Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Giveaway

Comments

• ShanShan Posts: 126 Member
    Looks like my destination is Culebra :D This is the first time I hear of this island, looks amazing. Maybe I'll pay a visit one day, granted since I seem to be having trouble with just the Finnish summer I'm not sure how well I'd fare somewhere tropical hehe.
    Thank you for having a giveaway!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited June 2019
    PLAYA DEL CARMEN
    Welcome to the party! "Playa," currently Latin America's fastest-growing community, has a population of more than 150,000 and an international...

thank you so much.
    good luck everybody.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• ES67ES67 Posts: 1 New Member
    I got St. Lucia. <3 I think its actually pretty perfect for me.
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    It recommended Maui for me. Thank you very much for doing this giveaway!
  • SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
    Fun Quiz......my top answer was the Hawaiian Island Oahu :D sounds good to me!
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Vieques
    Now I really wanna go there :blush:
  • sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    I got the THE ABACOS. Oh yeah, The Bahamas..
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    The Canal and Central Panama! Not exact;y affordable to get to for me, but I guess the quiz is US-centric ;)
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    1. Negril 2. St Lucia
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • PuppyPuppy Posts: 13 New Member
    1) Port Antonio
    2) Florida Keys

I'm happy with my results! Thanks for this fun giveaway. :')
  • CoverttCovertt Posts: 6 New Member
    Bocas Del Toro Archipelago was my result 😎 sounds good to me! But its rather far away for me aswell o_o
  • Briel24Briel24 Posts: 7 New Member
    My top result was Trinidad, sounds like fun!
  • katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    I got Playa Del Carmen. I'm a student so I had to go with the "budget" options :smiley:
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • KPSimmerKPSimmer Posts: 188 Member
    I got The Canal and Central Panama!
    Funny cause thats always been on my bucket list! Thanks for the giveaway!
  • mollybrooke22mollybrooke22 Posts: 11 New Member
    I got The Canal and Central Panama :) Thank you for doing this giveaway!
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    1. MIAMI
    Three-quarters of a century after the art deco movement, Miami remains one of the world's trendiest and flashiest hot spots. Luckily for visitors...

I don't think I ever been to Miami, jut Orlando, Key West and some other place I went to as a kid but can't remember the name of it now.

Thank you for doing the giveaway! That is really nice of you. Good luck everyone.
  • MoaMoa Posts: 33 Member
    I got Maui!! Looks nice, I go to Italy every year but maybe I'll go there to try something different in the future ❤
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    My result was The Canal and Central Panama! Thanks for hosting!
  • NyaIeroWayNyaIeroWay Posts: 76 Member
    The first option I got was Caye Caulker, "A half-hour away from San Pedro by water taxi and sharing essentially the same reef and sea ecosystems, Caye Caulker is very different from..." and my second option was Malpais and Santa Teresa. Thank you for doing this giveaway, really appreciate the chance to take part in it! :)
    origin: saltystroodle
    sims 3 id: wolf101220
    [/center]
  • aanielkaaanielka Posts: 3 New Member
    I got St. Eustatius (Caribbean) - "The stars are ablaze, but it's dark on the road between the Blue Bead Bar & Restaurant and the Old Gin House hotel. A black cow and a couple of chickens running across the road constitutes all the traffic, and except for the sound of crickets, there is silence. The island of St. Eustatius, commonly called Statia (pronounced stay-sha), is safe.(...) Hotel rooms don't even have safes.
    With a population of 3,600, it's difficult for someone to commit a crime—or do most anything else—without everyone finding out. Everyone knows everyone, and that's also a blessing. Statians are friendly; they beep their horns and say hello to anyone they see. Even day-trippers are warmly welcomed as friends. There are no strangers here.(...) Statia is an island out of time, and that's its charm." Thanks for the giveaway!
  • PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    First attempt I got The Panhandle, I clicked further links and lost the name. 2nd and 3rd attempt, I got Montego Bay.
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    I allowed myself a dream infinite budget and got Nevis!

"Nevis's charm is its rusticity: there are no traffic lights, goats still amble through the streets of Charlestown, and local grocers announce whatever's in stock on a blackboard." It's also volcanic, and has a lot of important history.

Thank you so very much for the giveaway!
    a63ftuN.png
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    Thanks for hosting this! I got Montego Bay.
  • kaitydkaityd Posts: 1 New Member
    I got St. Lucia :)
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I got Tortola
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv