 50000 and you have a problem.
  • NyaIeroWayNyaIeroWay Posts: 76 Member
    moltazia wrote: »
    i meant 5000, 50000 and you have a problem.

I just hit 2,000 just recently (its more now though), and i got so excited and proud of myself. Now i'm starting to worry
    origin: saltystroodle
    sims 3 id: wolf101220
    [/center]
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    You see a cute guy walking his dog as you are going to the store around the corner, and you immediately think that you could make a sim of him, you have a cc hair like that, and the Camio pants, plus that little dog is definitely available in the game. The whole time in the store you are planning how to create the household.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    You look at real-life houses and memorize them so you can build them in-game later on. (I’ve gone as far as travelling around on Google Maps before and taking ideas from there. :D)