Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you be buying Island Living?

Well, will you? If there is already a poll like this I’m sorry but if not I feel like we need one just like we had one for Strangerville. So, will you?

Will you be buying Island Living? 374 votes

Yes, I will preorder Island Living
31%
auroraael14Poekie03jeepjeepcatMadstarletCrazyboutTheSimsdreamergrl84BlkBarbiegaljonilla1PlayerSinger2010SommoreButtadanacnbrettSimpatsyannMontrase102mcruddIsb917CorkysPetalshuandluMeteoraStormStrangerthanbabajayne 117 votes
Yes, I will buy Island Living once it releases
48%
Akl500PicmnfrshverlainemGalacticGalIcewolfNighteyesIceyJstoryymagooo63Angel_mixTheLibrarySimEvilWitch83xMintSleepycatDSLWritin_RegSimburianTinkerballsimm621Bloosmooasimbsim 181 votes
I don’t know yet...
13%
Goth583SamadamsPlayerPseudonymssims2freak737SabrosaColorist40overonLollipop234VageniusBluelleVulorivcosleyRevenwynBriel24Flexono1phantasmkissSelinaKylesLindsaySeddon1ZenAlchemistkinot9229 50 votes
No, I will not buy or preorder Island Living
6%
CK213Bluefairy286SimmervilleBagoas77fruitsbasket101JoAnne65hunniboo1lambrinibudgetsunblondTaxicab08BreazonasimmerLellaEcaMinguisseFlycalaprfyJPsimmerClarionOfJoyRae357doublenoodlesScorp_ion 26 votes

Comments

• TheSilentWindTheSilentWind Posts: 9 New Member
    No, I will not buy or preorder Island Living
    I don't think so, unfortunately. I don't think I'll buy it, but it's possible I would in the future?
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    after watching the stream on this I kind of got teary eyed :) and then the added magic I'm beside myself with this one :) I really missed being able to swim in the ocean and living on the water. so super sweet!!! and it looks like so much fun!!
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Technically I won't be buying it, but it is going on my birthday wishlist along with the two other upcoming packs so I'm definitely getting it. Island Living is the one I'm most excited for though. I just have to wait a few more months to build a bundle.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I plan to pre-order it soon!
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Of course! Haven't been this exited for a pack since Vampires (Seasons was close second tho).
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I already pre-order because I have the money on hand right now. I am so excited for release day!
  • SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member
    I don’t know yet...
    Don’t know enough about it
    I don’t think I will if you can’t take a holiday there
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I’m not preordering because I’m trying to wait to bundle it with the other two packs we’re getting, but I might get impatient.
  • TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    I don’t know yet...
    I don't know yet. I'd like to see what the pack has to offer before buying it.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I'm pretty sure I'll end up buying it but whether it's right away or later depends.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,427 Member
    I will get it, but I'm not sure if I will try to bundle it or not.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Already did it
  • PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    I don’t know yet...
    I really dislike Mermaids, so I need more information on how they spawn. If its just a few pre mades and rest you make your self, I will likely buy. If its a case of out of world ones spawn when swimming, I will pass, as to expensive for a lounger chair to put near the pool.
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    I pre-ordered it this morning! :smiley:
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I may wait for an good sale as well wait for the reviews, I am not into preordering games and that is all games. However, if this pack limitations are not too evident and it is actually an excellent pack with excellent features I may not mind paying full price. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • ScarletSinsScarletSins Posts: 23 Member
    Will be pre ordering it on Friday morning. This is one that I have been waiting for since day 1 of Sims4
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    Poekie03 wrote: »
    I pre-ordered it this morning! :smiley:

Same!
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Yes! It is a dream come true for me! I cannot wait for this! I’m already trying to picture my mermaid sim.😍
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited June 2019
    I dont see any point in preordering anything. We all get to play it same day regardless so...that makes no sense to me. I am buying it for everything it offers except the mermaids. I guess I'm gonna have to create a serial killer sim now to clean up all the eye sores. Mermaid killa
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited June 2019
    soko37 wrote: »
    I dont see any point in preordering anything. We all get to play it same day regardless so...that makes no sense to me. I am buying it for everything it offers except the mermaids. I guess I'm gonna have to create a serial killer sim now yo clean up all the eye sores. Mermaid killa

LMAO :D Sad part for me I may never play with them as I do not play with fantasy sims in my Sims game not that they can't be fun.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    I'ma preorder tomorrow morning once my paycheck clears. :)
    Can't wait!
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    Yes! It is a dream come true for me! I cannot wait for this! I’m already trying to picture my mermaid sim.😍

I already have a storyline planned for one of my sims and the main character sim from the trailer 😂 I guess we’re getting a little too excited...
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I would honestly pre order because I’m that excited for it but I will be out or town on the 21st and won’t return till the 24th. Seems silly to pre order. I’m so disappointed I won’t get to play immediately but I’m excited to dive in (pun intended) when I return.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I am for sure going to buy it and I think it'll be worth full price, but the budgets a bit tight at the moment so I haven't decided if I wanted just got out right or try and wait for a sale haha. I wish I had more packs to get so I could get it as part of a bundle but I've already gotten all of the ones that I want LOL
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I need something to do until fall.