Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• SilvyrRainSilvyrRain Posts: 20 Member
    Hi all! I've played the Sims since the first original game. That was a lot of fun, but then Sims 2 came out and I fell in love with a game. Playing families and generations was such a novelty at the time and I loved it so much! I was a rotational player for most of that time. Then, I also got huge into building and creating my own worlds with their own customs and styles. I played the Sims 3 a bit and had fun. It's a fun game, but it wasn't the same for me since I couldn't play my style. I tried Sims 4 when it originally came out, but I didn't connect to it at the time. So, I continued being one of those weird, hardcore Sims 2 players. Haha.

I was on the forums and pretty active during the time Sims 2 was out, but moved on after Sims 3 became the focus. It's kind of funny and nice to be back after so long!

It's weird because I didn't really think about the Sims 4 much these past years. I had a lot going on in life, plus I was consistently playing the Sims 2 plus I got really into other games. And it didn't help that EA had made some missteps. Then, when the Sims 4 for free deal happened, I thought I would check out what has happened in the game and I got into playing it! I'm so happy that I did since it has improved so much and I'm really enjoying it.

I'm super excited because I have so much to explore in the Sims 4, plus all of the different packs. I went ahead and immediately bought Seasons and Cats and Dogs, plus Parenthood and a few stuff packs. Those are features that I really like in the game and I can't really imagine playing the game without Seasons and Pets.

I'm also really looking forward to building, since I've always loved to do that. I have so many places that I have built in the Sims 2 over the years. And, I'm also considering getting into making some custom content and even possibly doing some modding, since those things really helped make the Sims 2 so lasting for me. I love to create my own worlds and cultures!

Anyhow, this got way too long, haha. But, I'm really glad to be back and really excited about TS4 right now!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    SilvyrRain wrote: »
    Hi all! I've played the Sims since the first original game. That was a lot of fun, but then Sims 2 came out and I fell in love with a game. Playing families and generations was such a novelty at the time and I loved it so much! I was a rotational player for most of that time. Then, I also got huge into building and creating my own worlds with their own customs and styles. I played the Sims 3 a bit and had fun. It's a fun game, but it wasn't the same for me since I couldn't play my style. I tried Sims 4 when it originally came out, but I didn't connect to it at the time. So, I continued being one of those weird, hardcore Sims 2 players. Haha.

I was on the forums and pretty active during the time Sims 2 was out, but moved on after Sims 3 became the focus. It's kind of funny and nice to be back after so long!

It's weird because I didn't really think about the Sims 4 much these past years. I had a lot going on in life, plus I was consistently playing the Sims 2 plus I got really into other games. And it didn't help that EA had made some missteps. Then, when the Sims 4 for free deal happened, I thought I would check out what has happened in the game and I got into playing it! I'm so happy that I did since it has improved so much and I'm really enjoying it.

I'm super excited because I have so much to explore in the Sims 4, plus all of the different packs. I went ahead and immediately bought Seasons and Cats and Dogs, plus Parenthood and a few stuff packs. Those are features that I really like in the game and I can't really imagine playing the game without Seasons and Pets.

I'm also really looking forward to building, since I've always loved to do that. I have so many places that I have built in the Sims 2 over the years. And, I'm also considering getting into making some custom content and even possibly doing some modding, since those things really helped make the Sims 2 so lasting for me. I love to create my own worlds and cultures!

Anyhow, this got way too long, haha. But, I'm really glad to be back and really excited about TS4 right now!

Hello @SilvyrRain :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome back to simming forums!
    It was very nice reading about your simming history :) It is great that the free Sims 4 offer encouraged you to check out Sims 4 again and that you are enjoying now playing the game. Seasons and Cats and Dogs packs are great! The sim pets are very cute! The changing landscapes with the seasons are very lovely! It is very nice seeing our sims enjoying doing seasonal activities.
    I hope that you will enjoy building homes and venues in the Sims 4 game.
    Happy simmming! :)
  • SilvyrRainSilvyrRain Posts: 20 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello @SilvyrRain :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome back to simming forums!
    > It was very nice reading about your simming history :) It is great that the free Sims 4 offer encouraged you to check out Sims 4 again and that you are enjoying now playing the game. Seasons and Cats and Dogs packs are great! The sim pets are very cute! The changing landscapes with the seasons are very lovely! It is very nice seeing our sims enjoying doing seasonal activities.
    > I hope that you will enjoy building homes and venues in the Sims 4 game.
    > Happy simmming! :)

Thank you @rosemow :) You're so kind to be greeting all the new players here!
    SilvyrRain wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello @SilvyrRain :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome back to simming forums!
    > It was very nice reading about your simming history :) It is great that the free Sims 4 offer encouraged you to check out Sims 4 again and that you are enjoying now playing the game. Seasons and Cats and Dogs packs are great! The sim pets are very cute! The changing landscapes with the seasons are very lovely! It is very nice seeing our sims enjoying doing seasonal activities.
    > I hope that you will enjoy building homes and venues in the Sims 4 game.
    > Happy simmming! :)

Thank you @rosemow :) You're so kind to be greeting all the new players here!

You’re welcome :) Thankyou!
  • JessKatJessKat Posts: 45 Member
    My name is Jess, I love The Sims and my Chow Chow, Kat.

I am excited to join the forums because I'm having problems with The Sims and could use some help

<3
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d07e6fb664a753741936494&rid=giphy.gif
    My Origin: CatsAndUnicorns

That average simmer.
    edited June 2019
    JessKat wrote: »
    My name is Jess, I love The Sims and my Chow Chow, Kat.

I am excited to join the forums because I'm having problems with The Sims and could use some help

<3

Hello @JessKat :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am sorry that you are having game issues :( I hope that as you read the forum threads and post on them you may find helpful suggestions that will help you with your problems
    Happy simming! :)
  • JessKatJessKat Posts: 45 Member
    Thank you! @rosemow :smiley:
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d07e6fb664a753741936494&rid=giphy.gif
    My Origin: CatsAndUnicorns

That average simmer.
  • NinenessNineness Posts: 25 Member
    Hello! New to The Sims but not its counterparts. I received SimCity 4 as a hand-me-down from a sibling ages ago and was hooked on it for years. I just recently graduated to the Sims 4 and can honestly say, where have you been all my life? I've been a long-time lurker on this forum since buying the Sims 4 and am excited to start participating and sharing my love for the game with everyone!
    66Pk1qL.gif
    Nineness wrote: »
    Hello! New to The Sims but not its counterparts. I received SimCity 4 as a hand-me-down from a sibling ages ago and was hooked on it for years. I just recently graduated to the Sims 4 and can honestly say, where have you been all my life? I've been a long-time lurker on this forum since buying the Sims 4 and am excited to start participating and sharing my love for the game with everyone!

Hello @Nineness :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you used to enjoy playing SimCity4 and now are enjoying playing Sims 4. Simming is fun and enjoyable!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
  • its7oh7its7oh7 Posts: 10 New Member
    Hey what's up, I go by Seven, I'm a twitch variety streamer, and have been a fan of the sims games since the original game. Figured I'd join the forums with the new content coming out.
    its7oh7 wrote: »
    Hey what's up, I go by Seven, I'm a twitch variety streamer, and have been a fan of the sims games since the original game. Figured I'd join the forums with the new content coming out.

Hello @its7oh7 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 game. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time, playing, creating and building in the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, meeting fellow simmers and posting about what is happening in your game.
  • GosiaWKGosiaWK Posts: 56 Member
    Hi, im GosiaWK. I used to have a hamster and have been playing TS3 and TS4 simultaneously, my friend recently introduced me to cc, and I love it. I overhauled my sims closet and now my game is more realistic. I like hamsters and art, my friends say I can draw really well!
    GosiaWK wrote: »
    Hi, im GosiaWK. I used to have a hamster and have been playing TS3 and TS4 simultaneously, my friend recently introduced me to cc, and I love it. I overhauled my sims closet and now my game is more realistic. I like hamsters and art, my friends say I can draw really well!

Hello @GosiaWK :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you like hamsters. They are cute! You would also like having the My First Pets stufff Pack in your game also.
    It is nice that you play both Sims 3 and Sims 4. They are both very enjoyable and fun to play!
  • Pi_AmazingnessPi_Amazingness Posts: 23 Member
    I’m an old hand at the game, but have kind of fallen off the wagon.

My first “desktop” was a Mac and I remember playing so much sims 1 on it, eventually getting all the expansions. I was young so I didn’t understand the birthday cake stripper, but still found it hilarious. I think I showed it off to my parents... anyway, I got a lot of experience with the blue screen of death back then haha.

I have to say my favorite is Sims 2 followed by Sims 4. It’s too bad I’ve lost my old copies of sims 2 and sims 2 ultimate seems to have been removed from origin. (I had it for a while in origin even if I couldn’t get it to install; it disappeared when I merged my origin accounts).

I’ve played and spent the most on Sims 3 though. It’s only not my favorite due to the long loads from bloat. Otherwise, I loved it too.

I also played The Sims and The Sims Urbz on playstation 2.
    I’m an old hand at the game, but have kind of fallen off the wagon.

My first “desktop” was a Mac and I remember playing so much sims 1 on it, eventually getting all the expansions. I was young so I didn’t understand the birthday cake stripper, but still found it hilarious. I think I showed it off to my parents... anyway, I got a lot of experience with the blue screen of death back then haha.

I have to say my favorite is Sims 2 followed by Sims 4. It’s too bad I’ve lost my old copies of sims 2 and sims 2 ultimate seems to have been removed from origin. (I had it for a while in origin even if I couldn’t get it to install; it disappeared when I merged my origin accounts).

I’ve played and spent the most on Sims 3 though. It’s only not my favorite due to the long loads from bloat. Otherwise, I loved it too.

I also played The Sims and The Sims Urbz on playstation 2.

Hello @Pi_Amazingness :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1 on your Mac, then that led you on to playing the later versions also. The blue screen of death is not nice to see !
    You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their Sims lives developed in your game. Simming is fun!
  • WynnoxWynnox Posts: 43 Member
    Hello! I'm Wynnox, I've been a long time player of the series since the sims 1, I'd say my favorite iteration of the sims thus far has been 2 and to be honest that game holds a very special place in my heart and memory. Anywho, before I get carried away on that- I recently thought that it'd be good to finally join the forums after like an age of lurking around and just reading, Nice to meet ya'll!
    Gallery Name: 12Wyvern
    Wynnox wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Wynnox, I've been a long time player of the series since the sims 1, I'd say my favorite iteration of the sims thus far has been 2 and to be honest that game holds a very special place in my heart and memory. Anywho, before I get carried away on that- I recently thought that it'd be good to finally join the forums after like an age of lurking around and just reading, Nice to meet ya'll!

Hello @Wynnox :) It is nice to meet you also.
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community and started posting on threads. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers and posting about your sims and the game.
  • CeruleaCerulea Posts: 16 Member
    Hello, sorry I'm late for the introduction!
    My name is Daniela, but I prefer Dani. I started loving the Sims since Sims 2. I remember my first time playing the game and thinking my game was broken because of simlish. After finding out it wasn't the case, I become enamored by the world. This is my first time joining any official sims forums. I look forward to making friends and to gush about this amazing franchise!
    pFlklGp.png
    Cerulea wrote: »
    Hello, sorry I'm late for the introduction!
    My name is Daniela, but I prefer Dani. I started loving the Sims since Sims 2. I remember my first time playing the game and thinking my game was broken because of simlish. After finding out it wasn't the case, I become enamored by the world. This is my first time joining any official sims forums. I look forward to making friends and to gush about this amazing franchise!

Hello @Cerulea :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2. It would have given you a surprise when you first heard Simlish! :)
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads.
  • ellisellis Posts: 16 Member
    Hey, I'm Ellis! I've been a simmer since 2007 but i'm new to the forums (although i created this account 6 years ago).
    I enjoy modding and installing cc to my game to boost the experience:P and would like to give and receive advice about TS4 content!

(ofc all the respect to the old school simmers who only plays with in-game content <3 )
  • ever_autumnever_autumn Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone, I'm Autumn. I've been playing the sims 4 since release and been a lurker on the forum for quite some time. I've finally decided to join :)
    ellis wrote: »
    Hey, I'm Ellis! I've been a simmer since 2007 but i'm new to the forums (although i created this account 6 years ago).
    I enjoy modding and installing cc to my game to boost the experience:P and would like to give and receive advice about TS4 content!

(ofc all the respect to the old school simmers who only plays with in-game content <3 )

Hello @ellis :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You may like to read and post on the threads in the Mods and Custom Content section of the forums.
    Hello everyone, I'm Autumn. I've been playing the sims 4 since release and been a lurker on the forum for quite some time. I've finally decided to join :)

Hello @ever_autumn :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the release of Sims 4. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable and happy hours over the last years, playing, creating and building in the game!
    Happy simmming! :)
  • ellisellis Posts: 16 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > ellis wrote: »
    >
    > Hey, I'm Ellis! I've been a simmer since 2007 but i'm new to the forums (although i created this account 6 years ago).
    > I enjoy modding and installing cc to my game to boost the experience:P and would like to give and receive advice about TS4 content!
    >
    > (ofc all the respect to the old school simmers who only plays with in-game content <3 )
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @ellis :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > You may like to read and post on the threads in the Mods and Custom Content section of the forums.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top