Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which expansion pack can you absolutely NOT live without?

Comments

• queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Get Famous
    I didn't realize Seasons was in the list but seasons is my top favourite pack. I cannot live without City Living, Get Famous and C&D. C&D is like the friend I can come back to everytime and we can start anew. Seasons=Favourite.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    When it comes out, probably Island Living. I mean, who doesn't want to live in Hawaii?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    City Living
    City Living (with Seasons a close second.) I love the multicultural vibe of San Myshuno, really enjoy apartment living, and so many recipes!
    Get Famous
    When it comes out, probably Island Living. I mean, who doesn't want to live in Hawaii?

Is there going to be bugs and "creepy crawlies" in Island Lving? The one reason I cannot live in any place warm.
  • Bellesim67Bellesim67 Posts: 38 Member
    Seasons
    I like having different weather.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Is there going to be bugs and "creepy crawlies" in Island Lving? The one reason I cannot live in any place warm.

Bugs are a minor issue. As someone who grew up going camping every summer, multiple times, I am not bothered by them at all. What I'm worried about is the volcano- I hope I don't lose a mermaid to it!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Get Famous
    For me it is Get Famous. I absolutely love this EP and all of its build/buy and cas objects <3
    rnKEhBT.png
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Seasons or Get Famous -- Get Famous, just for the video creation station. Love that object!
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Seasons
    I picked seasons because of it feels more like life, I love the change it gives for my Sims to explore and different clothing ops, I love boots and sweater season ( in real life) so I like the fact that my Sim can enjoy it too :) you can go into your ops and change what seasons you want. Now I absolutely love all ep, sp, and gp because they all add to the enjoyment of the game, it's like extra presents for my sim :) more to explore and more clothes to try on ;) some are better than others but I buy them all cause they all contribute great some great things :D
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons. It really adds to the world and wouldn't expect it to come with the base game (that would make it even more expensive), but maybe one of the first expansions instead.

I like to see how they react when outside. Slip in the mud, play in the snow or rain, etc.....now with Islanding Living coming out, they can tan and burn without mods, so it will feel more complete. Right now it is winter in the game so my sims had a snowball fight and built snowmen (though they been too busy caring for a toddler, having another baby on the way and working to really be out too much lately).
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Seasons
    I voted for Seasons, but it will probably be Island Living once it's released. But Seasons will remain as a close second.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons of course <3
  • SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons, obviously.
  • kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    Seasons
    I mean... in my opinion it should've come with the basegame. At least weather change. Without seasons it doesn't feel like it's real. I mean, I know it's a game but when it's summer ALL THE TIME it's so plastic and obvious that it's a simulation and I can't immerse myself at all.

Totally agreed
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons, when I first got the game I was able to bundle seasons with it so I've actually never played the game without it.
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Seasons
    Can't go back to not having Seasons!!!
    Get Famous
    netney52 wrote: »
    Seasons, when I first got the game I was able to bundle seasons with it so I've actually never played the game without it.

The game feels useless without it. If you have or are getting Cats and Dogs you can never go back.....
  • AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    Get To Work
    I know the majority voted Seasons and I wholly agree, but GTW added quite a lot to gameplay back then. Time travel, your own personal ROCKET, following your sim to work, etc. I still think Sixam is one of the most beautiful worlds we have, despite its limited replay value.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Seasons
    This was hard,
    It was between Seasons and Get together, And Get to Work, I use those packs the most when I'm building, and other features.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    Get Famous
    I know the majority voted Seasons and I wholly agree, but GTW added quite a lot to gameplay back then. Time travel, your own personal ROCKET, following your sim to work, etc. I still think Sixam is one of the most beautiful worlds we have, despite its limited replay value.

Time travel?
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Seasons
    Get To Work has time travel???? I didn’t know that.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Seasons
    I love the seasons rolling around. Next would be get to work and city living after that.

You left out Strangerville.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Get To Work
    this is hard...
    I can't live without any of them anymore!
    But I chose get to work because I really, really enjoy the scientist career, just too much fun being a mad scientist.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Seasons
    davina1221 wrote: »
    I love the seasons rolling around. Next would be get to work and city living after that.

You left out Strangerville.
    @davina1221 Strangerville isn’t an expansion pack.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    City Living
    Seasons is a very, very close second. But way back years ago when I had ts4 on Xbox, I could only afford one ep and City was the first one I wanted to buy. Since it was the only pack I had, every time a sim reached teenage or young adult age, I would move them into a small apartment and have them build their life and wealth from the ground up. Once they found a partner they’d move back to Willow Creek and the cycle would reset. The memories are too good to let go even though now I own all packs on pc and each sim lives very differently now.