Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is moschino?

I was wondering what moschino is? I know its a fasion thing, but don't know munch else.
Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Too expensive.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited June 2019
    lol I thought it was a LGBT stuff pack when I first looked up the brand because the pictures that came up was the pride stuff. However, if its more than that I don't mind buying it, I will just ignore the stuff I don't like.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Going to be waiting for that SP to go on a deep discounted sale. lol Sweet Treats 2.0.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• MekoSharkMekoShark Posts: 161 Member
    A company that sells expensive & ugly clothing. 😒 Which is why you never heard of them. I think this pack may be more disapointing than MFP stuff pack. 😩
    Sharks need love too 🦈

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    It’s an Italian designer brand. They have made collaborations with Barbie, H&M and other brands to design clothes inspired by those brands iconic styles.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    MekoShark wrote: »
    A company that sells expensive & ugly clothing. 😒 Which is why you never heard of them. I think this pack may be more disapointing than MFP stuff pack. 😩

It’s not that unheard of in Europe. Perhaps in America it isn’t.

It’s pretty expensive because it is designer clothing. Go check the fashion shows on youtube to get the idea.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I think they are finally managing to do a pack I won't be buying :D
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    https://www.moschino.com/us_en/one-piece-swimsuit-the-sims-x-moschino-capsule.html One-piece swimsuit The Sims X Moschino Capsule
    USD 365.00 way too expensive never did like moschino this is one pack I'm not buying.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,585 Member
    edited June 2019
    $500+ for individual pieces of clothing?!?!

Im open to more clothes/stylized stuff or from certain brands or w/e, but most of the moschino items I've seen just look ugly.

But I'll hold judgement on the pack until we see more. But irl the moschino items are pretty ugly.
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    If they add Boutique Moschino clothing, I’d be okay with it.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Just another corporation scam :D
  • VinceVince Posts: 88 Member
    "MoschiNo-Thanks"
    Nothing is more important than empathy.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Over rated and over priced designer fashion.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I've never heard of it.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I'm not personally fond of the clothing, but I want that career!
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Very tacky clothes put on 🐸🐸🐸🐸 people. I thought the sweater we got with the bunny on it was enough. I use that sweater as pajamas. I surely dont need an entire pack of the junk.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    I'm not personally fond of the clothing, but I want that career!

Yeah, I've noticed they do this now. Throw a career in the mix of an otherwise bad pack to make people buy it. SV had military but I still couldn't bring myself to buy that pack. Now a photography career...ok well it better be fleshed out and not just a sim using items already in game using animations already in game etc...tired of the recycled stuff tweaked to appear new.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Not all of their clothing is the flashy stuff you see on the runway. I'm hoping the developers steer clear of that and give us more wearable looks.

ZKmwlV6.png

FYWhaJM.png

DNI3OI7.png

4yfOWPq.png

UuQ6Z1D.png

• MorinGlory23MorinGlory23 Posts: 64 Member
    They are probably going to bring in a lot of the Sims + Moshino line. The Sims 2 did it with H&M and I loved the pack with everyday outfits. The Sims 3 did Diesel and it looked too Alpha and I remember people giving it a hard pass. We already have the style influencer career and the ability to "freelance" with the job update they did where you can register as anything. I personally don't see the appeal of the career, since it'll use the same system that the Influencer career does.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Not all of their clothing is the flashy stuff you see on the runway. I'm hoping the developers steer clear of that and give us more wearable looks.

ZKmwlV6.png

FYWhaJM.png

DNI3OI7.png

4yfOWPq.png

UuQ6Z1D.png

I've never seen this stuff before and I agree it's very cute. If we get stuff like this in the game then I would probably buy the stuff pack. If it's like the runway stuff then I'm not interested so I guess we'll just have to wait and see haha
  • nightowl1nightowl1 Posts: 89 Member
    Seems like the kind of trash you would buy just to show off how rich you are... Moschino.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Long-time fan, personally, since he started out, though he's never been my #1 designer. My son - who is about the age I was when Moschino launched! - regularly wears a vintage-Moschino-inspired bomber jacket. Back when he launched the Cheap and Chic line (which is now called Boutique Moschino), I was shopping for a wedding after-dress - something I could change into and dance in - and checked that line out. It was still a bit non-cheap for me, and not *quite* what I was looking for. Ended up with a black "girdle dress" from a young designer's shop in the East Village, which I wore going out for years after.

Moschino specializes in colourful, playful clothing. And yes, it's not cheap. It's not like we don't already have in-game clothes that aren't "expensive" in their nature, though, or that aren't colourful and playful. Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing what clothes end up in the pack, though I'm not so interested in the photography career. SPs are always going to be niche.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I'm personally annoyed by how the name is pronounced in english :D
    I always pronounce it the russian way.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited June 2019
    I didn't know it was pronounced Moschino like "Mosquito", I thought it was "Mosheeno".
    Simpkin wrote: »
    I'm personally annoyed by how the name is pronounced in english :D
    I always pronounce it the russian way.