Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened to Partihaus in your game?

In Windenburg there is a household named Partihaus containing 4 young adults, focused on parting and having fun.

Young people grow up, and although these sims are still YA in my game, I feel they have been around for the fun too long, that it's time they get more serious about starting families etc. Paolo Rocca already moved out and married, for some of the others I had vague plans that are still not executed. Eva just started a Masseur practice, Jade worked in Business for a while but now is a Freelance Writer. Marcus Flex never got a real job, but I see him working as a bouncer occasionally, and I imagine he is the owner of this place and lives from "old money".

But - what is the future of this cool collective household? What about the fun club they are having? Would it not be logical that younger single sims gradually replaced them? Or?

What happened to the Partihaus collective in your game? Are they still around? Were anyone replaced? Did any of the 4 original members couple up?
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    They got evicted and thrown into the unplayed household bin. I do see them around town occasionally though, and never interact with them.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,405 Member
    Vagenius wrote: »
    They got evicted and thrown into the unplayed household bin. I do see them around town occasionally though, and never interact with them.
    I really love whenever someone asks, what happened to your games townie and there’s always someone who says they get evicted😂😂
    Just goes to show not all simmers are the same
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    Haha, yes, I like that too - short answers are good :)

I normally evict most pre-made households, but I never evicted Partihaus. I did evict another similar household, though. I think they were 2 sisters, and I actually did regret it right after because the girl with colorful hair was soooooo cool when dancing. At least I thought so back then.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Mine are still YA and living together. I will do more with them (and other Windenburg premades) once I have time to focus on them :)

Until now I have not played the household, but Eva has had an affair with J Huntington III (who just reached elderhood) and Marcus is dating Summer Holiday, who joined Powerhouse. Someday Summer and Marcus will have kids, but I'm still not sure whether they'll live together, because I like playing Summer alone. Hence Marcus might have to take care of the kids and leave the Partihaus.

It would be fun if younger single sims could join Partihouse! I like the house and it's fun to go visit them, so it would be cool to keep it around and have new members there when the older ones leave :)
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited June 2019
    I try not to play with pre-mades, since I worry about messing with their stories. And I like having recognizable "background" sims to add some character to the game.

I played with Paolo a bit, though. I had him join a swingers club with one of my sims and a townie. He and the townie kept flirting and ignoring my sim, so I had my sim convince the townie to leave the club with him. I'm too lazy to go into his household and disband the club officially, so now Paolo's the sole member of a swingers club that no one wants to join.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    For problems like these, what I would like is a setting in story telling for townies to actually change and grow in their lifestyle. I do not want to be busy with townies and it would take up way too much time and thoughts, so i want the game to finish what it started.

If there is one thing I hate, is seeing these party people walking around town in shorts and grey hair living their YA life. At least its a bit more controlled then in previous games, but story telling was also given with settings in those games.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    They got deleted along with every, single other family from Windenburg and replaced with families I'd actually play :)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • nightowl1nightowl1 Posts: 89 Member
    MCCC keeps splitting that household apart. And Jade Rosa is always having kids, so the remaining 3 has to put up with 3 little kiddos running around, with no idea who the baby daddy ever is. And then there are cases where Marcus Flex gets shoved in some random family, which only makes things awkward as neither of them know why he's living there... so I just go ahead on move him back into the party house. They never stick together.
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    I had Eva and Marcus get married and Jade and Paolo get married. Then Eva cheated with Paolo (she and Marcus has an open marriage), so Jade divorced Paolo and kicked him out. Marcus got tired of Eva and did the same to her. There were kids involved at this point, so Marcus and Eva got married because they could relate. Eva ended up getting killed in a spa at another household, and eventually Marcus passed away from old age. Paolo and Jade caught up (after Paolo had his heart broken by Eva and another lady). They reconnected, got remarried and are now busy raising a full household of teenagers.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I added a small change to the Partihaus, and that being Single is a requirement. Once they get married they are removed from the group. I use the MCCC mod and it adds sims to the different clubs, so the club is still around but with different members.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    edited June 2019
    My actress sim is dating Paolo. She moved in with him so I moved his housemates out. Jade and Eva moved into a little house in Windenburg. I think Marcus got married to someone before that so he wasn't around when Victoria moved in. Victoria and Paolo will marry at some point. I never thought to delete the club but I will next time I play.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited June 2019
    Jade got coupled up with Mitch Kalani by the game (not MCCC) and moved out. The others I relocated I don't even know where to anymore, since I needed the lot for my good old furniture factory. I do not feel attached to this household at all. In another save Marcus moved in with the Landgraab as their bodyguard, so at least he got played (a little).

But the general theme of irresponsible/easygoing youths slowly settling down, that I love a lot! Only for me it is usually the Renegades that suffer that fate, so I have no need for a Partihaus story arc.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Jade and Eva got married and live in San Myshuno, Marcus and Paolo live with J Huntington and a fourth bro sim I forgot who, and everyone is still partying. I added other like-minded young adult premades in the group and it brings me joy to watch around 20 sims crammed in a small appartment drinking and talking.
    p3cT1Nzm.png
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    They are okay chilling and partying.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    They're still living happily in their home doing what it is they do until the day comes that I decide to do something with them. I enjoy playing with the pre-mades so I'm sure I will get to them eventually.
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    Marcus married Judith Ward and moved in with her. Jade married Caleb Vatore. Not sure what happened to the other two. Marcus is now dead and Paolo leads Powerhouse.
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    They died of old age and me not playing them :'(
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    The Partihaus party in heaven now. xD
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I haven't done anything with it yet. I tried to play it in one of my saves but gave up. It needs to be redesigned. There is only one bathroom for 4 bedrooms and 4 sims.
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I've left them to mcc. Paolo ended up marrying one my sims mother (which wasn't in my plan so I delete that relationship and moved him back). He then started dating Rosa. Last I checked Marcus moved out with some generated townie called Emma. Eve/Eva became one of the many girlfriends of Don Lothario.

While I don't have plans for them I do plan to eventually use Paola and Rosa's descendant to start a stereotypical Italian mob family.
    caitytrina.png
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I have no clue, but Marcus is dead. I have MCCC so I don't really worry about sims besides my own.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • WynnoxWynnox Posts: 43 Member
    In my game so far I gave Paolo and Jade makeovers and married them together, Eva left (and I kinda deleted her to be honest, whoops!) and moved Penny Pizzazz in in her place and then she married Marcus. The two couples live in the partihaus together. Also, Paolo and Jade have twin daughters named Catherine and Lucy while Marcus and Penny just have a son together named Clout. Can't really say they have a party routine going anymore, what with kids in their lives now and all! :P

They're still in the partihaus club though, so maybe!
    Gallery Name: 12Wyvern
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    So interesting to read what others have done with the premades. In my main game, this household is part of my rotation although I have only played them once. One of the females is now in a relationship with one of the males (and bad me, I can't for the life of me remember the names of the 2 that have paired up). All four still live in the Partihaus with one change. Summer Holiday has moved in with them because the couple now share a bedroom which leaves one bedroom empty. Am thinking of pairing Summer with the other male that is available but to be honest I really have no real plans for this household yet.

And about the Partihaus club. The only members allowed are those that live in the household Partihaus so now Summer is a member. I just don't feel right to have others join that don't live in that house, because the club bears the household name.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    Thanks for sharing, all! :) I kinda like this house, it feels like an real old factory building (or church kind of?) turned into a home. Like I said, Eva has taken up Wellness and is now a Masseur. I just got the Spa pack, and she is one of 2 masseurs in my save. I think the Partihaus build would be super for a home business. The two downstairs bedrooms can easily be turned into a business area, then only keeping the upstairs bedrooms. It's not possible with 3 single household members who are not even very good friends, so I think I will move Jade out, and possibly replace her with a love partner for either Marcus or Eva. Someone mentioned there is only one bathroom, but I never saw that as a problem.

Dilemma arises though; they feel too old to keep partying as a club, so I must find some fresh dance blood to join their club. Feels a bit weird finding them outside Windenburg, but if this world is well known for the dance clubs and parties, it would not be totally weird if fresh YAs move there temporarily before they settle with a family in their homeworld later.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited June 2019
    They all grew old and died. It was amusing to see geriatric Partihaus coming to The Narwhal Arms for club meetings.