Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack: How do you feel?

Comments

• Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Disappointed.
    ldmarko wrote: »
    I'm kind of old & out of touch, so I actually had to google it, aside from those ridiculous prices, I don't see what's so special about it. And honestly, I'd rather not have any licensed content in my game, period. However, with 42 played base families (I do tend to get carried away), and more to come as I work the upcoming occults into my game, I need all the variety I can get in CAS, so I'm sure I'll buy it anyway.
    As a collector and shopaholic. I’ll buy anything so hopefully it’s really good so I buy it or really bad so I don’t feel like I need it buy it. My only hopes are that we are just being negative, and it turns out to be really nice.
  • HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    I’d rather have something else, but I’ll still buy it.
    I'm not a fan of the pack already but it'll be nice to have more stylish sims.
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    I don’t know
    I'm going to save my judgment, this is kind of like that Katie Perry pack, :s (I don't like her) didn't like the pack but I bought it anyway ( it's part of the collection) BUT I found I could modify some of the content to make it doable. Dressing up as baked goods or having icing with cherries on my sim breasts was not my idea of a fun time. So we will see how this one works out. They work so hard on these packs I hate to prejudge in a negative way. I try and give it a chance. This one has a bonus... the career B)
  • TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member
    Disappointed.
    Jasper7702 wrote: »
    It feels like they dont care what we want and they are just doing this because they get money from Moschino. I mean who really asked for this stuff pack lol think of all the things we are missing out on for it.
    I couldn’t agree more! Polls, and discussions are on the forums about what we want. I have a discussion about top 5 most wanted packs, and people added 10+, because they are missing so much! Laundry Day was a nice experiment, and I would love to do it again, but with more say!

I completely agree. They could do a community game pack this time right? That would be awesome.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I don’t care
    I personally don;t care for high end fashion and definitely not for Moschino which I haven't even heard of before this collaboration was announced. The only semi intriguing aspect of the pack is the fashion photographer career but it rings eerily similar to the existing fashion influence and freelancer careers we already have in game. For the time being I am not interested, especially with Island Living and Realm of Magic both coming soon. If the CAS, build and buy and the career turns out to be nice, it could go nicely alongside Get Famous, but I will probably only get the stuff pack if it goes on sale.
  • VinceVince Posts: 88 Member
    The Sims - Cringe Compilation (Moschino Theme)
    Nothing is more important than empathy.
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    I don’t care
    I don't care, but a little disappointed. It's joining the 'my first pet stuff' pack in the 'really won't buy' pile, as much as I love new careers I'm not buying this just to get the other stuff. I could eat my words and the pack is awesome, but I'm firmly in the 'do not want' camp at the moment.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I don’t know
    I am not a fan of Moschino, but there is some cute stuff on their website I would love for my Sims. I am not good at picture editing, but I photoshopped on of the dresses I liked on one of my Sims and now I am thinking, maybe this could turn out to be pretty cool.

RuNcINk.jpg

And I am also looking forward to the career.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • jacechujacechu Posts: 87 Member
    Excited for it!
    I am not too terribly interested in the clothes if they're anything like the freebie or what I've seen of the IRL brand, but I welcome the photography job and the possibility of a modeling career
    Sims YouTube
    Twitter
    Gallery ID: jacechu06
  • wheelochwheeloch Posts: 23 Member
    I don’t know
    I have low expectations based on the collaboration from earlier this year, but I will reserve total judgement until they show what's actually going into the pack. Either way, I don't think I'll end up buying it.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    My completionist soul won't allow me to not but it. At least the photography career sounds fun.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited June 2019
    I don’t know
    To be honest, I'm more excited for it than for the magic GP, since I'm not interested in witches. But I was hoping they would announce cars... I wonder if it's gonna include a new gameplay object or not since they will include a new career.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I think it's a little unfair to judge the Moschino name without seeing the content.
    Like Realm of Magic, you can't tell if the pack will be good or bad.

But I can understand it's not the theme you expected for the upcoming stuff pack.
    We already saw the hoody, and some other clothes they created a few months ago. Horrid. And just think they piece mealed the Style Influencer career into two careers so this pack would have a career and sell. Great idea, one career and it's duties and be spread out over many packs, just so they can sell ugly clothes and get this $$$$
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I am not a fan of Moschino, but there is some cute stuff on their website I would love for my Sims. I am not good at picture editing, but I photoshopped on of the dresses I liked on one of my Sims and now I am thinking, maybe this could turn out to be pretty cool.

RuNcINk.jpg

And I am also looking forward to the career.

This is a cute outfit.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    edited June 2019
    Disappointed.
    I don’t relate to this brand at all. The only thing I would even consider buying is the plumbob umbrella. But that’s $165 USD. Hahahhahahhahahahhaa

Oh and I really don’t care about a fashion photographer career. I hardly use the photography skill in game anyway.
  • SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    Disappointed.
    I definitely would have preferred a pool stuff pack.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I don’t know
    I like the hoodie, but I don’t know about a full sp of their clothing.
    I don’t know
    I really, really hope dresses like this make it into the pack. That would make it worth getting a bunch of shirts and sweaters with that huge logo on them.

jhQOHo3.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Disappointed.
    SMH....tsktsk tsk
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    You know the good looking stuff won't make it into the SP. It will be all the stuff that looks like cartoon paper doll dresses.
    I don’t know
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    You know the good looking stuff won't make it into the SP. It will be all the stuff that looks like cartoon paper doll dresses.

I know. But a girl can dream.

we all try ...
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    Disappointed.
    I am not interested in a Moschino Stuff Pack in any way. This kind of fashion does not appeal to me at all and the prices are ridiculously high in my opinion. I wonder if there will be any build/buy objects in this pack at all and if yes what kind. I also honestly can't imagine the fashion photographer career to be really fun. I mean, we can already dress up our Sims and other Sims can take photos of that, even sell them. So yeah, I was disappointed when I heard about it in the EA Play stream. I had thought maybe a Pool Stuff Pack might come up, I would have definitely preferred that. :/
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I know. But a girl can dream.

True that. :)
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    If it comes with some sleek modern furniture, I will probably still buy it. I could care less about the hideous clothes.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I don’t care
    I just thought of something. What if the Moschino Stuff Pack also serves as a fashion model Stuff Pack? Like, it comes with catwalks and stages so you can have your sims show off their goods? That would be great for story-based simmers and photographers.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017