Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calming Home with a Porch

PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
edited June 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
This calming home has been made for any Sim that loves the more traditional style! The home is inspired by traditional British homes (where I am from :D ). The porch is also a submission for the lovely challenge made by @rosemow ! The porch is supposed to be in a summertime style (I apologise for the rain). The challenge. This has also been my first lot built on console which was super difficult as I didn't know where everything was and how the controls worked in build mode!

This lot has been created on a PlayStation 4 (Console) so I cannot upload it to the gallery. I am sorry!

Packs Used:
  • Cats & Dogs
  • Seasons
  • Laundry Day Stuff

The home has:
  • 1 Porch
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • 1 Bedroom
  • 1 Kitchen
  • 1 Dinning Room
  • 1 Garden

Front and Porch:
AQMO8Id.jpg
IHAuejq.jpg
N4dDJfU.jpg
pPZW0ts.jpg
ldyb0Zq.jpg

Corridor:
cSVfjDc.jpg

Both Bathrooms:
ZtdQYIq.jpg
C9k1pml.jpg
slMDpvV.jpg

Dinning Room:
3Q86AkA.jpg

Bedroom:
TaDHHPB.jpg
Am1snyA.jpg

Kitchen:
3jooUYf.jpg

Garden:
vTiJx6R.jpg
9oXyWid.jpg

Post edited by PrincessAmy on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your home is very nice! :) Very nice warm brown colour scheme of the rooms. The kitchen is lovely! The leafy wall pattern gives a very nice and feel to the room, and the floor patterning is very nice,
    I will repost here what I wrote about the porch on the challenge thread :)
    The porch is very nice :) Very nice layout and design! It is nice there is a gardening area where Sims can enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes and use the hives. It is a nice homely touch that a wash tub and a clothes line is there for Sims to wash and dry their clothes outdoors. They will enjoy playing chess on the chess table. The vases and pots of flowers and plants are very pretty for Sims to see as they sit on the seat bench or chair. The sunflowers are a lovely sunny touch in the room!
    It is a very nice and homely porch! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)

• Options
    PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your home is very nice! :) Very nice warm brown colour scheme of the rooms. The kitchen is lovely! The leafy wall pattern gives a very nice and feel to the room, and the floor patterning is very nice,
    I will repost here what I wrote about the porch on the challenge thread :)
    The porch is very nice :) Very nice layout and design! It is nice there is a gardening area where Sims can enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes and use the hives. It is a nice homely touch that a wash tub and a clothes line is there for Sims to wash and dry their clothes outdoors. They will enjoy playing chess on the chess table. The vases and pots of flowers and plants are very pretty for Sims to see as they sit on the seat bench or chair. The sunflowers are a lovely sunny touch in the room!
    It is a very nice and homely porch! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)

Thank you so much for your comment! I was really trying to make a home that can give Sims a lot to do without the use of technology, there is not a single technology equipment in the house for entertainment. So it is a home for Sims who don't like technology and just want to be more traditional.