Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic game pack

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    MadIris wrote: »
    I just heard about Island Living, do we know for a fact witches are in this?

Island Living has merfolk in it. The realm of Magic, a GP set for fall, hopefully will have witches.

so the soonest we will see the gp will be September
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    MadIris wrote: »
    I just heard about Island Living, do we know for a fact witches are in this?

Island Living has merfolk in it. The realm of Magic, a GP set for fall, hopefully will have witches.

so the soonest we will see the gp will be September

Probably.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Im just pleased they straight up said what the next pack is going to be! Not ridiculously dancing around the subject with a dumb and random riddle.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Im just pleased they straight up said what the next pack is going to be! Not ridiculously dancing around the subject with a dumb and random riddle.

well they said what it was called not what it was gonna be after all there are lots of magic things
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Yeah my brain auto- snapped to witches but all they said was the name. Still he did say spell and conjure so....
  • DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    edited June 2019
    This is all I care about. Island Living is just a detour on the way.
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    If it adds more occult life states other than witches, then it’ll be an expansion pack, not a game pack. And it was announced that it’s gonna be a game pack, so...
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Yep me too. I was kinda hyped about the mermaids but now it's just going to be something to do until RoM gets here. (Rom 😂)
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    Title doesnt really smell Werewolf to me
    A howlin' good pun you got there.

I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    Finally this team seems to be practising the good habit of including doses of magic into the packs. The Island Living is a good demonstration of this. I look forward to the REAL OF MAGIC this autumn. I would trust that it's quality matches the level of dedication put into the Vampire GP, features different occult states with powers and a brand new world.
    tenor.gif?itemid=14183543
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Someone may have posted this somewhere else on the forum already, but I've been away from the internet most of the day and haven't seen it.

SimGuruDuke retweeted the first tweet that someone posted with the puns him and SimGuruLyndsay did as they were announcing Realm of Magic, and then SimGuruDuke put up a poll using the same puns. Makes it sound like it's definitely going to be witches at least. Don't know if it will include any other occult life states.

• ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    That screams witches
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Someone may have posted this somewhere else on the forum already, but I've been away from the internet most of the day and haven't seen it.

SimGuruDuke retweeted the first tweet that someone posted with the puns him and SimGuruLyndsay did as they were announcing Realm of Magic, and then SimGuruDuke put up a poll using the same puns. Makes it sound like it's definitely going to be witches at least. Don't know if it will include any other occult life states.

At "conjure".
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

At "conjure".

That's when I knew too.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member

At "conjure".

I literally screamed "Witches" at my monitor at this point!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I hope it is fun to see what mischief the witches bring with their spells and such. I know I have a few sims in my game that I wouldn't mind turning into a toad or a jack..., I mean donkey.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »

At "conjure".

I literally screamed "Witches" at my monitor at this point!

SAMEEEE ahahaha

I went berzerk. I was not expecting that awesomeness after that glorious Island Living trailer.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i plan on buying the gamepack but it will mostly be for the content have no plans on playing thelifestate itself
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    If they are not going to add teleportation for the witches or the wizards (or whatever the new magical life state is), just never release this pack please.
    'realm' just reminds me of the gods of the Norse Mythology, and 'magic' reminds me of Loki. Lol maybe :p
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I stopped playing with witches and warlocks after Makin' Magic. I just couldn't get involved with the ones in Sims2 or 3 for some reason. Magic Town made it seem as if the witches had their own private little world. The miniature dragons were so darn cute, and if I remember correctly you could direct them to irritate Sims your Sim didn't like. But the magic in Sims2 and 3 lacked something, and I never played a Sim witch again.

I fought the idea I would enjoy StrangerVille, and I was unhappy about the theme of that pack. But I went ahead and bought it in a bundle that included Get Famous. Boy, was I wrong. I really enjoyed solving the mystery and building storylines around it. So I'm hoping Realm of Magic brings back some of the elements that made Makin' Magic so much fun for me. I'm not against having occult lifestates in my game, but I would like some of the fun brought back into the mix. If the devs manage to do that with Realm of Magic, I'll be the first one in line to buy it.
    If I like it when either are released, I have enough savings to buy the new expansion pack when it’s discounted for $20 and the gamepack discounted for $10
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Man, I’m so excited for both! I’ve always loved supernatural, had a blast with vampires and imagine witches! Then, we have mermaids! I’m looking forward to all these new life states, but I suppose I shouldnt Get to excited.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    mrcnlbyrk wrote: »
    If they are not going to add teleportation for the witches or the wizards (or whatever the new magical life state is), just never release this pack please.
    'realm' just reminds me of the gods of the Norse Mythology, and 'magic' reminds me of Loki. Lol maybe :p

tumblr_p32he8giKa1sc0ffqo3_500.gif?w=872
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member

At WITCH pack. I was smiling so hard when they said it.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Will there be Fairies too in this pack?
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋